It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRxFxLxAgxTfs??? i dont know where to go from there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Harmonic Resonance x Frequency x Light needed + gravity source for the light x Torsion required ???

Ive been looking at Druidism and how stonehedge was made through chanting and Emeris using a sonic wand, this seems like Harmonic resonance used to move the stones, In string theory there are dinosaurs in the back yard RIGHT NOW you just cant see them feel them or be effected by them due to Dimentional Division, (There are a few rules ive worked out such as we should NOT travel to a Lower Frequency Dimention because it may tear us apart or we may not be able to return.) I dont think i have even close to a working Formula but i would like people to expand on it and mabe get a Theoretical Formula, I myself study druidism and Paganism, I think that the old sciences had more of a grasp on the dimentional Sciences than we do now. I have also heard frequencys coming off of people when all that is around is white noise that changes to a different consistant sound in a Lower Pitch i believe why we feel wierd when we are in white noise is because without frequency around to interfer with our own we may bleed into the next higher frequency dimention. This is all through study by me and a friend, and all theoretical but its like using co-ordinates (Frequency and Resonance = + style cordinates.) Anyone care to expand?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

I like your way of thinking, but if we moved from one vibration to another, would our minds percive it, or build a construct of reality that makes us unaware of the shift so as not to disrupt our fragile mind state and send ripples though the continuum further disrupting the vibrations..
Would the highr vibrational beings lead us slowly so as to not rock the boat so to speak, and risk putting too much strain on this existence.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Thats what i mean by not going to a lower frequency Dimention, Aslong as its a higher frequency our egsistance is the same as a Ghost, We will have VERY dull sences, Easies way to explain it through Druidisim is that Fae creatures are from a lower Frequency Dimention and thats why when people are taken by them they dont come back, because the Fae understand that they could destroy everything, My believe is that death is not miniscule our Mind (because its not attached to our brain) moves on in frequency to be in a lower frequency realm so we may eventualy hit the end where life restarts and the theory for a Universe that feeds itself comes into play.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

yeah i see what your saying, i just see it a little differently, i see that the energies are broken into bands of similar vibrations, so lower or higher bands dont interact.
which is why we dont the past or the future, i belive in the moment of time, that all that was and will be is now its just the vibrations that are different, its complex to understand, no one here now fully sees it , r we wouldn't be here to talk about it.
i think you have the tiger by the tail, but you need to look for the rest of it as well to fully understand the big picture.
keep learning my friend, as we all must keep learning..
peace.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

If im reading what youre saying right ... then i would say ... I have a strong belief that if vibration can decrease in frequency, it can increase just as readily ...
Therefor, if you can go down a level, you can just as surely go up ... Your perception or understanding of your current reality, may lead you to believe you cannot shift back up ... and as such, your belief itself may hold you back ...

in my analogy .. you could go to a very low vibration ... and be in a realm, that in my mind resembles hell .... surrounded by all the others on a similar vibration, telling you you cannot leave .. torturing you .. sending your 'vibration' further down ... instilling greater fear .. twisting your thoughts and reality ... that experience, in itself, may be what traps someone at a lower vibration ... not an actual limitation on the 'mechanics' of energy vibration

believing these people can not affect you ... thinking more positive .. saying prayer ... shouting to god for help .. what ever it takes for you to raise your vibration ... can very well contribute to increasing your vibration again .. removing you from that dimension / realm

I have read many NDE's (near death experiences) .... where the people, initially, went somewhere dark ... (not the timeless, boundless purgatory dark with a sense of no other soul around in existence .. thats a different aspect that sounds similar) ... They describe evil 'demons' ... souls being tortured .. themselves being tortured .. being told they can never leave .. etc etc ....

Obviously all of the experiences i read, the author returned to be able to tell their story ... Some of them say only when they called to God, or prayed hard from their very being, did a light appear, and lift them from the hellish evil infested place they ended up ....

I choose to believe, no matter how far down you are, you can come back up, by changing your thoughts ..

When people are depressed here .. their vibration lowers ... not to the point where they cease to exist in this dimension ... but none the less .. ask any depressed person to change thier mind and become positive ... theyll firmly believe they cant do that at that time .. cos they feel soo down .. its hard to change up ... Only a mental state / belief that they dont have the will, is what stops them getting back up .... not some universal law ... And then when they eventually snap out of it ... their vibration increases again

edit on 16-5-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The only thing is Linear time is irelevant to druids, NOW is the only time that exists, time was created by humans. And the bands do interact, this is why we see ghosts, We see the bands interacting through frequency all the time, Trance music seems to make time go by faster, this is due to our minds agreeing with the frequency letting us into a Psychic Dimention inside ourselves (Eg. Meditation) Sound is what makes up this universe and its what separates them in my understanding, the way i have this formula set up we wont interact like we would so it would be a bleed, It would make out frequency the same as theres for as long as you were in the torsion field, This is keeping you and your bands together while allowing the interactions between the dimentions to happen, ill say it once more because i dont know what other to say than its like were a ghost, They may not see us but we will see them, They may not feel us as well as we can feel them, We will be interacting with something that can bleed that frequency in because it has already reached that frequency and passed it, allowing a harmonic frequency to occur witch is needed for this formula to work.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Im not disagreeing with you mate

i am a musician and artist, i understand the patterns and harmonics in some respects.
and i know time isnt linear, you point about the moment is the point i was making.
but i just like it here.. its fun and the food is great.
i dont want to speed up my transition to a new level, im happy to stay behind a bit longer and make sure no one gets lost in the rush to race to the end.
the race isnt mine, im here to help the lost get back on the road if that makes sense...
enjoy your journey, i hope you have the chance to see what i have seen.. and as a pagen i do understand some of the ancient magiks..
blessed be.
heres a video i made, the music and graphics are mine like i said, i understand sound

edit on 16-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

thats realy well done, and if i do End up finding out whats beond the portals ill make sure i dont let anything keep me from coming back*Scarcasm* and ill show you some pics lol *sarcasm*

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

But we might have already passed the portals and would never know it... the illusion could be too strong to let us know, and if we thought we were coming back, maybe thats just an illusion too. an imprint on a diffrent harmonic to make us think we never left..
but i think you get my drift, or we wouldnt be having this chat

hope to run into you again in my other lifetimes. but i most likely wont remember LOL
as i find its more fun to forget and then all thats old seems new again.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Everyone we interact with we know in other lives (or so my mentor taught me) weather its someone who sells you your best lunch ever or the guy who acadentaly splashes you! but yes i hope to meet you too!
edit on 5/16/11 by Solsthime331 because: Specifics

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's possible the huge stones at Stonehenge were moved around with a - gravity lens -.
We have actually been playing around with this kind of technology since July 1947.
All knowledge was suppressed because it is duel use technology.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Realy? well then i have something else i can put into my formulas...Thank you so much!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331

Realy? well then i have something else i can put into my formulas...Thank you so much!

More info here.- Ben Rich - Lockheed

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Harmonic Frequency x Resonance x Light souce + Torsion By gravity lense at a 40 digree angle into the light crating a split lightspectrum = Creation of the portal?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

the only issue is the required de-oxidised metal to refcract the light.

top topics

join