It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11...twice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I know that this is a tired old subject for some of us, but I'm having an issue that I've never heard of before. It was about three years ago when I started seeing 11:11 everywhere. It wasn't long before I had major life changes and revelations that opened a whole new world for me.

My issue is that I'm starting to see 11:11 everywhere yet again. I've looked all over and have yet to find a story of this happening twice. I mean, how can I go through two "awakenings"?

Has anybody ever had this happen? If so, what was the significance? If not, what do you think is the significance?
edit on 17-5-2011 by FatedAxion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
YES!! and for some reason 33 too.. I thought I may be slipping into insanity until I read your post. It's been happening for about a year now.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FatedAxion

Simply put, when I see 11:11 it means someone close to me passes away. And they do.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There is a very serious chance that seeing 11:11 could mean that it's close to lunch time. Or even maybe it's time to go to sleep soon. Next time this happens, see if it's near time for bed, or perhaps your stomach will be growling.

God Help Us.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thank you.. I knew it meant something.. I really thought it had something to do with Roswell..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I can't help you with your original question but I was going to start a thread of my own on the topic of 11:11 and so I'll put my recent experiences in here if you don't mind?

I have been on ATS for a while and was interested in the 11:11 topics as it seems it was happening to a lot of people. Now I hadn't had the same experience so I was just looking at them from a distant point of view.
But in the last couple of years I started seeing 666 everywhere & it wasn't just random. For example I play a racing game called Iracing and you have to qualify for the races and the times are in the format 1.09.000. Now I did quite a few qualifying runs and on 1 day alone I set times of 1.09.666 & 1.08.666. I would be racing and it gives you split times and again when I glanced up at them at particular times I would see the car is behind 0.08.666.
So after seeing it over and over again I decided to look up what the significance of 666 is in numerology, I wasn't thinking of 666 in the biblical context and found quite a few places that said that 666 means and I quote.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or due to mental or emotional imbalance. This sign indicates your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass.

Now the thing is my life has been in a downward spiral for a number of years and I knew what was causing it but found it hard to give it up. Basically I had been smoking the weed since I was 19 and am now 33, it was causing me to become paranoid, unmotivated, depressed and I felt it was also neutering my personality. I have lost numerous jobs because I was so paranoid on what other people thought of me that I would take sick days on a very regular basis. I ruined my career because of it but couldn't give it up.
So after losing my latest job I felt I had to give it up for good and so one day I woke up and haven't smoked it since. Now this caused me to have other issues like insomnia, nightmares for weeks on end and I was getting to the point where I thought I was permanently damaged by it. Now all these problems started to subside and I could feel the old me coming back. I was less paranoid, my personality was coming out more and now I almost feel like I'm a whole new person having been off it for a month and a half.
So here's the thing I have been aware of the 11:11 phenomenon through ATS but had never directly experienced it, well in the last week I have been seeing it on a regular basis. But it's not just that, with me being out of work I didn't know where my next rent cheque was going to come from and this was really worrying me as usually I am able to pick up jobs here and there to keep me going but for the whole month while I was coming off of the weed I couldn't find a job for love nor money. So I went downstairs for my mail and what had come in the post, a tax rebate with enough for 2 months rent, I was so happy I had to thank the universe for providing this for me.
Well this week I got 2 phone calls out of the blue from an agency saying that a job I had previously went for and didn't get had came up and that they are interviewing for it next week.
What I found interesting though is that as the quote from the numerology site quoted above regarding 666 is exactly the opposite of the 11:11 numerology quote I have posted below.
Coincidence I don't think so.

111, 1111 - These signs indicate that your thoughts are correct for the new cycle of your life and they are on your Spiritual Path. Continue with and follow these, as these thoughts relate to a new cycle in your life that is on your Spiritual Path.

Numerology Site
edit on 17-5-2011 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

A doobie a day will keep the doctor away. You should start burning it again but only once per day after you're done work. Will make you an extremely happy person.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Good to hear you've got enough to keep afloat for a while. Also, thanks for the numerology interpretation. I never though about it from a numerology perspective.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Give a number meaning, and you'll start seeing it everywhere.

Nothing mysterious about that.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoop1234

A doobie a day will keep the doctor away. You should start burning it again but only once per day after you're done work. Will make you an extremely happy person.

lol I know what you mean but honestly I enjoyed it for the years I smoked it but I don't need it anymore. I used to be a very angry person and so it would chill me out but I have a much more chilled personality now than I did back then. It's also a risk because we getting drug tested in the line of work I am in.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4

Originally posted by swoop1234

lol I know what you mean but honestly I enjoyed it for the years I smoked it but I don't need it anymore. I used to be a very angry person and so it would chill me out but I have a much more chilled personality now than I did back then. It's also a risk because we getting drug tested in the line of work I am in.

Definitely understandable. Especially considering that your line of work is going to conduct tests to see if you are a "drug user".

I wish people would realize that marijuana is a very safe drug. You can smoke so much weed that someone might think you're dead. But nope, you'll just wake up in a half hour hungry enough to eat anything in your house. But if you ever are hurting and take 15 advil, well that'll be the last headache you'll ever have in your life.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Give a number meaning, and you'll start seeing it everywhere.

Nothing mysterious about that.

I used to have that same viewpoint because the topic has been done to death here for since I started coming here in 2003.
But If you read my post then you will see that wasn't the case. I was very aware of the 11:11 phenomenon because of ATS but never seen it. It was only when 666 came into my conciousness in 2010 that I started to become aware just because 666 is the number of the beast so it freaked me out enough to look into it. Only in the last few weeks that 11:11 stared to appear in my conciousness.
I do believe there's something to it now.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I personally believe occurrences such as these to be nothing more than being aware of the number. What I mean, for example, is that the average person probably sees quite a few numbers per day, but disregards them because they are just numbers, and hold no special meaning. However, when one believes a number to hold significant meaning or weight, then the mind will make a point to notice that number whenever it is seen. Make sense?

Although I could be wrong, I am basing this from personal experience. I went through a phase where I would notice a number and get freaked out, because I thought it meant something bad...Over time however, I was able to just simply forget about it, and I hardly notice it at all.

It seems once I broke the significance that I perceived, I did not see the number anymore. That is what leads me to my above conclusion.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Yeah I know where you're coming from and I held the same viewpoint for years, when the 666's started to appear I quickly dismissed them as coincidence but they became so regular and 666 is not a number you see on clocks so it just seemed out of the ordinary. Also the example I used is so almost impossible to recreate because the lap times I set the 666 is thousandths of a second and to get lap times in the same session exactly a second of each other the chances of that happening really are a million to one.
But you could be right I don't discount what you are saying but to me it was more than just coincidence.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FatedAxion

You might want to take a look at this thread. And look at "Agarta's" posts. She seems to have a pretty good grip on this phenomenon. This was something I never even knew about until I started seeing it in my own life. Read my OP for the particulars.

S&F BTW.

edit on 5/17/2011 by Klassified because: spelling police

top topics

join