It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Another Cancer Cure"... PHKILLSCANCER.COM or just mumbo jumbo???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Please take this seriously, I have a life long dear friend who is in stage IV. The cancer has progressed through her pelvic region, spine and into the brain.....

www.youtube.com...
www.PHKILLSCANCER.COM...
Or is there any real truth to the other thread indicating Canadian Doctors cure cancer with The method employing dichloroacetate???
edit on 14-5-2011 by Cannon because: misunderstood heading

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cannon

This thread has been done here recently: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is in trials right now in alberta and is continuing. They have published a paper as of may 12th (links are in the thread i linked above) and there is a petition to get canadian government to fund it. They had to start with internet donations.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ya, I was just making a reference to that thread..
I was more concerned with the video I posted
and the following website PHKILLSCANCER..
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cannon

Yeah np, I think a real problem is the perpetuation that this is being hidden or stopped. It's not intentionally. Yes "big pharma" likes its money and has some questionable ethics, but with all the disease research going on, the big pie gets thinned out too much and some people get left out. However, with that comes motivation to those who believe in their discovery to make a more substantial case for their research, prompting alberta university to raise their own money and get some phase 1 trials done. Its a sad world for research in any disease, theres not enough major big funders for everyone. The $ 800 000 they started with I hope will prompt the government to put priority on their research and fund them for more vigorous trials.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CannonPlease take this seriously, I have a life long dear friend who is in stage IV. The cancer has progressed through her pelvic region, spine and into the brain.....

Unfortunately, if it's like that, there is probably nothing that is going to work. I'm very sorry but that is how it is.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That is what they say....
But she is a fighter and I don't lace limits on what humans/our bodies are capable of...
A bit naive maybe, but stranger things happen all the time, it just depends on what she
holds as truth and what fight she has left in her....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
very interesting videos and article heres a documentary about cancer cure with rick simpson it's called " Run From the Cure" SERIOUSLY check this out heres the link www.youtube.com...

top topics

join