It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just bribed a Congressman? There's an app for that -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

A new social sharing app - Bribespot - allows users to check-in each time they’ve paid a bribe. Created by a team of Baltic developers the app lets users anonymously report bribes in one of nine categories including Police/Military, Health Care, Customs, Permits and Registry Services, Business/Private Sector and more. Users can stream bribes in real time or conduct a location-specific search using the app’s map interface.

more here - www.parapolitical.com...

I just installed it on my Evo after reading this but couldn't find any bribes registered in the US ... yet ...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
theres a lot of corruption in Hungary it seems. i wonder how much of the reports will just be BS
thanks for sharing

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
theres a lot of corruption in Hungary it seems. i wonder how much of the reports will just be BS
thanks for sharing

Probably quite a few ... the system is anonymous for submitters and submissions don't seem to be filtered to edit-out specific names of bribe-takers (though no one seems to be submitting actual identities just yet) so one might be inclined to flood fake reports of bribes being taken by your least favorite politician to create an air of suspicion in the run-up to an election.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

so one might be inclined to flood fake reports of bribes being taken by your least favorite politician to create an air of suspicion in the run-up to an election.

Oh i wasn't the only one thinking that then? lol
I wish them luck sounds like a good idea.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
To everyone who wants to use this,
Be careful, they could very well take your personal info when you submit(though they may say it is anonymous), and then throw you in jail for bribing a congressman, as you would have admitted to doing by submitting.

I wouldn't use that unless I was behind at least 10 secure anonymous proxies, and 2 vpns.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for Revolution 2.0 App.
I heard there was a huge delay in that one.
Something about a WI union strike or something.
details are sketchy presently

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is hilarious!!!

Great find!

top topics

join