It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Dai-ichi: A Recap So Far.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Live stream.

Press the words "youtube link" for the feed.

OnlyLove
edit on 18/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

Super! thanks for the info, it is hard to get know since the media blackout you stated.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is actually not a global media blackout. See the 4 months of official (IAEA, UNSCEAR and the like) reports as well as authoritative news reports (Reuters, Bloomberg, other articles written by professional journalists or scientists) on the Cybermacro "Airborne Radiation" pages I have updated since March 15, 2011:

www.cybermacro.com...

Feel free to read any or all of those, and use as you see fit. On some days, it takes me 4-6 hours to find everything that is both genuinely new, advances our knowledge of the overall problem in at least one way, and has at least a vague claim to being an authoritative report. On other days, I'm done in an hour. Recently, there isn't a lot that happens on the weekends, although interesting news sometimes still gets posted on Friday evenings.

In the last 2 weeks, a few media outlets have woken up to the very very long-term nature of this problem, and have instituted online pages that collect together all their reports on the Fukushima nuclear disaster. Examples include Nature online, as well as DemocracyNow! Continuing online news media pages are on CNN and Al Jazeera. I expect the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute to get around to creating a Fukushima page once their collected data from their June 2011 international science effort to collect samples of seawater and sea life from offshore areas of Japan and further-out Pacific Ocean areas gets analyzed and accepted for journal publication. Here is a nice graphic from the WHOI website on that expedition:

www.whoi.edu...

Strangely, very little new information has been included on any conservative news websites. The above current Cybermacro thread does include one Fox News story I found (from their Alternative Medicine writer) on radiation in North American food and water...well, yes.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Almost laughable that there is more info discussed in this thread alone compared to prime media outlets in America.

People here are clueless....

HELLO EVERYONE THERE IS A NUCLEAR DISASTER GOING ON....

People look @ you like you have 3 heads....

Greetings:

There is an on-going discussion here that you may find interesting:
Japan declares a ‘nuclear emergency‘ after quake

And there are more resources in our signature threads and links aplenty.

Please join us and share your unique thoughts with the board.

After all, we're all in this together.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join