It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire in Azadirachta indica Tree some where in india , what can be this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I found these videos after watching a local news channel in india reporting a a fire coming inside a Azadirachta indica Tree.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-5-2011 by sandesh because: (no reason given)

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.
edit on Sun May 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My guess is the tree was hit by lightning starting it on fire.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandesh
I found these videos after watching a local news channel in india reporting a a fire coming inside a Azadirachta indica Tree.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-5-2011 by sandesh because: (no reason given)

Pardon my ignorance, but, does this have some sort of holy meaning for them? I don't speak the language on the YT video. What were they actually saying about it? Was it lightening? or did kids start a fire in a neighbours tree and it made the news?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I dont understand the meaning of this. What is so special about the tree thats on fire.

You have to put a little more effort into your threads. Dont just paste a link and say "What do you guys think?"
You have to give your own views and views too.

Im looking forward to seeing what this is about.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

A tree burning from inside out is interesting but it happens in nature its called spontaneous combustion. And is normal with plants. Humans on the other hand as in spontaneous human combustion is highly questionable and there are some cases but no video evidence that the fire was caused from the inside.
edit on 14-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The interesting part is the tree is burning from inside for last 5 months , and people are worshiping the tree they think its fire god...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's a ''wood burner'' :-)

If it has been burning for 5 months then it is either made from Asbestos or something perculiar is going on here !!

The music on the film clip is a little sinister / over the top ??

regards

PDUK

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
sandesh i see your new here welcome to ATS
I wish you would have wrote a bit about this thread before you posted it i watched the utube video and was lost to what the whole thread was about the video wasn't in English
and no explanation from you till later in the thread but its a interesting video star for you

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Azadirachta indica, or Neem Tree, is an evergreen tree native to Southeast Asia. The tree will reach up to 100 feet (~30 m) tall with limbs reaching half as wide. The shiny dark green pinnately compound leaves are up to 12 inches (30 cm) long. Each leaf has 10-12 serrated leaflets that are 2.75 inches (7 cm) long by 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide. All parts of the tree have been used medicinally for centuries. It is widely used in toothpastes, soaps and lotion today, as well as being a biological insecticide. The tree grows well in containers, where its size is easily controlled by container size and selective pruning.

www.plantoftheweek.org...

This tree is native to India and Burma. For over 5000 years people of the subcontinent have sworn by the miraculous curative properties of its bark and leaves. Its fruits and the oil obtained from its seeds are also greatly valued. Almost every part of the tree finds some application of immense value. Perhaps that is the reason why the tree is revered and even worshipped in some places. People by and large hold the belief that the tree has the magical property of not only giving relief but also providing effective cures from a host of diseases.

herbhigh.com...

Does the burning tree still have it's leaves? In what condition are the leaves?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I can attest to the value of Neem oil. It is a standard in my medicine cabinet. I have used Neem soap water to get rid of pests on plants as well.

As for burning all those months? I find that report highly unlikely and probably exaggerated. It is possible that the oil content might be burning instead of the wood, but even that would have to be used up eventually.

new topics

top topics

join