It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part two:Martial law is imminent in America(to the camps)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
NORTHCOM (Northern Command)

The Pentagon's Homeland Security Command
,Did you know this?

The Northern Command, the Pentagon's new Homeland Defense Command, was first commanded by the general who was in charge of defending New York and Washington airspace on 9/11

General Ralph Eberhart, who was in charge of NORAD (air defense) on 9/11, was made the first commander of the "Northern Command," the domestic unified military command established in October 2002. If the domestic use of the U.S. military escalates into full-scale martial law, the Northern Command would essentially manage it. If 9/11 had been an "intelligence failure," it is likely that General Eberhart would have been court-martialed instead of promoted.

The creation of NORTHCOM in April 2002, constitutes a blatant violation of both Canadian and Mexican territorial sovereignty. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld announced unilaterally that US Northern Command would have jurisdiction over the entire North American region. Canada and Mexico were presented with a fait accompli. US Northern Command's jurisdiction as outlined by the US DoD includes, in addition to the continental US, all of Canada, Mexico, as well as portions of the Caribbean, contiguous waters in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans up to 500 miles off the Mexican, US and Canadian coastlines as well as the Canadian Arctic. So we have HOME LAND SECURITY,WHAT will they do with us? This is from there site,of who they are.

Martial Law:
Congress had their secret meeting on March 13, 2008 where many of our representatives were ‘horrified’ to learn about the details pertaining to the USA being brought under Martial Law! Details about the ‘secret closed door meeting’ were first revealed in a newspaper out of Brisbane, Australia concerning the “American Collapse.” Then prepare yourself for the warning of a former Congressman concerning Martial Law camps in America. Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.
According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of “all removable aliens” and “potential terrorists.”The article highlighted the disturbing comments of Sen. Lindsey Graham, who encouraged torture supporting then Attorney General Alberto Gonzales to target, “Fifth Columnists” Americans who show disloyalty and sympathize with “the enemy,” whoever that enemy may be.

It is important to stress that the historical precedent mirrors exactly what the Halliburton camp deal outlines. Oliver North’s Reagan era Rex 84 plan proposed rounding up 400,000 refugees, under FEMA, in the event of “uncontrolled population movements” over the Mexican border into the United States.

The real agenda, just as it is with Halliburton’s gulags, was to use the cover of rounding up immigrants and illegal aliens as a smokescreen for targeting political dissidents. From 1967 to 1971 the FBI kept a list of persons to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the “ADEX” list.

According to author Naomi Wolf, the National Counterterrorism Center today holds the names of roughly 775,000 “terror suspects” with the number increasing by 20,000 per month.This is a outcry,this is more information to the last article ,I,wrote about.Our government is doing things with our money and behind our backs.We sit here without jobs,the economy shot to h....Our borders not being safe,people be killed and nothing being done.
,this article here is very upsetting,what to do to a child.Our government has their ways,of torture. As for water boarding,I,don't want to say about this,Mixed feelings.

Okanogan County Commissioner Dave Schulz went public three years ago with his contention that his county was set to be a location for one of the camps. Furthermore, in May 2006, we exposed the existence of a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to “obey the government” in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation. A whistleblower who was secretly enrolled into the program told us that the feds were clandestinely recruiting religious leaders to help implement Homeland Security directives in anticipation of a potential bio-terrorist attack, any natural disaster or a nationally declared emergency. The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13, the often taken out of context bible passage that was used by Hitler to hoodwink Christians into supporting him, in order to teach them to “obey the government” when martial law is declared. It was related to the Pastors that quarantines, martial law and forced relocation were a problem for state authorities when enforcing federal mandates due to the “cowboy mentality” of citizens standing up for their property and second amendment rights as well as farmers defending their crops and livestock from seizure. It was stressed that the Pastors needed to preach subservience to the authorities ahead of time in preparation for the round-ups and to make it clear to the congregation that “this is for their own good.” Pastors were told that they would be backed up by law enforcement in controlling uncooperative individuals and that they would even lead SWAT teams in attempting to quell resistance. Though some doubted the accuracy of this report at the time due to its fundamentally disturbing implications, the story was later confirmed by a KSLA 12 news report, in which participating clergy and officials admitted to the existence of the program.

I,found this list,to have if it does happen,we need this for any disasters.You DO NOT want to be caught inside the large city metro areas, when pandemonium is transformed into mayhem; so you must do everything ‘right now’ to create your own survival plan to be executed at the proper time. The right preparations for you depend on your current situation:

1.Travel Trailer/Tent.
2. Food stocks like rice, dry beans/peas, etc..
3. Hunting/Fishing supplies.
4. Survival seed kits.
5. Guns and ammo and more guns.
6. Solar-powered/wind-up radios/flashlights.
7. Lighters/flint/magnifying glass devices for starting fires.
8. First Aid Kits/Poison Ivy countermeasures/Surgery kits.
9. Anything you can trade for needed supplies.

The US Dollar is headed for collapse, so right now is the perfect time to transform liquid assets into ‘things’ for survival. Talk to your family living out in the country about contingency plans ‘just in case’ Martial Law becomes the new reality, so everyone knows exactly what to do. Make plans to join together with other families in the area to protect yourselves and your survival supplies against the gangs of lawless marauders working to prepare themselves by robbing you,

The USA is shedding 700,000 JOBS every month amid 10,000 foreclosures EVERY DAY and Senor Obama is making ready to push his Open Borders/Fascist/New World Order “Comprehensive Amnesty” Agenda down our throats, which will lead to certain ‘civil unrest’ for which our military ‘and’ foreign military troops are now preparing to control. This Illegal Amnesty Topic sees blood boiling for many U.S. citizens throughout the USA , because the Gov’t refuses to ‘enforce’ the provisions of the “Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986” , which handed out “Amnesty” to potentially 3 million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals in favor of NO MORE AMNESTY in the future!

"In disquisitions of every kind there are certain primary truths, or first principles, upon which all subsequent reasoning must depend." --Alexander Hamilton..............

Globalists’ Secret Weapon Exposed: Tech Kill Chips

In addition to Obama’s stranglehold on the Internet, all smart devices have federally-mandated control and kill switches added. This will give the government total control over incoming information to all smart phones regardless of manufacturer. These policies dovetail with the roll out of Smart Meters and the new Google controlled smart homes which will send messages over the power-lines to your appliances to control power consumption or simply cut the power. In addition, new “green” lighting systems are being installed in government buildings which send and receive data through controlled pulses of light. And now the Pentagon wants the authority to run it all. Wake up and start informing your fellow man.

I,saw where someone here posted about the chemtrails,this goes with all this that I,have been posting on these 2 articles.....
,Does our government go by these rules,I,say no.

If media wants to cover anything with Fema,they must obey these rules.Security:

Federal personnel shall protect classified information from unauthorized or inadvertent disclosure. Media provided access to sensitive information will be informed in advance by the unit leader or his/her designated representative of the restrictions on the use or disclosure of such information. When a question regarding reporting specific material, media will consult with the unit leader or his/her designated representative.
The nature of the access process may involve observation of further sensitive information, including federal employee deployments and movements, response and recovery preparations, response capabilities and vulnerabilities and other information. When a unit leader or his/her designated representative has reason to believe that a media member will have access to this type of sensitive information, prior to allowing such access, he/she will take prudent precautions to ensure the security of that information. The primary safe guard will be to brief media in advance about what information is sensitive and what the parameters are for covering this type of information. If media are inadvertently exposed to sensitive information, they should be briefed after exposure on what information they should avoid covering.
The Federal response to disasters is at the request of local officials. AT ALL TIMES, response units and media provided access to the units will abide by local officials commands and wishes. Local officials may restrict media access to some disaster areas and those prohibitions are completely outside of our control. Travel into disaster sites will be coordinated through local public information officials and local authorities. If local authorities forbid media from entering sites, accessed media will abide by those orders.
Media and PAOs will, at all times, follow any orders of the unit leader on-scene or his/her designee. If there are concerns, the PAO will discuss them with the unit leader, but the unit leader's decision will be final.

FEMA Camps, Martial Law, and Civil War Coming Soon! (2011),

this is something to read,the more i search,finding more things about our government.
,I,have never heard of this before,have you?............wow,this is wild!............so much information here.

this is something to see.
,it one of our bills,Our President Obama signed.HR-645............
,here is bill,still in congress as of feb,2011.

A new bill has been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives called the National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645. This bill if passed into law will direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers otherwise known as FEMA camp facilities on military installations. This is an incredibly disturbing piece of legislation considering that the powers that be have already set in motion an agenda to setup a nationwide marital law apparatus through U.S. Northern Command and the Department of Homeland Security. Apparently, the fusion centers, militarized police, surveillance cameras and a domestic military command is not enough. Even though we already know that detention facilities are already in place, they now want to legalize the construction of FEMA camps on military installations using the ever popular excuse that the facilities are for the purposes of a national emergency. With the phony debt based economy getting worse and worse by the day, the possibility of civil unrest is becoming a greater threat to the establishment. One need only look at Iceland, Greece and other nations for what might happen in the United States next. With this in mind, it appears as if these so called national emergency centers will be used in a national emergency but only if the national emergency requires large groups of people to be rounded up and detained. If that isn’t the case, than why have these national emergency facilities built in military installations?
So,where do we go from here AMERICA?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
First off the bill has been in committee for many years now, and is destined to die there. What the bill actually does is designate military bases for use during times of disaster. Military bases are better constructed and have their own isolated communications, water and electricity. It makes these bases ideal in the event of a large scale disaster (Katrina).

Citizens would be allowed to stay on base, schools would be used on base, food delivery etc. The idea is to assist the affected population by limiting the amount of disruption to their lives. Contrary to propoganda, citizens would not be locked up in these facilities.

Second - Northern Command was established after 9/11 because of how fubar'ed the response was on that day by the military. With an issue in the chain of command, the confusion with information, it only makes sense that a reshuffle was needed.

Active duty military are prhibited from conducting civilian law enforcement function per the Posse Commitatus Act. That act does NOT cover national guard units. National guard units answer to the Govenors and the adjutant General for their respective States.

If a disaster is to occur, the Govenor must declare a major disaster and activate their state EMA. The Govenor then, if needed, can request the President declare a disaster in order to activate FEMA. FEMA is subservient to the State agencies, not the other way around.

In order to use Federal troops the President must declare the state or city in a state of insurrection.

To assume that the military and law enforcement would just blindly follow orders is a very ignorant view. We take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, not any individuals.

food for thought.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Don't post objective idea's HERE on this website as a starter, or you/we might be determined as FEMA bait.

I hope your wrong...but "most" of the documents were from 3rd party websites.

Creepy nonetheless.

I hope your research is wrong.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

With all the talk of "sheeple" I guess you haven't noticed that some people have a very short fuse. Some people have no fuse at all and friends.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How many years now we been hearing FEMA camps coming soon?
Define soon.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This is something,I,just heard on FOX,BILL ORILLEY,that a cop can now come into your home,without a warrant.This is so wrong,a criminal can come in dressed like one,and hurt you are steal from you and you,can't stop them.I,wonder what happens when you call the police?,what WOULD THEY DO ABOUT IT. Okay here is more rights being taken away. Will have to check into this.......

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Okay,no more warning,time will tell the truth and God.I,won't let you know about what FEMA IS DOING OR OUR GOVERNMENT.I,will go back to my bible posting.You all were warned,one world order will happen.The book of REVELATION WILL COME TRUE.May god bless you all and be safe!
edit on 17-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: oh,watch your government and our President,truth will come true,scales will fall from man kinds eyes.Seek and you shall find.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What he was talking about was the latest Supreme Court ruling from Indiana. An incident occured (domest dispute) and when the cops showed up, the male was in the front yard, female was in the house. The guy was leaving for the night and went into the house to get more belongings. The cops followed him (as its a domestic they are allowed). At the door the guy told the cops they couldnt come in and pushed them back, which is when things went downhill.

The Supreme court ruling from Indiana, in my opinion and from what I see in the articles, is pretty much a state mandated violation of a person civil rights. How the Inidiana court thinks it can violate 42 usc 1983 is beyond me.

The ruling came from Indiana State Court, so right now it only affects Indiana. I can see this being challenged and going to federal court at somepoint.

The only time we can make entry without a warrant is by consent, plain view contraband or exigent circumstances (life or death, medical issues, domestic, etc etc etc). We have to justify our technical violation of the 4th in our reports.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Okay,no more warning,time will tell the truth and God.I,won't let you know about what FEMA IS DOING OR OUR GOVERNMENT.I,will go back to my bible posting.You all were warned,one world order will happen.The book of REVELATION WILL COME TRUE.May god bless you all and be safe!
edit on 17-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: oh,watch your government and our President,truth will come true,scales will fall from man kinds eyes.Seek and you shall find.

FEMA has no authority, so im not really sure how people are coming to that conclusion, aside from not understanding the legislation or how the law works.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Thanks for letting me know,Glad it isn't in my state.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite
reply to post by Xcathdra

Thanks for letting me know,Glad it isn't in my state.

Makes 2 of us..

The ruling made no sense to me either.

new topics

top topics

join