It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I clicked on this thread because you very slyly grabbed my attention claiming it was official. It seems that you have a much different definition of official than I do.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You may be right about humans having special abilities and talents shut off down in the DNA. But I may have the reason for it here. From what I have figured out is that a top level Leviticus 26 curse was triggered approximately in the early part of the first century AD. And that it should be on 90% plus of humanity by now and that it's still running.

Along with the problems that Leviticus and Deuteronomy predict that would befall humanity under a curse another little detail about biblical curses. They cause stupidity.

Isiah 6
8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate'
12 And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.

So I would say your theory may have some validity to it.

The curse of Malachi explained.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I did, they were all stuck together, are they still to big ????

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I love you !!!! Thank you and nice find BTW. Did you just remember it or happen to find it?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You have'nt proved a damn thing!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Wow I totally missed that. Sorry about that. I guess I made an assumption that multiple indisputible facts that prove something makes it official but who am I to call it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Several times I have been talking with hardcore religious folks that feel that DNA is theory. Well it is true that whats found does not prove what it looks like, but the proof of tampering which murders Christianity is indisputable. Even at that they feel its theory. So this one guy telling me this, just so happens to have been asking my help on paper work to prove a new born baby was his. He felt that a DNA test was the only way to settle it. I asked him how it is he can believe DNA is proof for paternity but he wont believe obvious tampering. He was stumped.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

A post for clarification.

*Pulls out Concise Oxford English Dictionary* The definition of "Official" as per the book:

official adj 1 relating to an authority or public body and its activities and responsibilities. 2 having the approval or authorization of such a body.

One college book store purchase not wasted.
I'm getting my monies worth.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Dendro because: messed up font

edit on 15-5-2011 by Dendro because: extra bit

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ya, I fixed more, see if its better.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I can honestly say, my experience would make me an authority in the paranormal field, so maybe I am qualified to use official. WOW. Is three decades long enough?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I love it when people tell me that. It's like this, I believe everything in the bible is correct. It simply appears that it has been taken out of context or misunderstood. So if your saying I having proven your existence or the clarification of it, your welcome to believe in the standard ways of belief and think that its all simply magic. The only difference in what I have is simple explanation back up by multiple points of fact. If thats not proof, then your welcome to accept the magic theory. Better yet, go have your DNA labbed and have a technical try to explain to you how it is your DNA has 6 sections tampered with that are not original. Maybe your right each and every single human being was abducted.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
I don't believe in God I'm not disagreeing with your post based on religious views but scientific ones. Every organism, fauna or floral, shares somewhere between 90 - 98% common or "junk" DNA. If we were transplanted here and then so was everything else.

However, that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the one theory that an asteroid/space rock carried some bacteria down to the planet and that is how life began turned out to be correct.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Dendro because: Didn't proof read.

Well thats a good point. It also helps that all DNA is like made up of only 4 proteins. The problem is that scientists are saying that the line up of our junk DNA is weird in that it doesn't look like anything else they have seen here on earth. Were not from earth which is why, and they are not earthly DNA..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well then you should be a preacher. I also find hic ups in the belief but you have to understand that it was Gods way to trying to control us. We couldn't be productive miners if we didn't obey him. Telepathy however is commanding so it's not like they had a choice. If god told them in mind, the sky is red, when its blue, then they would actually believe its red. It's scary to realize whats happened because the powers are so overwhelming.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Get back to me with where you saw that, I wanna look it up and analyze it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Please share what you don't agree with. I tried to include as much details but maybe there is simple answers I left out on accident.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well thats an interesting comment. Which leads me to have to disclose something I failed to in my post. When someone asks me if I believe in GOD. Thats a loaded question with several sections. I think he was a real person, in a given time with powers. I don't think he is our real creator. I do think the bible is true but we have simply misunderstood it. Faith is bad. To me, GOD is the devil for what he did to us. I don't think its good to worship him. Thanking god for food, its mixed. Yes he could have not brought us this food from other planets, but then we would have been dead slaves. Thank you for the ten commandments, yes we needed them, after all when you alter someones DNA, and remove most of their higher intelligence and super abilities, and make us stupid slow and weak, its nice to give us a little direction.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Not sure I understand your question. Why he can't be both. Do you mean creator and god, or creator and father. Please tell me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I already clarified that one. I have over 3 decades of experience with the paranormal which qualifies me to use it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
So its not convincing?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Please elaborate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join