It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
So is this Mitchell Coombes the same one as the "austrailian psychic of the year"?

His publisher page says this:

Mitchell Coombes has been communicating with the Spirit World since he was a young boy. Today he is one of Australia's most recognised and celebrated psychic mediums. He has a weekly column in That's Life and is a regular guest on Sunrise and The Morning Show.

Same guy as the japan quake prediction guy?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Welcome new member ,Should i know the name ?it seems yes, but i do not but i do like reading predictions so bring it on. Someones going to hit the jackpot sooner or later ,with the prize being internet god like status (well at least for a day or two)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Michael.
Request?
Please start answering these replies now and you can quickly achieve your need for twenty posts, then you may start predicting straight away.
I would like to know what you get for this weekend.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I think that's his dad mate. I remember some thread where they found out Mitch's dad was a psychic, but don't quote me on that.... because I'll... ahhh crap I reached 2 lines anyway

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Welcome new member ,Should i know the name ?it seems yes, but i do not but i do like reading predictions so bring it on. Someones going to hit the jackpot sooner or later ,with the prize being internet god like status (well at least for a day or two)

Uh, he hit the jackpot in predicting the japan quake.

God status is up to you. Plenty of threads on him here on ats....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This certainly is a tough crowd in here,so expect to be torn a new @#&hole if you dont deliver ,m8,welcome aboard BTW,lol

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The only reason I came onto this site was because my facebook was inundated with people adding me, sending messages, and basically slowing down my facebook activity.

If people are just going to waste my time with ridiculous replies and constant scepticism I will withdraw from the public eye which I was thrown into ironically by this site.....the same site that is now throwing accusations my way.

Does the burden of proof lay with me..........to prove why or how i am on a 100% correct prediction rating.....or on you to prove I am a fake......simply calling me a fake does not make it true..........the members of this site who seem not to want believe must open their eyes to the facts.

Its understandable to have a healthy lack of trust in someone not known to you but please let the truth and facts speak for themselves.

As to my "story" this is not a social network site but as the site name suggest an "above top secret" site...... so lets keep the replies purely professional and not personal.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
I am God. Bow down and worship me!

That is what stupid ignorant people on my Facebook think I am trying to portray. I am just a humble down to earth guy with access to information no one else has.

My predictions have been correct this year 100%, meaning there is no proof I am a fake.

If people don't want to take heed of my warnings then that is their prerogative.

If however you believe in me and my accurate predictions then please comment and take solace in the fact that this is the real deal.

I AM THE REAL DEAL. THIS IS NOT A GAME.

I am looking forward to discussing this further along with a few more predictions that I will get correct.

Dates and locations for my upcoming predictions will be disclosed at a time when I feel it is right and not beforehand. Unfortunately the information I do receive cannot be predicted unlike future catastrophes.

What predictions you already made ? Can you show evidence of the predictions you already did?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well, whatever your case may be, welcome. I am fairly new here myself. Have a good time and keep a level head.

p.s. Just like everywhere else, there are a mixed bunch of people here. Don't expect everyone to like/hate you or what you have to say.
edit on 18-5-2011 by JackyMenace because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Coombes,

Follow your facebook...think its a bunch of fear mongering to be honest....included with a hint of wide range guesses guesses almost to the point of saying "i predict that my dog is gonna take a wiz at some eventual point"

Anyways.....im sorry im so tired. If you this pfind any personal ill regost just pm me. I wont remember otherwisard to

Drunkish
edit on 18-5-2011 by mthgs602 because: drinking and spelling sucks to the horrid fluffy somethin muther im drunk

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

The only reason I came onto this site was because my facebook was inundated with people adding me, sending messages, and basically slowing down my facebook activity.

If people are just going to waste my time with ridiculous replies and constant scepticism I will withdraw from the public eye which I was thrown into ironically by this site.....the same site that is now throwing accusations my way.

Does the burden of proof lay with me..........to prove why or how i am on a 100% correct prediction rating.....or on you to prove I am a fake......simply calling me a fake does not make it true..........the members of this site who seem not to want believe must open their eyes to the facts.

Its understandable to have a healthy lack of trust in someone not known to you but please let the truth and facts speak for themselves.

As to my "story" this is not a social network site but as the site name suggest an "above top secret" site...... so lets keep the replies purely professional and not personal.

100%? I await your first post with great anticipation. but I must warn you, your credibility can become non-existant within the blink of an eye, tread lightly. begin

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Ill play.

First, for someone who by your words was thrown into the public light, you sure made a grand entrance with this thread. Noooooo, im sure you dont want attention. Poor you. Threatening to take your football and go home because you only say meaningless words like "100 percent success" without proof of such. So...please list your correct predictions asap.

We survived here at ATS before you graced us with your godly presence, oh great one. I think we will be fine if you cant handle the justifiable heat.

edit on 18-5-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Mitch the ONLY way to prove your not lying is to post HOW you decipher the cards. You say you want people to stay safe and stuff, well tell them HOW you do it. Or how you did it for the last cards.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!

I look forward in hearing what you have to say.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This guy sounds like those bookie commercials on radio...."I correctly had the jets win by 4 last week! Call my 800 number NOW and ill give you the monday night game for FREE".

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ignore the rabble. There are many viewers of good nature that over weighs the brutes, so any info you give would help the people actually interested in what you speak. Im from Australia too, and would love to here from a countrymen.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I got a question, Mitchell, good friend.

How do you do it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Ignore the rabble. There are many viewers of good nature that over weighs the brutes, so any info you give would help the people actually interested in what you speak. Im from Australia too, and would love to here from a countrymen.

Its simple...if this guy wants to come on ATS spewing how he has a 100 percent accuracy rating, then cut through the bs and give us one now. He obviously has been a lurker on here for a while and KNEW he would be put through a grinder. Im sure he also knows predictions fail 99.9 percent of the time on this site.

Time for him to stop saying how good he is and provide a prediction to verify hes legit and set himself apart. As well as a list of his purported 100% successful predictions.

Hey, I want this guy to be legit, trust me. But anyone can say stock up on food and oil...something big is coming. I want specifics of what he has predicted.

edit on 18-5-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
I got a question, Mitchell, good friend.

How do you do it?

does it matter if hes right then it might save someones life.

maybe yours

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
To the OP, you will need a bit of a thick skin here, On this site mostly the OP has the burden.

My advice, get your 20 posts up, make some good predictions on this site and you will have people supporting you.

As you may know there are too many fake predictions here, which is why predictions are taken with more than a grain of salt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join