It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If we were placed here by Aliens.. then who created the Aliens?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

God did!

Or it is the "theory" of having a 747 being built by a hurricane that applies for the apparition of life...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I feel Jesus in my heart.

I invite YOU or ANYONE to give me one shred of evidence that I do not. Please, please prove me wrong or leave us da hell alone..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
get a copy of "The Secret Book of John"
translated by Marvin Myer

you have lots of questions that book might answer..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

I feel Jesus in my heart.

I invite YOU or ANYONE to give me one shred of evidence that I do not. Please, please prove me wrong or leave us da hell alone..

Everybody knows that the universe rides on the back of a giant celestial squid named Trevor.

I feel Trevor in my heart.

I invite YOU or ANYONE to give me one shred of evidence that I do not! Please, please prove me wrong or leave us da hell alone..

HATERS!

IRM

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Trevor? I like that.

I was responding to the OP... and actually, I feel the great spaghetti monster in my heart as well...

Pass the Parmesan?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Trevor? I like that.

I was responding to the OP... and actually, I feel the great spaghetti monster in my heart as well...

Pass the Parmesan?

LMAO! I've heard of him too!!

IRM

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

if u feel jesus in your heart then how does he feel exactly? do you have proof that jesus feels that way? no one can prove you wrong or right . thats what a opinion is. a theory to others the truth to you. but everything that person said about can or cannot be true . some people belive in the bible some people dont and others understand that the bible isnt direct. you have to read between the lines. like foreal this is crazy. so many people are brain washed from what is taught to them , im not saying belive that person im just saying u can take his opinion into consideration. everyones needs to know that science is right and biblical text is right like omg im geting mad. they both exist together. many argue that its only one or the other . no! they both exist together side by side in my eyes and in other eyes. the bible was writtin by humans not god not angels. these humans had vivid dreams or and most times telepathic signals from god or someone pretending to be our god. what does god meen? if theres a king from another world and his race is highly intellegent is he allowed to call himself god?are other races who want to be god do be allowed to do that? in our history we have real text that show different alien species that visited us and if u dont belive that you cant go do some travel and read does text yourself in a museum. theres text from africa showing old gold mines before we starting digging. theres the summerian text the mayans the egyption heiroglyphics. yo like foreal i do understand that egyptions were very smart using rock as shelter because it last for so long but we use metal an plaster and paint because its beautifull wow. and did you notice that the pyrimid with writting has the tip that looks manmaid and the rest that have no images looked like telepathy was used.we also have text plus info from the bible describing giants and structures like giant ground saws and tall structures or carvings around the world that only giants would be able to move or create. many movies about aliens, the idea of them and there weapons and stuff are based on text that describe them.you think mans imagintaion is able to create certain things without seeing is somewhere else? stargate atlantis star wars. all of that is from text describing wars and advance tech so people take this and change it up some and make movies. the new movie of transformers on the moon ,ask the director where he got the idea from, all thos shows like power rangers or beetle fighters or those japanese version. where you think they got the idea of exo skeletonos giving powers. from text .why do many people belive in the bible but dont belive our history. even columbus wrote about seeing a orb coming from the water and rising to space .davinci and other artist drawin spaceships in jesus picturs and stuff.what came first the chicken or the egg. ofcourse the egg . what came first god or space. now thats something no one on earth should give a opinion to. the bible god is just diferent alien races. they stoped bothering us now cuz we have protectors. i know wen the rapture come they will take the gud with them but who wants to live with a dictator. does cuba want to leave castro to go with another castro but with more power?and yes spirits do exist . there are differents dimensions and monsters exist in the fourth dimension. theres evidence in the bible and in our history. aliens can travel between dimensions . and most humans to that is able to control there spiritual energy. it happend to my friend and his dad. his dad ask if he wanna see a lien and he said yes. they did a mantra and saw dif color lights in the sky then a ship poped up from the ground. me, i had a astral projection. i came out from my body wen i was slpin around 5 in the morning. i heard the vibration of my soul . i know there are people that wen they come out the body they can travel faster then light to other places even dimensions. u think its crazy untill it happens to u. i tried to fallow or greatest scientist sleep times. i tried sleeping in naps everyday and then that happend to me. scientist say its rem sleep but thats cuz it never happen to them. wen u freeze like that there two choices u make. if u scared u will see or feel something scary cuz thts wat ur mind does to u. but if u not scared u feel here vibration and u wil feel like ur floating . if u open ur eyes u wil see ur body. try not to get scared or u wil wake up. just move around see how real it is . go to someones house and see wat they doin so wen u wake up u can call thm and check if they doin wat u saw. look outside into the sky ull see alien ships and other things that have themselves vibrated fast to hide in the relm of spirits. all this is science. ghost are explained by science. if u vibrate ur mulecular structure u wil appear invisible......i dont wanna write nomore there alot to say i wanna go to sleep

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have not, but know a little bit about his belief, and your not the only person that has directed me his way. He apparently has all the information that the bible SHOULD have included. Good thing it is in scriptures, otherwise we would be lost. What little I know from him, is 100% right on.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well TY, I thought they were too. FYI, I fixed them twice so if you were responding to old replys they could have been right.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yes, and its a good point to bring up. I also think they are the same ones that got free passage out of here. I don't think we will ):

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Very interesting, and I almost believe most of it. It least in the idea that it's possible. I have learned in my age you have to be open to understand without prejudice. When I was younger I wasn't like that. In your case I might of said to myself, I don't understand it therefore it cant be true. I learned the hard way that often times people are right on track and its at least worth a little effort to try to see other views. Frankly the whole idea of spirit in ghost realm scares the hell out of me trying to understand it. Spirit in the telepathic sense is easy to understand but also scary. I like your views, and I have nothing that says Greys didn't create us. It is an open possibility. Of course there questions, like why, and why put us on earth, and what did they get out of it. My only concern is the blue laminate. You are also saying they have somehow managed to figure out how to copy that master element that is so dear. Keep in mind that copying DNA again DOES NOT make you a creator, but a mad scientist. If they programmed that DNA manually then why do we also have 2nd hand lab alterations as well? Something is amiss here. As a joke, I like to tell hardcore religious folk that don't accept the facts of the DNA that what must have happened is GOD created us but at the last minute while dumping us off here on earth, he realized some changes needed to be made but didn't have his MASTER GOD DNA equipment readilly available so had to use his ACME pocket DNA kit which does not result in genuine appearance. They grays do have unfair abilities, by no means do I think they are the master creators of everything as a result. Your example of them having to alter us because of mind conflicts, is a contradiction in design. It's like saying they made us, just not originally how they wanted to. I guess there could be reasons, like they copied us from another race, again, making them not the creator. I find it very easy to find ways to dismiss things that most likely aren't the genuine creator. And it's not hard to do, because there would be not a single way to disprove the real thing.

edit on 15-5-2011 by itsthetooth because: syntax

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Honestly, look at your self in the mirror, can you honestly say you were just accidentally made by circumstance? Come on people. Not to mention all the other life and what sustains it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thats correct. Because after god stripped him of his higher intelligence and powers, and made him weak and put him in the dumb down factor, he needed a little direction.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have heard that theory and the problem is that we lack the proof of the virus and then the virus seemed to just dissapear without a trace as quick as it came in. Holes like this are ones that I'm not able to get around. Not to mention your also saying they were the ONLY life it happened to in this weird way. The whole problem here is your saying they were pure, so why is their DNA methylated? Either because they weren't pure, or about to no longer be pure. That proof in the DNA also tells us that the changes making them no longer pure are NOT NATURAL. This is the very problem people. If you think god is doing it, then its not naturall, another words god is not natural.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well your correct, people have to be receptive to the fact we were tricked. Unfortunately we are programmed to not question it but that was part of god plan to control us. It's very sad.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The only thing that's official is that you are denying the massive amount of logic against such a claim. Why are we the "aliens," in a planet full of intelligent lifeforms. Did aliens bring thousands of lifeforms with them? Did they also impregnate the earth's crust with fossilized false lifeforms?

I hate to be the one to break it to you.....we are animals. We are an anomaly, a mutation, a solar mutation.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

you are far away from the truth ... keep searching more deep as the true truth is twisted for you ...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
When I use the word, I'm being sarcastic. Magic in my terms is to explain how religious thumping that wont at least listen to the facts, believe. I find that they have no clue, much less are they able to explain anything about the bible other than god is all mighty and omnipotent, and is full of magic, and don't question it. Honestly, if we were talking about the real creator, there would be no question, and no doubts by anyone. Realize this has all occurred because our understanding has caught up with the tricks that were played on us. The real creator would not use tricks, and we might NEVER understand. I hate to admit it, but watching History channel on the creation of planets the other day, it looks like a process you would never see, or believe. Debris forming into gasses, forming into clouds, forming into matter, and all along was carrying the codes to start up a plethora of life in that process. VERY WEIRD.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sntgmgl
reply to post by redoubt

you have to read between the lines

It's very hard to read between the lines when you type a WALL of text. Just a heads up. You may want to use a formatting tool, or just put more effort into the posts composition if you want it read and understood.

To the OP: I think that was a very long post!
I would recommend Zecheria along with another person who responded. There is a much larger picture than what is seen. Take the bible for example. Reflective text based on stories told throughout history... just at the time, someone had finally decided to write it in text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join