It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know what this cluster is on SOHO image.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Good pic that.

Got a bit of everything.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Wow, good catch. It does not happen every day to see so many planets on one SOHO frame!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Poor Pleiades looks like it is in desperate need of some Proactiv Solution.

Don't worry, i'm sure their infomercials are coming to annoy a galaxy near you very soon.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the photo! I've been checking in now and then with SOHO for years now, and this is the first time I've got to view such a cluster of stars/galaxies, or whatever they are. With so many "prophecies" of doom flying about the net these days, many there is truth to at least one of them, and this is it! lol! Now I have to decide if they are the good guys here to help us, or the bad guys coming back to enjoy their meal of humans in 10,000 years. If they are the latter, the way things have been going for me these past ten years, I'll be number "1" on the menu, and if they are the first group, I'll probably fall asleep and miss the whole thing! I just know that the way my luck has been going, if I was to fall into a barrel of boobs I'd climb out sucking my thumb!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
reply to post by badw0lf

Now now you calling me a hoaxer and you want me baned for something I said that I made a mistake of.

I did requested the thread removed. but don't call me a hoaxer

Like I said sorry was not intentional the cluster just looked odd that's all.

Holy Snap!! GOD? Is that you???

Oo

Rofl and a slight lmao

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian

Wow, good catch. It does not happen every day to see so many planets on one SOHO frame!

Or stars even!

can you imagine the suns rotating around that planet!! WHOOH!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Now now you calling me a hoaxer and you want me baned for something I said that I made a mistake of.

I did requested the thread removed. but don't call me a hoaxer

Like I said sorry was not intentional the cluster just looked odd that's all.

reply to post by Zmurfix

THANK YOU.
edit on 083131p://2011-05-14T08:49:11-05:00145 by mars1 because: Edit to thank Zmurfix

I wish I had known god lived here, I'd have worn shoes! Insane.

Sir, you need to ... GO CRAZY!!!! and let loose with far reaching madness like, thong painting, and empty glass sharing. These days, ANYTHING is the go and I mean ANYTHING!!

Why just the other week I saw someone

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Thank you for your reply I seem to be taking a bit of stick for asking a question but I got the answer so I'm happy.

Thanks to Zmurfix and Pauligirl nice image there.

reply to post by badw0lf

Well I see your having a fun time carry on.

Thanks

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well I see your having a fun time carry on.

Thanks

You too ol' chap!

Never let fun get in the way of truth!! EVER!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Hey Mars1, don't put yourself down by saying it was stupid of you to post and ask about the photo! If you don't know what something is and therefore seek out an answer, it's called "Learning"! There's no such thing as a "stupid question"! Enjoy your day!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Hey don't worry about me I can take it I put myself in this silly spot I have been here long enough to know not to start a silly thread you reap what you sow.

But thank you anyway ATS is like this it makes you not want to post silly things and if you do it will be made known to you in a blink of an eye.

Thanks

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Shazbot - Orson is calling me back!
edit on 14/5/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong in starting this thread; I have lesser knowledge about the sparkling stuff above, and once also wondered what that cluster might be...

You stargazers should take a peek at Photoscopic Skysurvey

This page is of a guy that has created an image by combining pictures of the complete night sky!
It has a nice 360-thing with interactive features including constellations, wiki-links, and so on...

Go to the 360, Click the circled "i" to turn on objects, follow the green line 'till you find the sun; the closest constellation is Taurus - in which you can locate the Pleiades.

Not necessary a conspiracy or a government secret, but still interesting; because when you see a U.F.O. it may be beneficial to be able to say "there it is - right beside Vega!"

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
At the newest image it appears like it is getting closer.
2nd

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know that was a accident slip of the finger sorry.

So what do you think mblah I'm stumped unless its just a clump of stars but in my time of looking at these that is one bright cluster.

Top left

Thanks

edit on 083131p://2011-05-14T08:11:31-05:00145 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

Hehe yeah I have had the slip of the finger happen before

Honestly I don't think it's anything. I have looked at these pics in the past from other dates and seen similar things. It's probably just stars. They don't seem to be in any formation and their sizes vary.

Now when I see things in a V formation or something like that where they are all the same size then I'd start to wonder

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
media.skysurvey.org...

Check this out. Once there, click on the the wee "info" symbol to bring up the constellations, navigate so the sun's inv view and you can see the pleadies and the planets lining up.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Anyone know what this cluster is on SOHO image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/456835b57b9d.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 5/15/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join