It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The heart of a storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ok just wondering, who likes to be at the heart of a storm? I've been lucky enough for over an hour to be at the center of a cluster of storms colliding together. I'm just glad I'm not trying to sleep, it's been rocking and rolling with all the lightning and thunder. I just hope I never get too close to the center of a storm or it could be alot of turmoil.

Ever had the thunder so close it could knock pictures off the wall? to the storms, it was getting very dry here. So ok, who likes storms?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i like storms. espically ones with tornados. we always run out and look to see if we can see anything. but we always go inside when the # gets bad

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The wilder the better as long as I am in shelter.

The wildest I have been in was when I lived in Guelph, Ontario (known for lightning and storms). I lived on the fourth floor of a high-rise apt building.

One day during a storm I looked out my balcony and saw a dark cloud at almost eye level! When I went out on the balcony and looked up I saw the clouds swirling! The funnel touched down in a park the next block over and then again a few block away, then disappeared. It was not "officially" confirmed as a tornado but I saw that funnel cloud up close! WOW! I'll stick to a good thunderstorm thank you!
:w:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I love storms. Nothing to extreme just thunder and lightning storms. I take my glasses off (as to not get struck) and run around in the rain. Even though the power almost always goes down its still cool.

top topics

join