It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day of the Fake Alien Invaders (Show Opens 9-9-11) and Illuminati card game pic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hello my amigos....

i did a search and didnt find anything on this video so please dont yell at me or say stupid things if it was already posted ATHANK YOU.

i was searching the web for a pics of the this
Meteor Strike - Image
because this looked to much like this
TV Screen shot - Image

so then i came across this video which is by :paris tosen

An advance warning of the next global event of desolation, an Evil Alien Invasion, to begin on September 9, 2011. We can change the outcome. And we should.

not to sure about if its a real deal thing but if u listen to the whole video he does make some sense in it.

then come this video of william cooper talking about alien invasion or just aliens and then he talks of john dewey who said in 1917 that a fake alien invasion would bring all nations together: short video of what john dewey said in 1917

First mention of a UFO invasion - John Dewey [1917]

long video of william cooper speaking of whats happening

Cooper often quoted DEWEY as saying in 1917 ""Some one remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose." ~ John Dewey, New York 1917

ENJOY...............

edit on 17-5-2011 by burntoast because: pic didnt work

edit on 17-5-2011 by burntoast because: video links didnt wrk

edit on May 17th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: all the links and embeds and added EX tags w/ description

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Links not working, the videos have been removed for something.
Too bad, you was too late.
Well it doesn't matter when people say disclousure will happen because it's just
the government decreasing population again....gl

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
tried to embed the videos and then didnt wrk....................

someone help with that or you can jsut click on the links

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

greeneyedleo fixed embed .
Removed my embed

edit on 17-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

link   
i deleted the embedded vids that werent wrking and jsut reposted the links

link   
nvmd
edit on 17-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: embedded vids to late

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the Predictions Forum?

IRM

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hey tell me how u do that? i kno you click the 'vid:youtube' and then do i just place the url in that bar?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have fixed all the links/ebeds. No need to keep posting them over and over.

to embed a YT video...copy all the text after = and click on VID: YOUTUBE button
edit on May 17th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

i guess it should be but what about the whole fake alien invasion that william cooper is talking about..

im biting my nails cause i kno this thread might get locked since it might be in the wrong forum

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The links worked fine for me from the get go. That being said:

This is a subject that has intrigued me for a while. While I do believe that extraterrestrial life exists in the universe, I think that any "Alien Invasion" in the future, short of viral or bacterial, would likely be artificial. Everyone here is likely familiar with Dulce, or similar bases around the world. I had a theory a while back that was based on the idea that humans in these bases weren't working with Alien species down there, but were in fact genetically building these biological entities for some future Blue Beam scenario. You couldn't just have alien craft come down and rain hell on mankind. You'd need "aliens" piloting these craft. Imagine shooting one of these ships down to find it piloted by a man. That wouldn't look very good.
While I'm pretty sure this plot has been actually worked on, I really don't see TPTB having the cojones to pull this kind of a stunt off. It'd be interesting to watch them try though.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Cool. A nice light show for my birthday.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I liked the message, and can recognize the possibility, but that Paris guy is smacking his lips and mouth so much, it sounds bad and is so annoying I could barely listen. Sorry, but sound quality is a pet peeve of mine.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well I'm embarrassed to say that I watched half of that first video. Embarrassed because I somehow managed to stick with it for so long and not quit sooner! For me, its one of the more ridiculous things I have ever heard.

Now don't get me wrong, my mind is as wide open as a prostitutes legs. But I just fail to see the point, it makes no logical sense to me.

Maybe I am just dumb.

edit on 17-5-2011 by SatoriTheory because: Typosaurus correction

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ok well forget the vids...

what do u guys think of the Illuminati card and the fox news pic ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Don't give up so quick. The idea is not original to mr Paris, he just adds a date to it. I just posted the other day on a thread, "now that bin Laden is dead they will have to come up with another boogie man. Aliens. Dress up the little Droans to look like UFOs and bomb anyone they want and blame it on the Aliens"

You have put more of a new slant on this idea and that is F&S worthy. William Cooper predicted 9/11 and they tried to arrest him that morning. The old books he finds about the Illuminite back in the early 1900's is profound. This thread shouldn't be over yet.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Dude the illuminati card and the screenshot with michio kaku look eriely similar. I see what you're seein man,

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Did you notice that both pictures have north america in them? The fox news one you can see it clearly, but in the illuminati card it appears that the gulf of mexico and the eastern shores of north america are visible. But there is another land mass near florida that sure as hell isn't cuba.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
what do u guys think of the Illuminati card...

Being based on real-life conspiracy-theories, it is no surprise that the card-game would reflect those conspiracies. Writers and artists are just as interested in the paranormal and alternative topics as any other member here. When those subjects enter their work, it is not at the direction of the powers-that-be, but because that is what interests the creator.
edit on 17-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join