It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged cannibal arrested while feasting on his friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Alleged cannibal arrested while feasting on his friend

rt.com

Moscow police have detained a man they believe killed, butchered and partially ate one of his acquaintances. Severed parts of the victim’s body have been discovered in various parts of the city since early May.
“I was cleaning the rubbish bin and the container was full,” says street cleaner Sharakhedin Sherkhobelov. “So I tried to press it down. It was then I saw a box covered in plastic bags. I tried to move it and saw some hands sticking out.”
During the search of Nikolay Shadrin’s apartment in the west of Moscow, police discovered a human liver stored in the refrigerator. The
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There is nothing particulary substantial in this article, however I just wanted to post some gory news in-case anyone is interested in this kind of thing.

To me it rather shocking, however I am not at all suprised. This kind of thing has happened in the past and it will continue to happen till the end of time.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
When he asks you to stay for dinner he means it!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Does the Eastern Orthodox Church take communion like the rest of the "good" Catholics then?
II line

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Did you hear about the cannibal who passed his brother on the street?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves
Did you hear about the cannibal who passed his brother on the street?

Two cannibals were eating a dead clown.

One cannibal looked at the other and said, "does this taste funny to you?"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Maybe it's ingrained(lack of better word) from Stalin years of family eating people to survive.
One well known Russian serial killer cannibal, Andrei Chikatilo claimed when he was a kid, family members were eaten by neighbors. I hear people would run from healthy looking people thinking they will become the next meal.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
spirit channel cannibalism is the big report.
You have experienced it as a chill or faintness or the oppressive deadening amalgam style.
HIV /AIDS is the extreme version and Silvio Berlusconi is the center piece.

top topics

join