It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had my first dream for as long as I can remember last night.very strange dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So I had my first dream for ages last night and boy was it weird,I can't remember all of it as you never do.
It started with me taking my little boy football training saturday morning halfway through and there was a series of very large bangs we all looked up to see a fleet of ufos alls a can remember about them was they all had a very piercing red light at the bottom and was slow moving in formation very low.We all grabbed our kids I went home to my little girl and girlfriend by the time I told her and she had a look for herself there were more bags this time from our fighter jets just blowing up mid air as they approached the fleet there were no visible weapons bein used by the ufos.
You could see and hear more jets this time they didn't blow up they just dropped from the sky crashing to the ground along with passenger jets this obviously caused chaos still in our house there were more bangs then from nowhere another fleet it was as if our military had resided to the fact there weapons were no good in this fight as they were nowhere to be seen.
The fleets started landing,then the last thing I remember is seeing a alien grey 3 feet tall outside my window then I woke up if it wasn't for me having to get to work I would have went back asleep to see if dream continued.

From what I remember and how I felt when I woke up these aliens wasn't here to cause us harm.This is a weird dream right,how could my brain put this together from nothing the only common thing is the alien grey.The rest is my brains work.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Very strange.

Do you think your dream was a glimpse of the future? And if so, any date or time of the event?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

I don't know what it was the way I felt when I woke was weirdest like there were no more worries in my life,I so wish I just went back to sleep to see what the greys wanted.As for time frame it was cloudy as it is now and my boy turns 6 in December which means he will be to old to go to this football training if it was a glimpse to the future it will be between now and December 11.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Minus the details you saw, I have had this dream for years and fully expect it to happen. What was interesting was of how the planes or ours just fell from the sky. I saw a number of planes which I assumed were military, just gliding or spiraling down. I saw not gun fire, ray guns or such, just a lot of UFO's up there and the planes near them just dropping.

top topics

join