It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who All Feels obama Is A Coward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Who All Feels obama Is A Coward And Doesn't Have The Right To Be Commander And Chief?

Any man that spares no expense to conceal his identity and his past and hides behind his authority I consider a coward, especially while hes the president of the united states.

This little worm reminds me of Hitler and as the weaseling war criminal he is should be made accountable and brought to justice. he clearly has no respect for the law and hes clearly a liar that will use every means afforded him to wreck America and the American people by his disregard for honesty and honor which clearly Exposes him as a COWARD

WHAT SAY YOU

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yes he is, but this is a prime example of a troll thread.
You should put some meat on these bones, like: he wanted to sleep on his decision to kill Oslabin bin Nabin.
No star no flag, no thumbs up.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've always assumed Obama felt fairly smooth and supple, obviously a man who cares for his appearance.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Theyre all cowards! Every last one of those conniving slimy little scumbags dont have the balls to be honest about their intentions because they are evil cowards.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
He's also a lying,treasous, criminal:"Commie-In-Chief" along with the state of Hawaii: "Boycott The Treason State of Hawaii"

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

its merely a question in poll form

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well yeah.....that was kinda of a given prior to him taking office~

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
I've always assumed Obama felt fairly smooth and supple, obviously a man who cares for his appearance.

he does seem effeminate doesn't he???

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yes he is a coward, because he wanted change for the good but he is not willing to make the personal sacrifices for it. Only coward presidents don't get killed.

He put his life in front of the greater good and for that he is a coward, not a real leader.
A leader must be willing to sacrifice everything he is for the greater good and he is not doing this.

I would hope this would reach Obama,
Obama you have failed and are a coward.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Commander and chief? How old are you?

And don't mention a presidential war criminal without Bush. What a stupid thread

no ones forgotten the weaselly bush, but hes not currently pulling the trigger

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think Obama is a strong man, a strong sexy man. Only a coward would call a man of Obama's greatness a coward, lets just be honest, Obama will probably go down as the greatest president ever -- founding father material, I swear he is.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Yes he is a coward, because he wanted change for the good but he is not willing to make the personal sacrifices for it. Only coward presidents don't get killed.

He put his life in front of the greater good and for that he is a coward, not a real leader.
A leader must be willing to sacrifice everything he is for the greater good and he is not doing this.

I would hope this would reach Obama,
Obama you have failed and are a coward.

My memory is kind of hazy on this one...who exactly was the last American President killed while fighting in a war?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I don't think he's a coward. I think he knows exactly what he is doing. Is he brave? He hasn't shown courage, but I don't think he's shown cowardice.
Indecision, hesitation, reluctance, lying, obfuscation, yes.
Cowardice? No.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
I think Obama is a strong man, a strong sexy man. Only a coward would call a man of Obama's greatness a coward, lets just be honest, Obama will probably go down as the greatest president ever -- founding father material, I swear he is.

obamas the weakest president we've ever had, hes done absolutely nothing for the country but sent more of our children to an unnecessary death, while expanding more of a covert banking communities agenda and is continuing to rob our nations wealth by doing so.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Oh *snip*

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

This little worm reminds me of Hitler and as the weaseling war criminal he is should be made accountable and brought to justice
reply to post by anumohi

I think I can maybe agree with the bulk of what your saying but the hitler comment is maybe a little bit of a stretch.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think he is the equal of Chamberlain.. a man.. who represents the will of the people.. and it is the will of the people that I feel is really messed up right now.. as it was in Britain in the prelude to WW2..

No offence meant to the American people.. personally I see Obama reflect the divide in you like no other president has.. and it is that aspect that leaves me feeling he is a greater threat to my country than any terror group.. as the last time we had that style of leadership in a superpower it led the world to war.

I am sure the world (especially the Polish) saw Chamberlain in a similar light and rightly had similar concerns.. So as much as I deeply disliked Bush.. at least you knew where you stood with the guy and by default with the American people.

Hope this makes sense

edit on 15/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: clarity

new topics

top topics

join