It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Criminals Top Secret Technologies (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
With a search, I found one video with the same name but not these 2 vids.

These are just incredible to watch (No Techno!...Well not the crappy kind anyway lol)

Can't vouch for some of the content but it does make you think. I'm not making a statement as to the authenticity of the content but rather sharing a very well put together set of videos for viewing.

I have seen the intro to the 2nd video before but the remaining content is new to me.

Enjoy!

This is one that was previously posted but has more impact with the first 2 placed as well. I will say that it does have a message behind it and talks about the NWO etc.

I just posted it as the completion of the set.

On the topic, here's AJ with some interesting stuff:

edit on 17-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Amazing Vids man, the effects are phenomenal
It does make you wonder, all this stuff is going on behind the scenes, using our tax money to cover their technology and crimes against humanity :/

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheScepticBeliever
reply to post by jude11

Amazing Vids man, the effects are phenomenal
It does make you wonder, all this stuff is going on behind the scenes, using our tax money to cover their technology and crimes against humanity :/

They are very well put together and I just added the final one. It was posted before but I think they should all be together.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i love these videos

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I remember in basic training (USAF) in 2002, right after 911, my flight was sitting in a class learning about MOP gear procedures and the instructor started talking about 'smart bombs'.

We all thought we knew what he was going to talk about - laser guided bombs, gps etc... BUT what he actually started talking about blew us all away...

He talked about really, really smart bombs. He said that we have DNA smart bombs. He said that these are DNA specific and could theoretically wipe out all 18-24 year old males, for example, once dropped on a populous. I didn't believe it then and it's hard for me to believe now, but military DI's aren't in the habit of lying to full classrooms of new recruits...to my knowledge.

Not to derail, but any thoughts?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by jude11

I remember in basic training (USAF) in 2002, right after 911, my flight was sitting in a class learning about MOP gear procedures and the instructor started talking about 'smart bombs'.

We all thought we knew what he was going to talk about - laser guided bombs, gps etc... BUT what he actually started talking about blew us all away...

He talked about really, really smart bombs. He said that we have DNA smart bombs. He said that these are DNA specific and could theoretically wipe out all 18-24 year old males, for example, once dropped on a populous. I didn't believe it then and it's hard for me to believe now, but military DI's aren't in the habit of lying to full classrooms of new recruits...to my knowledge.

Not to derail, but any thoughts?

Not a De-Rail IMO but, WHAT?

Did you ever get a chance to view these?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Cool videos man, some very interesting stuff

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Never saw them or heard of them beyond that day in training. I did intel analysis as a 1N451 (SIGINT analyst) for the NSA when I was in - right after the invasion of Iraq. With all 5 clearances (TS, SCI, and 3 others I'm not allowed to speak of) I tried to look up more info on the subject using NSAnet (a kind of inner-service internet that combines the NSA with CIA, DIA and NRO as a Top Secret level databases). You gotta remember though, just because you have a TS clearance doesn't mean that you get to see all the goods. There are other collateral clearances that serve as "keys" to other intel disciplines. It really all goes back to a 'need to know'.

Funny enough, the first things i looked up after being stationed there were UFO's and JFK.
Then I tried to find that bomb. Never found it, but i did read about some realllllyyyy freakin' cool aircraft and some really sketchy "files" (sorry won't/can't say the type of file) that mentioned UFO's. Also read some really sketchy stuff by an FBI agent in relation to the JFK assassination. As you know though, I'm sure, UFO doesn't mean extra-terrestrial aircraft..BUT, when the UFO's are flying at mach 16 + - pretty strange anyways.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting videos. Looks like the type of videos you'd see in a GRAW game or any other Tom Clancy game.

Cool editing though.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's not a "bomb" technically that's why you probably had trouble finding about about it. Also it is Above Top Secret clearance since the weapon is 100% illegal under all international laws.

It's a biological weapon. A virus that has been weaponized and 'edited' to perform specific functions with DNA molecules.

These weapons were developed at least 20-30 years ago by the US and USSR and supposedly many variations were looked at.

Not only can you wipe out specific age groups, but you can target people based on anything pretty much. Anyone with certain eye colors for example, or perhaps anyone with certain hair or blood type? You could wipe out entire races easily. The list goes on.

The main problem with these "weaponized virus" is that the potential for mutation within the subject is always present. This means that the virus could mutate into something different than originally intended. And instead of just killing off all the X group, you could now be facing full pandemic and virtually everyone could be susceptible.

This is why it's illegal to manufacture or have possession of such weapons under international law. However, we all know NO ONE listens to those silly laws, they have no teeth to enforce it anyways.

It's a doomsday weapon. If you are interested in the subject, I can give you a lead that should aid you down the rabbit hole. This is just a crumb. Soviet Biopreparat

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That makes perfect sense
I've been perplexed ever since I heard that 8 years ago; you've just put an end to my long-term confusion! Thanks!

Actually, with the link you just provided, my confusion may be just beginning. Thanks again.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That is some seriously sick technology but it doesn't surprise me.

Thanks for your input. With your info, the vids take on a whole different look.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
sorry to be negative but I'm not getting this at all (only made it through the 1st video)...it was like a very long intro sequence for a bad documentary...sure the video effects are bombastic and fast-paced if you like that kind of thing but this is no way to present information...do you need to be like high on M&Ms to be able to extract any actual info from this?
just teasing but I watched because this post looked like something I'd be interested in so am mildly disappointed

I've heard of viruses which can target certain age groups/sexes/racial profiles etc...maybe the DNA bombs are related to those? (sorry I see someone has added much better info than me about this while I was posting, now my post is even more worthless!)
edit on 17/5/11 by morkington because: edited to apologise for my crappy uninformative post

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by morkington
sorry to be negative but I'm not getting this at all (only made it through the 1st video)...it was like a very long intro sequence for a bad documentary...sure the video effects are bombastic and fast-paced if you like that kind of thing but this is no way to present information...do you need to be like high on M&Ms to be able to extract any actual info from this?
just teasing but I watched because this post looked like something I'd be interested in so am mildly disappointed

I've heard of viruses which can target certain age groups/sexes/racial profiles etc...maybe the DNA bombs are related to those? (sorry I see someone has added much better info than me about this while I was posting, now my post is even more worthless!)
edit on 17/5/11 by morkington because: edited to apologise for my crappy uninformative post

As I stated in my OP, I posted the vids as something cool to watch and not as a statement. Just that.

The thread got a little more interesting with the input of the DNA Bombs so a discussion was born!

Some people will like the editing. Some, the content and some, all of it. The thread name is just the name of the vid series so I left it at that.

Thanks!

BTW, if you have any more info on those DNA Bombs, I'm sure there are some here that would be grateful...myself included.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
When does the movie come out in theaters.......

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
When does the movie come out in theaters.......

That's what I thought at first. It would make a great movie.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by jude11

I didn't believe it then and it's hard for me to believe now, but military DI's aren't in the habit of lying to full classrooms of new recruits...to my knowledge.

HAHA that was the funniest thing Ive read all day. Even funnier than the part about an airman or "DI" bumping his gums to a bunch of recruits about total nonsense because he knows theyll actually eat it up.

Parris Island. Yes, DI's do lie to recruits on a daily basis. Whatever lies they can think of to mess with your head. Just use your imagination.

The videos were good based on production value, but other than that they offerd little info and even less proof.

top topics

join