Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 4
33
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
Mitch please help me, please! I have seem to have misplaced the remote for my tv, and was hoping you could predict where I might locate it? I see a few posts on here about cards? So if you could give those a quick shuffle and help me out that would be excellent.

Please inbox me as I am to lazy to get up and manually change the channels.




I would star this post if I could!

ETA: Check the freezer. You might have left it there.
edit on 18-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes
 


Buhhhhhhhhhhh bye



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
reply to post by Version100
 


Okay I give up. I write down countries, then I write down random dates, and times, and throw them into a hat.

It's been working for me so far. Why don't you guys give it a try?

I came to this site thinking it was open minded people. I made predictions, I got them right. I was looking forward to sharing more of the same but I have come to the conclusion this site is a cesspool of self-righteous, ignorant fools who can't accept anything other than their own incompetence.

I wrote an introduction based on the comments and posts on my Facebook and have already been slandered. I now know this was a bad idea.

I will leave you with the fact.the only genuine person who can predict future events accurately has slipped through your fingers and why?............ Because a few of you could not wait, because a few of you did not want to believe, because a few of you are incapable of believing, because you cannot do what I am able to do???

I hope you don't treat everyone who gets invited to this site the same way you treated me.

I wish you all the best of luck, this site is not for me.

Awesome.

My work here is done.




posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!!

Not all of us belong to facebook to search what you wrote on who knows what dates.

Surely you could summarise a brief list of your predictions that came true. I am most certain you have kept a list of this.

Then you can take the time to go back and take some screenshots of the posts showing dates you made predictions to back up your claims to satisfy our skeptical appetites. Others who belong to your friends list on FB can verify your posts were legfit.
Why should we do the work? It is you who wants to prove yourself, or why did you come here?

I look forward to reading your posts and debating.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I forgot to add the cards should have showed you this was coming no?



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by yourmaker
 


WTF are you talking about....all I'm saying is give the guy a chance and judge him on his acts and deeds.

If he's a fraud then he'll be found out soon enough and treat the same way that all self-aggrandised charlatans are here on ATS - with very short shrift.


we gave this guy a chance through his actions and all he did was call us ignorant fools for questioning his abilities.
now hes giving up without an attempt at winning us back. figures.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
reply to post by Version100
 


Okay I give up. I write down countries, then I write down random dates, and times, and throw them into a hat.

It's been working for me so far. Why don't you guys give it a try?

I came to this site thinking it was open minded people. I made predictions, I got them right. I was looking forward to sharing more of the same but I have come to the conclusion this site is a cesspool of self-righteous, ignorant fools who can't accept anything other than their own incompetence.

I wrote an introduction based on the comments and posts on my Facebook and have already been slandered. I now know this was a bad idea.

I will leave you with the fact.the only genuine person who can predict future events accurately has slipped through your fingers and why?............ Because a few of you could not wait, because a few of you did not want to believe, because a few of you are incapable of believing, because you cannot do what I am able to do???

I hope you don't treat everyone who gets invited to this site the same way you treated me.

I wish you all the best of luck, this site is not for me.


Most people don't start off their introductory post by being an ass.

Speaking of ass, don't let the door hit you there on the way out.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
reply to post by Version100
 


Okay I give up. I write down countries, then I write down random dates, and times, and throw them into a hat.

It's been working for me so far. Why don't you guys give it a try?

I came to this site thinking it was open minded people. I made predictions, I got them right. I was looking forward to sharing more of the same but I have come to the conclusion this site is a cesspool of self-righteous, ignorant fools who can't accept anything other than their own incompetence.

I wrote an introduction based on the comments and posts on my Facebook and have already been slandered. I now know this was a bad idea.

I will leave you with the fact.the only genuine person who can predict future events accurately has slipped through your fingers and why?............ Because a few of you could not wait, because a few of you did not want to believe, because a few of you are incapable of believing, because you cannot do what I am able to do???

I hope you don't treat everyone who gets invited to this site the same way you treated me.

I wish you all the best of luck, this site is not for me.
And theres the dummy spit,oh its gone a whole 10mtrs thats gotta be a new record



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
reply to post by Version100
 


Okay I give up. I write down countries, then I write down random dates, and times, and throw them into a hat.

It's been working for me so far. Why don't you guys give it a try?

I came to this site thinking it was open minded people. I made predictions, I got them right. I was looking forward to sharing more of the same but I have come to the conclusion this site is a cesspool of self-righteous, ignorant fools who can't accept anything other than their own incompetence.

I wrote an introduction based on the comments and posts on my Facebook and have already been slandered. I now know this was a bad idea.

I will leave you with the fact.the only genuine person who can predict future events accurately has slipped through your fingers and why?............ Because a few of you could not wait, because a few of you did not want to believe, because a few of you are incapable of believing, because you cannot do what I am able to do???

I hope you don't treat everyone who gets invited to this site the same way you treated me.

I wish you all the best of luck, this site is not for me.


Mitchell, I feel sorry for you.

You came to a web site that is notoriously rough on
people that make outlandish claims.

And yet you somehow expected to be given a free pass ?

First, grow up.

Second, if you have something to contribute then do it instead
of making a bunch of crap ground rules for anyone to sit at your
campfire.

You have made 4 or 5 posts, none of which make any prediction
or provide any reason why people should give you credibility.

Just demands for unearned respect.

Maybe you'll find a nice little forum full of your unquestioning fans.

Best of luck.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
I have come to the conclusion this site is a cesspool of self-righteous, ignorant fools who can't accept anything other than their own incompetence.


One should take a look at themselves before passing judgement.




posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
...4 pages later and people believe its even him?

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me more about the ketchup is a vegetable card and what that one is predicting?



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Not even 2 hours jeeez.

That ride didn't last long.




posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes
 


Yawn. I have never known anyone to be accurate at predicting future events except in a vague way going by past events and assuming they will re occur at intervals. Nothing to get the band out of rehearsals for. Good luck though. Here's hoping you don't hurt anyone.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100
 


Is this called giving me a go?

What do you think happens? God comes to me in a vision and tells me of things to come at will? How did I know what this site was going to be like when I only heard about it via Facebook.

Another thing I feel sorry for this site. How much useful information has this site gathered over the years? Or is it just a bunch of whingers who when don't get anything their way, straight away, instantly dismiss it.

You want me to provide proof for my previous predictions, as I said earlier, you have to check out my Facebook to see them for yourselves. If I upload screenshots people will think they are doctered which I have already been accused of even though my friends have seen these posts well before the events I described came to pass.

In saying this, it is your loss not mine.

If you think my original introductory post was a little arrogant I am sorry but I have had to put up with a lot of nonsense and slander already on Facebook and do not have the patience to deal with it anymore.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Now I know why I don't tell people i go to ATS..

I'm embarrassed to be associated with some of the closed minded, ignorant members on this site..

It would have been easy to ridicule this new member once you allowed them to post some predictions but some of you just can't wait that long..

How childish.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes
 


It's all about you innit?

Sycophant.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
1st ats members grow up.that was shocking thats no way to say hello to a new member


2nd the guys only 22 years and he was trying to save lives here by doing this for us.

3rd hope your a shamed of yourselfs well done ******* *********



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
reply to post by Version100
 


Is this called giving me a go?

What do you think happens? God comes to me in a vision and tells me of things to come at will? How did I know what this site was going to be like when I only heard about it via Facebook.

Another thing I feel sorry for this site. How much useful information has this site gathered over the years? Or is it just a bunch of whingers who when don't get anything their way, straight away, instantly dismiss it.

You want me to provide proof for my previous predictions, as I said earlier, you have to check out my Facebook to see them for yourselves. If I upload screenshots people will think they are doctered which I have already been accused of even though my friends have seen these posts well before the events I described came to pass.

In saying this, it is your loss not mine.

If you think my original introductory post was a little arrogant I am sorry but I have had to put up with a lot of nonsense and slander already on Facebook and do not have the patience to deal with it anymore.


LOL

You could have screenshotted your so-called facebook predictions and given back statements about each and your thoughts about them but instead you took a highly ineffective route by doing that which you claim to hate the most because of your lack of patience. We are skeptical because of your approach to the matter, taking credit for whatever, we don't even know, or really care to be honest, speaking for myself but everything around your name so far has been nothing but negative crap. how can we take you seriously if you give us nothing to work with except a speech on how much it's our loss?



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
clap clap clap

Now you can get on with debating whether the rocks on Mars & the Moon are people and Moon Bases, good job fellow members... disgrace



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Now I know why I don't tell people i go to ATS..

I'm embarrassed to be associated with some of the closed minded, ignorant members on this site..

It would have been easy to ridicule this new member once you allowed them to post some predictions but some of you just can't wait that long..

How childish.
Hey if he nails a prediction I'll be the first to eat my words,it really wouldnt hurt his cause if he could give a brief summary of his successes to date instaed of saying check out facebook for yourself





new topics
 
33
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join