It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Radio with Clyde Lewis interviews Capt Robert Salas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Ground Zero Radio with Clyde Lewis interviews Capt Robert Salas

Capt. Salas will discuss revealing evidence of historical UFO incidents at Malmstrom AFB. On the mornings of March 16, 1967 and March 24, 1967 --- 10 nuclear missiles had become simultaneously non-operational at two different launch facilities immediately after guards reported UFOs hovering above the facilities. Salas will include compelling evidence of these events confirming how the Air Force, in collusion with the Condon Committee, covered up these incidents....
(visit the link for the full news article)

(btw the link didn't come through so its www.groundzeromedia.org... - And remember podcasts are free!!)
edit on 13-5-2011 by orphillips because: URL didnt show up

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've heard Robert Salas in the past and it always makes for a good interview so I thought you guys would be interested. Clyde has been having some excellent guests on so I'm looking forward to another interesting show.

I also read the article for this week which was very interesting. Pay close attention to the NEO document embedded in the article. Its a very interesting read...

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

If you're interested in this topic, you may find this researcher's blog interesting:

Did UFOs Disable Minuteman Missiles at Malmstrom AFB in 1967?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I wonder who is the first person to see a real UFO. And who is the first person who created that word. I will only believe in that kind of thing if i ever see that personally . hehe

new topics

top topics

join