It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The skulls are a Mystery...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I mean. Where are they all? and... photo evidence?

How do we know that they are all accounted for?

Did you know that these skulls are a test of Mankind? That's correct. They were placed all over the Earth and left for us to be found.

If we behaved correctly... in the way Mother Nature designed us. They would be found.

Also, these skulls provide some sort of Defense mechanism, nothing much more.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
you could have just added that to the existing thread...
you havent really added anything new and worthy of its own thread, just your opinion ..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Apparently they're connected to the whole Mayan thingy, however, one was found either today or very recently in Germany ... It was the 13th ... Not sure if that's the last one or not ...

I, for one, don't understand the theory behind them ... But that's maybe because I haven't taken out time to read about them ...

P.S. Your avatar makes me hungry ...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

Did you know that these skulls are a test of Mankind? That's correct. They were placed all over the Earth and left for us to be found.

If we behaved correctly... in the way Mother Nature designed us. They would be found.

Is this all opinion? Or do you have evidence/sources for these claims?

And I REALLY think we are way off 'nature's design'...you know, destroying it and all.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit

Is this all opinion? Or do you have evidence/sources for these claims?

And I REALLY think we are way off 'nature's design'...you know, destroying it and all.

Sources... just read around the internet.

No, I myself, can't say what they exactly DO. I don't own any so I can't tell you.

But these are according to Legends.

And the last Skull, the Himmler one, that was found ...was found in Mid-March. Yet didn't receive nearly as much as coverage this time it swung around.

Wondering why that is. There was even a News Article and everything, not some translated forum

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The crystal skulls are a hoax that makes money for a few.

This reads like a New Age fairy tale with 13 of them and being crystals is so New Agey. LOL.

One time I was in a mineral shop. Two women came in and were perusing the displays. One picks up this large crystal and turns to her friend to show her the nice specimen. When she did that the crystal was pointed at her friend who threw herself down to hide.

"Never point a crystal with that much power at a living being ever again!", shrieked the woman on the floor being a display booth.

Her friend burst into tears and mumbled out, "Sorry. I didn't know"

My friend and I were doing all we could to stop from laughing out loud.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Hoaxes run out of steam after a while. Maybe the crystal skull hoax is done for, well at least till someone connects it to something to rejuvenate it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
How do you know it is a hoax though? I mean, they fill up with weird colors of smoke when in contact with other Crystal orbs, pertaining to them.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
you could have just added that to the existing thread...
you havent really added anything new and worthy of its own thread, just your opinion ..

Exactly what i was going to say ... did you mean to post this as a reply in the relevant existing thread .. and accidentally create a whole new thread ?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Mainly to find out why this has received much more attention around the internet. When this has been known for a couple months already.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Indeed they are.. and this is proven. It amazes me how little research, or how selectively blind the people are who believe in this stuff.

IRM

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Can we get a source that proves that actually happened (skull filling up with colored smoke when in close proximity to another skull)? Sounds like one of those made-up claims you find on a kook website dedicated to 'mysteries'.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
reply to post by PaR3v

Can we get a source that proves that actually happened (skull filling up with colored smoke when in close proximity to another skull)? Sounds like one of those made-up claims you find on a kook website dedicated to 'mysteries'.

LOL! Yeah... Just like it happens in the cartoons! The lack of imagination in the new age movement is astounding!

IRM

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by stereologist

Indeed they are.. and this is proven. It amazes me how little research, or how selectively blind the people are who believe in this stuff.

IRM

You don't have any proof that they aren't! Even at the HP facility (You know the Computer Factory?), they found that the skulls has data in them. And they've been here for hundreds of years...How do you explain that?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Show me the data that has been there for "hundreds of years" please.

IRM

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
reply to post by PaR3v

edit on 15-5-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

There is a video somewhere on youtube. The owner of the famous skull Mitchell Hedges. Took pictures of it. Didn't see any Video evidence, but in one of the videos he shows pictures.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by PaR3v

Show me the data that has been there for "hundreds of years" please.

IRM

Show me wind exists.

I swear the questions on this forum get so asinine it's unbelievable.

I mean are you that lazy to type in Mayan Skull HP in to google? Back in my internet day we used to scold anyone who couldn't do simple google searches. I think we should bring that back...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There is a video somewhere on youtube.

Oh..YouTube..The oracle of all things true!

Show me wind exists.

So in laymen's terms.. No you have no evidence! What a surprise!

IRM

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well OP I can find sources, but I'll let you contribute as well to your own thread so heres one
www.npr.org...

And another
news.bbc.co.uk...

The overall consensus is that if a few of them are proven to be fake already and keeping them around is worth the nostalgia and the people going to the museums.

top topics

join