It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest May 2011 UFO Sightings: Russia, France, New Jersey, Amsterdam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
UFO Squadron Over Krasnoyarsk May 12, 2011

Glowing UFO Over Angers, France May 14, 2011

UFO Or Meteor Crash New Jersey May 15, 2011

UFO Sighting Report #46 - EBANI - Amsterdam, May 14 2011

UFO Sighting Report #45 - Daily Routine - Amsterdam, May 14 2011

UFO Sighting Report #43 - Panspermia - Amsterdam, May 11 2011, 14:48 GMT

UFO Sighting Report #42 - Tiny Shiny Disc - Amsterdam, May 10 2011, 12:00 GMT

These are all the latest that I found that "haven't" been posted on ATS yet. I checked through the forum, so if there were similar ones posted, I do apologize for that. Thanks ATS! Happy sky watching

REMINDER:
Posting video links: Please read!

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on May 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
In this video, all I see are bunches of balloons..... unless I'm missing something here?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
two in Amsterdam #46 and #43 are definitely balloons.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Conscious

At first you see the big cluster of colorful balloons, and to the right of it you have two white objects...which when looking at the big picture you see a triangular formation (1min27). If you pay close attention, you will see that the bottom right white object starts moving out of the picture downwards (1min32) Now if it were a balloon, then the object would be going up with the other one, but it didn't.

At (2min04) there seems to be a dark object that appears to the left of the balloon cluster. And a little more to the left you see another white object. The darker object, if you keep tracing its path, look to move in a curvature fashion away from the camera.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yeah but when you're chilling in a coffee shop in A-dam stuff in the air looks unidentifiable

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

Are you referring to sketchy Sundays???

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The hell with the balloons, wtf is up with the one that left a hole in the ground? That doesn't look like an impact crater to me. Sloppy landing? Did it get up and crawl away?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The 2nd video, the UFO in France looks the most intriguing for me. A big glowing object, definately moving and changing direction. Doesnt look like a plane.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Agreed, in the same video, there also seems to be for a few moments a triangle created between the three lights. Prior to that you see this white object racing to the right to join the other two lights. Really interesting

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Lotta balloons in Amsterdam.
The one in France grabbed me the most. I have seen a UFO in daytime and pretty close, and it is the way that thing moved that most reminded me of it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

The New Jersey video reminds me of the beginning of the Men in Black 2 film. Difficult to say what it was or what even happened to it but strange it has disappeared into thin air.

I agree with you that the Amsterdam videos are not balloons and not birds. The Russian one I have seen and I believe are not Chinese lanterns and I believe similar objects were seen in Kazakhstan. The France one is interesting but again difficult to say what they are. Again similar to what we have seen on ATS.

Interesting times.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I only have the time to watch the last video and I think all we're seeing is a weather balloon. Its pretty stable in its position and doesn't move irregularly to a balloon. Having said that I can't really say for sure (and this goes for the rest of us) what it is. I can't explain the shiny reflection we seem to be seeing in the video - it could be the balloon catching the sun but who knows? Its impressive footage and with that said, its a UFO to me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You sure you searched this forum before posting? The first three videos you listed can be found on page 1 here at ATS:

Video 1 discussion:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Video 2 discussion:

Video 3 discussion:

No need to have discussions in more than 1 thread for the same videos...

edit on 15-5-2011 by gavron because: correct spelling...

new topics

top topics

join