It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Press status and safety of ATSNN reporters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Does ATSNN have an official news agency or press status?

I'm asking this because I kinda fear for the safety of people like ScepticOverlord who currently seem to be running around in NYC taking pictures of buildings, police, press gatherings at certain locations and the sorts.

If he can't present a press pass, he could get into trouble for doing so, especialy since the latest terror threat is based on posible terrorists surveying target area's.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
NYC has about 1.2 million tourists with cameras at any given time. It's impossible to regulate who takes pictures how and when. If I hear of a "crack down" on casual photo-taking, obviously I'll heed the warnings. [edit on 2-8-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I hope so.

But wouldn't it be pritty great if ATS worked towards getting an official status in the news field?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't think the NYPD or any authorities are equipped to handle our Cyber-Super Hero, his powers are beyond comprehension, this ain't no comic book hero we're talkin bout here.....Skeptic Overlord is Real!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
SO, glad to see your back! I hope everything that was going on is, all good now.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I got some exclusive photos of the Carolina Panthers training camp yesterday. Should I do a story on that?

top topics

join