It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology Calculator (Insight)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Numerology is a science that uses your birth date and name in order to calculate various traits of your personality.

I find it quite interesting and very insightful.

Their are a wide array of different numerology websites (although they all give very similar results, just some are more in depth) but this is just one, and here are my results, for my birth date number:

My birthday is the 23rd which adds together to get 5.

Character of number five people : Number 5 stands for planet mercury.It is versatile and mercurial in all its characteristics.Number 5 people are those who are born on 5, 14, 23 of a month. Number 5 people are very high strung.They live on their nerves.They are quick in their thoughts and decisions. They detest any plodding kind of work.They seem naturally to drift into all kinds of money making methods.They are born speculators. They are ready to run risks of all kinds .They have most wonderful elasticity of character.They rebound quickly from heaviest blow. Nothing seems to effect them very long.The blows of fate leave no mark on their character. " if they are good by nature , they remain so ; if bad , not all the preaching in the world will make the slightest effect on them." Number 5 people should carry out their plans and programmes on 5 , 14, and 23 of a month. The days of a week most fortune for them are Wednesdays and Fridays. The lucky colours for them are shades of light grey , white and glistening materials. Their lucky stone is diamond.

That is just a small portion of my personality. Much more can be learned by adding and subtracting certain letters and numbers of your name and birth date and the calculator below will do it for you.

www.numerology-calculator.com...

Enjoy the insight,

~1Mind1Soul~
edit on 16-5-2011 by 1Mind1Soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
thanks for posting! I have been looking for some Numerology information. I have always been curious but never looked into it until I heard Jeffery Grupp talking about telementation and numerology. According to him telementation is guided by numerology or something like that. I was born on the 14th so your post was pretty convenient and I find a lot of those traits listed apply to my personality

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Mind1Soul

Aren't you suppose to do the month, date and year??? Like 5/5/1954 would be 29---> 11 ---> 2.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I do a very simple version of Numerology that I have been practicing for nearly 20 years now. I use my intuition but keep it within the confines of the definition. I feel comfortable enough to discuss and give readings from off my head and I did not learn from reading any known books. Often I hear false information that completely is contrary to the nature of the number.

The 5 is "Death and Freedom", Death being the ultimate freedom for the Soul from the physical restraints placed on us.

A person with this vibration would tend to not follow rules, but those would be "other people's rules", the 5 energy is such that you do not "break your own rules".

In the stubbornness of it all one way of getting the # 5 in agreeing is to convince them it was their idea all along!

They are travelers! They would be A-type Personality trait individuals.

As long as the # 5 does not feel any constraints or restrictions within a relationship they may stick around, otherwise they will be very easily in flight.

The # 5 also means "Change and Fluctuations" but on the level of the path rather than the influence of the # 5 individual.

Of course this is just one number, the 23, and that is only just the Day of your Birth, it is the Month that plays a more predominant role in how it influences choices and decisions. Together they can represent a compound vibration and can reveal what you are going through this year, coupled with 2011.

I don't relate with the Numerology Calculator, but every one gets their validations in one form or another and no matter the medium, if there is a message it will find its way to us. At least I tend to think so.

new topics

top topics

join