It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien VIdeo: alien grey extraterrestrial zeta reticuli tape 06 - family vacation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Apollo 18?
Has it? Have I missed a thread here? I don't think that any connection to any movie has been verified yet.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If this is fake then I have to assume that many war photos and live tape taken during and immediately after WW2 could very well be fake or photoshoped too.

Was it possible to photoshop photos as far back as 1942-1948?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

Very interesting video. And it do got its own swagger wit it
But I dont know it can be real.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Was it possible to photoshop photos as far back as 1942-1948?

Well not using Adobe photoshop no, but photo manipulation has been around as long as camera technology has existed. The Russians under Stalin were masters of photo manipulation, removing people, adding people, etc etc.

=====

Motion blur seems almost interlaced to me, but that could be a result of transfer from film to digital (doesn't that require a telecine machine?). The focus also seems questionable to me. When watching it something just doesn't sit right with that focus going in and out the way it does, it looks to me like a post production effect, as does the motion blur.

i'm leaning towards CGI myself, as with most videos. i'd say fairly well done, but really, with 5 seconds, at a weird frame rate, with high motion blur on low motion subjects, with focus going in and out, who can tell how good this really is?

What type of film camera did they have at the time this was supposedly taken, that could be hidden?
edit on 18-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

hey i thought it was for the jj abrams 'super 8' movie not apollo 18. but regardless, its definately viral marketing

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
the trailer for Apollo 18 looks interesting...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I feel like I have seen this clip before, but I guess I am wrong as it is new. Perhaps it was a similar looking alien in another video.
Anyways, it looks like it is fake, yet Immortalgemini527, you always make me wonder from what you say.

edit on 5/18/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I love in these supposed 'alien' videos, you NEVER see a clear shot of the alien, always a shaky or blurred shot...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by gortex

hey i thought it was for the jj abrams 'super 8' movie not apollo 18. but regardless, its definately viral marketing

No in super 8 the alien will be a godzilla like creature.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
hahahah, I thought I was about to see something mysterious & awe inducing. once I saw the sweaters, I just started CRACKING up..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
im not that big on cgi but they do look pretty real, especial the blur of the personnel walking right past them.
Though im going to have to look over the video some more.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by gortex

No in super 8 the alien will be a godzilla like creature.

I originally thought the ivan0135 videos were part of the Super 8 viral marketing but that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe it's a Cohen original hoax after all, like the dreaded Jerusalem videos.
edit on 18-5-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well, as I see it we will probably really never know if this is fake or Memorex but what I can say is they have the details correct.

The head and facial area is right on and what is really CORRECT is the arms and the lengths.

I am going to look again if I notice anything else I will let you know.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, as I see it we will probably really never know if this is fake or Memorex but what I can say is they have the details correct.

The head and facial area is right on and what is really CORRECT is the arms and the lengths.

I am going to look again if I notice anything else I will let you know.

A close inspection reveals the sweaters they're wearing are from Gap, the preferred retailer of Zeta Reticulians.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
How can we decide if the "details" are correct? We are dealing with a supposed video of a alien creature, we have no idea what it would look like it.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So the other thread on the same subject, which has more replies and questions the motives and actual proof of cgi manipulation is closed. Now this thread which is heavily saturated with ridicule and factless skepticism stands. The skeptics really need to prove that this footage is cgi as stated. No blanket statements, facts please. I am not a mindless believer or a close-minded denier as many on ats are. I, as others, want to read the facts on the deniers' claims. Saying that you "totally know" aliens dont wear turtle necks or that their anatomy in NO way is as depicted is truly ridiculous. How would anyone know what they wear or dont or how they function unless they'd have met one and, more importantly, the type being discussed on this thread at that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Aliens in turtlenecks breathing our air. Yup, that sounds about right.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

The burden on proof is on those who posted this video. It is their job to prove to us that it is real.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
Aliens in turtlenecks breathing our air. Yup, that sounds about right.

Lol!

Its quite sad people think this may be real..Starting to doubt the basic IQ of some people.

Its a alien in a tight turtleneck uploaded by a Cgi artist....Come on kids I know you "want" to believe but there is a limit.

edit on 18-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join