It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Countdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Although almost everyone loves a good conspiracy, how many people really think the world will end in 2012?

lantis.tv...

Regardless of particulars, the symbol of the Statue of Freedom recalls certain Freemason and Native American beliefs that help pinpoint the date in time that L'Enfant and our Founding Fathers considered to be America's date with destiny.
According to ancient Aztec cosmology, there were four Suns prior to our own. Each culminated in a great annihilation followed by the gradual re-emergence of mankind.

The Hopi of Arizona are distant cousins of the Aztecs. Some of these Native American tribal leaders believe we're walking in the last days of the Fifth Sun and that the end of the world is coming soon, in the form of a geological cataclysm.

Indeed, we've seen how the White House, the proposed World War II Veterans Memorial and the FDR Presidential Memorial are astronomically aligned to the three belt stars of Orion.

We've also seen how the master site plan for these landmarks and the entire city of "Washingtonople" was designed in 1790 by Pierre-Charles L'Enfant, a French architect and Freemason handpicked by George Washington, himself a Freemason.

Now it's time to examine the great purpose behind it all, because shortly the ground-sky images and the belt stars will lock for the only time in 26,000 years.

When will this date of convergence occur?

Rest at link below....

[edit on 10-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Now it's time to examine the great purpose behind it all, because shortly the ground-sky images and the belt stars will lock for the only time in 26,000 years.

interesting, could anyone elaborate more or perhaps give me a link that explains more into this?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

interesting, could anyone elaborate more or perhaps give me a link that explains more into this?

I think it refers to the alignment of our galaxy with the universe?
I might be wrong, anyone else have an idea?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Perhaps the structures on earth are supposed to somehow align with the stars they correspond to? I don't know, but it sounds pretty thin to me. Always with the "Masons worship the sun" thing. That seriously diminishes the credibility in my eyes, because it's been stated over and over that Masons do not worship the sun of Lucifer or Reptilian Overlords or any of that other nonsense. That argument throws up red flags for me.

Man, Dec 21 is my birthday, If it's true, at least I'll go out partying!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The world as we know it is suppose to end soon.

I dont know about 2012 but I believe thats when the Aztec Calendar ends as they believe everything is a cycle and repeatsafter the slate is wiped clean, and this one is nearing its end.

Those who read the bible can clearly see revelations happening. The worst part is we are doing a lot of it ourselves polluting, burning, killing.... all that is written in some form or another.

So assuming this is going to happen, this would be the last cycle, sun, etc.
Why?? Because GOD is suppose to come back and the war between good and evil will be at its climax.

Worried? Maybe Maybe Not because from there we will see true paradise. No more Death and Discord and we will finally get our paradise after learning a long lesson. The end is really suppose to be the beginning.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
OMG, the world has susppoedly 'ended' so many times already, we must be in the third or fourth afterlife by now.

new topics

top topics

join