It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Bogyman - Al-Qaeda Has Appointed New Leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

LOL has to be my first words on this...

This will never end, just replace him and, make us believe he did something, and we will hunt him for 10 years? 20 years? 100 Years??

I just hope my country is safe from this NONSENSE

Al-Qaeda has appointed Egyptian Saif al-Adel as interim leader of the group's armed operations, according to a Libyan terrorist expert who has a past that Islamist guerrilla wars.

Anyone else heard about of this person?

In the longer term there may be al-Qaida deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri, also from Egypt, who will assume the leadership of the organization. The need for an interim leader has arisen because it takes time to ensure that al-Qaida's many sub-groups swear loyalty to al-Zawahri. It claims Noman Benotman, who today works as an analyst for the British think-tank Quilliam Foundation. He has a past as a radical Islamist and guerrilla leader, but distanced himself from terrorism in 2001. The information that Saif al-Adel has been al-Qaida's interim leader, coming from Benotmans own sources in a variety of extreme Islamist groups. The assertion is confirmed by the Pakistani newspaper The News, referring to information from unnamed sources. Saif al-Adel is believed to be one of al-Qaeda's top military leaders. He is allegedly a former special soldier in the Egyptian military, and even before Osama bin Laden was killed, he must have acted as a sort of chief of staff of al-Qaeda.

Source
Source
Source

edit on 18-5-2011 by Weishaupt because: Sources

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

Yeah, I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Hoo Hee , Hoo ha.

Where is Major Kong? www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It will carry on OP until there are no more. Like this guy, then when he's killed someone else, then someone else, then someone else Dr Steve Piezenik said this on Alex Jones the other day. The U.S KNEW they would never leave the Middle East, they didn't want to, and what better way than to have a regenerating Bogey Man?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if this new number one will try to plan a terror attack bigger than anyone has ever seen just to be able to say to his people that he is just as good or better than Osama. Time will tell.

top topics

join