It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocolypse Not: 21 Doomsday prophecies that fizzled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Since May 21 is almost here and since so many people believe that late summer early fall the cosmos will rain down hell from space that will destroy us all, I am posting this link as a reminder that throughout human history doomsday has been forcasted and ultimatley failed numerous times. Dont get caught up in all the fear that is out there that the end is near. The only end date that is impossible to escape from is about 4 billion years from now when the sun goes red giant and engulfs the earth. Until then, enjoy the list of these 21 doomsday fails

www.trutv.com...=DCG

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I don't know what to believe anymore, I'm about to say f it if it happens it happens. Make some sheeple friends and drink myself gently silent.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think doomsday should fear me. I bleed hope, urinate laughs, defecate new beginnings and breath out health.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I see where your coming from about not knowing what to believe since there are so many people with so many theories. I am choosing to think nothing is going to happen since history tells me that these prophecies typically fail.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I was just about to make a thread like this...

Don't need to though because judgement day is may 21st

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Here's a whole bunch more times the world ended.

Maybe we just didn't notice?

new topics

top topics

join