It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind the Lies: Obama BC, Bin Laden Death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I personally find it funny to read the first line of a thread where the author claims to do a search and found nothing, but there is already several threads with the same info in them. However, I did do a search and because of the large number of threads I couldn't find the video I am providing.

This is a very interesting video, with some very good information, as well as a good job connecting dots together to display the picture for what may really be happening right under our nose.

I have heard people ask, 'What is there to gain from these lies?' This video shows what there is to gain, even though I am sure there is much, much more to gain from the lies we are being fed on a near-daily basis.

edit on 17-5-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
i think to get to the bottom of this birth certificate issue, you have to ask why now after 2 years does he suddenly show up with a legitimate birth certificate and cracking jokes with media, like he did at the correspondence dinner.

who or what changed in hawaii, what favors did he promise that he now got his birth certificate.

before this, the subject was so taboo in his political circle and with the media, that if you even asked him, you would probably be permanently blackballed by the whitehouse.

now he smiling and doing saturday night live like skits in front of the world media. he looks like a guy who just got away with one and now you can't wipe the smile off his face.

now there's nothing that can stop him.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
double post.
edit on 17-5-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
So what makes a 20minute interview with one of TPTB any different?

Same lies, different spin.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
So what makes a 20minute interview with one of TPTB any different?

Same lies, different spin.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Fantastic video - great find! Love the part when Lou Dobbs announces real birth certificate was accidentally destroyed 8 years ago and then Mr. Soetoro states that Hawaii granted him a "special dispensation" to make him a new one!

Mr. Soetoro loves to make lame jokes, sometimes I think he sees himself as a comedian - he obviously has played another bad joke on the American people, hidden by an even more macabre OBL joke.

How many more times does this issue have to be proven before people begin seeing Mr. Soetoro for what he really is?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Not completely true - the TRUTH can stop him, if only people would make a little effort to see it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
More proof that the birth certificate is a forgery ?

youtu.be...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I didn't know that the Hawaii government had already said the the real birth cretificate did not exist, because it was lost years before. How can they all-of-the-sudden find it and if they didn't find it, why are they allowed to 'create' him a new one.

Would they do that for you, for your job or other purpose? Some might say, 'Well, because he is the President'. Howeverm that does not negate the fact that, if he is a citizen of natural birth, then he deserves no different treatment than any other citizen.

I hope the real citizens of the US and of the world have the wisdom to step away from the stories being shoved in their faces and see the events in a larger picture for what they really are. Lies and propaganda. I am sure that before the US citizens and citizens of the world find out just how far this con goes, the president will be long out of office.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I am sure that before the US citizens and citizens of the world find out just how far this con goes, the president will be long out of office.

That's a sad realization to make.
if they would only wake up now, a lot of the damage
he is doing could be avoided and trillions of dollars saved.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I`m surprised a lot of people haven`t picked up on this.
The birth certificate was brought out to coincide with the Bin Laden scam.

new topics

top topics

join