It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TeaPartiers lie (again) about Health Care waivers in Pelosi's district

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
America has awakened to the lies of Right Wing extremism that has found a nest in the faux construct called the "Tea Party". While there are a handful of useful idiots that are barely keeping the GOP afloat, polls and actions make it clear that America is waking up to this attempted coup by corporate America.

As it pertains to the ridiculous story by the Daily Caller about some sweetheart deals in Dem Districts (and putting aside the fact that of COURSE there will be more in CA than almost anywhere else given the sheer size of the state, the following are are the facts:

"1,370 waivers [have] been granted across the country with only 100 denied ... Flex-Plan Services submitted applications for annual limit waivers for their clients, 69 of whom were from California, 20 from Washington, two from Georgia, and one from Alaska. On April 4, 2011, HHS approved the waivers requested ...

"These waivers are reviewed and granted solely by the Administration in an open and transparent process so workers currently enrolled in ‘mini-med’ policies like those in San Francisco and across the country will not be punished and lose the minimum coverage they already have."

Remember this ... the Right wants you dead. They want to thin out the poor and unfortunate in our population. They want a society where it is OK to permit the death of a neighbor because they don't have health care. It is class warfare that approaches genocide.

The Right, quite simply, lies at every opportunity. I would think that the people here would know better and do a little research. I believe no one and research everything. I would suggest that a few of you do the same thing because, in the end, once your useful idiocy has run it's course ... you are next.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on Tue May 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate word in title

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scytherius
Remember this ... the Right wants you dead. They want to thin out the poor and unfortunate in our population.

That's why they keep trying to set up abortion centers in the poorest neighborhoods. So they can ensure that the minorities don't increase their population by too much. Can't kill off the current poor so start working on thinning out the next generation. That's the way they think.

Will I need a waiver to not have life insurance in the future or does this just involve health care? Guess you have to pay money to live these days.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Captain Obvious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There is just one ommission from your OP...the results of the last election!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
you are as bad

if not worse than the right

the left does the same things
for different reasons

the right does the same things
for different reasons

and guess what

they are all controlled by the same federal reserve board

wake up

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ahhh I love a good propaganda piece every now and then!
I really like this quote: "and putting aside the fact that of COURSE there will be more in CA than almost anywhere else given the sheer size of the state" Yeah and the fact that Pelosi and her minions originate from that state means nothing right?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious

Remember this ... the Right wants you dead. They want to thin out the poor and unfortunate in our population.

That's why they keep trying to set up abortion centers in the poorest neighborhoods. So they can ensure that the minorities don't increase their population by too much. Can't kill off the current poor so start working on thinning out the next generation. That's the way they think.

Will I need a waiver to not have life insurance in the future or does this just involve health care? Guess you have to pay money to live these days.

That would seem to make no sense considering the same political wing is absolutely against abortion and absolutely for the de-funding of planned parenting.
edit on 17/5/11 by goldentorch because: grammar (again, when is i gonna git edukated)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

Originally posted by Captain Obvious

That would seem to make no sense considering the same political wing is absolutely against abortion and absolutely for the de-funding of planned parenting.
edit on 17/5/11 by goldentorch because: grammar (again, when is i gonna git edukated)

I think he meant the left when he said "they". Seems to me, he was using it as an example that the left does the same thing in a different way.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeah, too bad for Nancy. She is a victim of power politics............................

but you know what? She deserves all the bashing she can get, earned or not. (We have to pass it to read it..... give me a break.)

As far as the waivers go - No one should get the first waiver. Especially for companies who voted for this idiot to start with. They voted for her and for O man so they could get this awful plan and now want exemptions from it. Deal with it.

But, they wont have to for long - It's unconstitutional - so it will be gone soon enough. Unless the supreme court who just killed our 4th amendment caves and lets it stand. If it stands, all health care and the country itself will be gone so the plan will be meaningless. Then you can get your health care at the local fema camp. They will have a one size fits all vaccine and nice bag to sleep in.
edit on 17-5-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: grammar - sorry my blood pressure is sky rocketing

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
why would there be waivers

if this is so good

you can try all you like

illegal law

illegal leader

i will not partake

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh brother!!!! Huffpo? Pullease, can't you do any better than that? Lol

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Research, huh? Huffington Post?

Let me see if I can guess your next top three "research" sources....

1) Bill Maher
2) Jon Stewart
3) Stephen Colbert

Please stop it with the "Republicans want you dead" garbage. Absolutely no one who has convinced you of this (Alan Grayson - defeated Congressman from Florida) actually believes it. It is, as you said "a lie" and by attempting to perpetuate that "lie", you are no more informed than anyone you call on to do "research".

ETA:

While your source article quotes Hilarie Aitken ("founder of Flex Plan Services") as saying she doesn't "tend to vote Democratic", she sure as hell gives them money! herndon1.sdrdc.com... She is identified as a donor in section B of the FEC filing.
edit on 17-5-2011 by WTFover because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
you want to talk waivers just how many union wavers did the obama pass out.

you want to talk about abortion the murder of children and future women and minorites and taxpayers and tax reciepients thats all on the heads of the democrats.

nice try

but this thread is nothing but a bunch of lying bs.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sorry couldn't see passed the partisan ridiculousness of this propaganda piece. If you think there is any difference between the democrats and the republicans other than the dress tyranny is wearing to the party, you need your head examined.

Also,the health care bill is garbage just like everything else these elitist scum do. All of them.

edit on 18-5-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
you want to talk waivers just how many union wavers did the obama pass out.

you want to talk about abortion the murder of children and future women and minorites and taxpayers and tax reciepients thats all on the heads of the democrats.

nice try

but this thread is nothing but a bunch of lying bs.

This is my last post on this topic because I'm drained. I am tired of explaining this and everyone really needs to conduct a search before starting a new thread. I've seen two of three today on this exact same topic and it's starting to get real difficult to navigate your way through all of the multiple threads. Although I'm no great fan of hers, Nancy P. had no way to influence the waivers one way or another - the only thing she could have done was remind some friends that they were limited in time to do so but she has no clout with respect to getting them approved. It's a fairly formulated process. Every company has the right to request the waiver. Do most of you know what the waiver actually is? It is NOT a waiver from health care reform. The new law says that an individual or group plan must have a minimum level of annual benefits to satisfy the reform requirements. This was very steep for companies who have limited medical or mini-med plans and it would have come down to their cancelling coverage for 100,000's of people without these waivers. They also have to reapply for the waivers every single year until the waivers are stopped entirely in 2014. There was a valid needed in the marketplace for mini-med plans because without them, there would be no coverage available for these employees or their dependents and as the old saying goes "a little bit of somethin' is a whole lot better than nothin". We'll see what happens as 2012 approaches. In the meantime, the following will link you to two prior posts from today that will explain it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please remember, this was not an article or discussion about the constitutionality, ethicacy or morality of health care reform. That's an entirely difference story. It's a thread about the waivers on the annual limits of existing limited pay policies until 2014 when all of these waivers are phased out.

Timidgal

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don'r believe Republicans want the middle class dead because of the media telling me. I believe it because they have continually worked in that direction since Reagan became POTUS. You almost have to be blind or taking your info from the media to think otherwise. As far as Pelosi goes she a pariah but in no way as bad as the republican party. They will stand in your face and tell you it's none of your business when they are questioned about what they are doing. Have you forgotten the Bush administration already? Cheney when questioned telling Lehey to "Go *&*ck himself". How about when called to answer questions about 911 they set thre rules on how they would appear. No recording their testimony, refusing to answer questions and not letting Bush appear without Cheney because he was too stupid. Have you forgotten that already? If the Dems did something like that the Tea Partiers would have a heart attack screaming about the constitution. Nah, the republicans are liars and the tea partiers are sheep.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Obamacare, forced by mandate health care from corrupted insurance companies without restriction, force those that are tax payers to pay no only for increased premiums in their already existent health care but pay for those that do not earn a penny or do not pay enough taxes.

Republicans, wants to get away with Medicare and force seniors to pay for their health care.

Sorry my friend but what you see here is the biggest corporate take over of tax payer in this nation.

Wake up America, Is not altruism in forcing hard working Americans to buy insurance for corporate profits
edit on 18-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join