It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

magick help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
hello, i was wondering if anyone who does magick [and has had results before] here would be willing to help me. I am interested in element magick but i would like to learn all kinds. u2u me or post here. [please only people with high experience]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Magic is just a way of using energy from your higher self..It is not magic at all...You are calling upon parts of your own psyche when you conjure..It takes concetration, dedication, endless meditation and disipline to gain results from the practice. Chants are used to bring one into an altered awareness where you are in touch with your higher self--So are spells and mantras.
You can send and recieve energy but this is not something that works if you try for 10 minutes. You must first realize what energy feels like and the subtle vibrations are not that obvious. You then work on growing the vibes with concentration and meditation. Then you learn to project them. This takes years to master--Some seem to never get it no matter how hard they try and some have a talent. There is nothin magic about it..It is hard work.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that no matter what we say (regardless of how we phrase it) we dont REALLY know for sure.

It is each persons right (and sometimes responsibility) to find their own faith and what works for them..

What has had results for any of us, might very well not work for you... But try try again, eh?

Let me ask you a question: Have you read up on this before coming here? And I dont mean online, because so much of what you find on the internet is written by people just as much a novice as yourself. But have you borrowed/bought any books on this subject? Or the subject of spiritualism in general?
If not, I suggest you do.

If you have, please tell us some of what you have studied up on, and what parts/sects/whatever of magick/spiritualism you are specifically interested.
I know you said "elemental" but that can mean very different things based on who you ask.
So I guess a better question would be, what results do you want from your magic?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
thank you for your advice, i have not bought any books on the subject but i will soon.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My advice would be to go to a different type of website for such asking...not a conspiracy board..
Good luck and Blessings....

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
can anyone recommend any books and websites with forums.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
can anyone recommend any books and websites with forums.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.magickcourse.com...

It's not really that difficult. You do it all the time without noticing. Just by thinking you are using magick, but 99.99% of the time you are using it unconsciously.

Here are threads where I talk about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-8-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
www.theveritasacademy.net has some stuff on magik might want to read the warning label on that stuff!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The Keys of Solomon The King (Weiser Press)
777 And Other Qabalistic Writings of Alester Crowley (Weiser Press)

Ya know, another source for magic (though not in any traditional sense) are the books by Carlos Castenada. There more of a philosophy source, but some (and I DO MEAN some, not all) of the practices are fun. Give 'em a shot. especially the sections on "seeing". The two I really recommend are:

Journey to Ixitlan

Tales of Power

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Toelint]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

top topics

join