It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laci Peterson

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I predict that Scott Peterson will be found not guilty. It will be revealed that Laci's mother and step-father were involved in an effort to destroy the relationship of her and Scott and that her death resulted from an ensuing affray. Knowing of Scott's infidelity, they have conspired to frame Scott to avert attention from their own guilt.

[edit on 04/8/2 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It struck me odd Lacey's stepfather made comments about Scott going fishing the day Lacy disappeared, and yet, it turned out the stepfather also went fishing that day.

Strange indeed............

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I agree that Scott Peterson will probably be found not guilty, but it will be for lack of evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I just have to reply to this topic.
I too ,have thought that something is strange about Laci's Mom's behavior.
There is a film clip on the news almost everyday of her pleading for help to find Laci and baby Connor .
She is reading her speech and sounding so desperate and supposedly crying. BUT, there is not one tear falling from her eyes.
I've also noticed that Lacie's Mom is always walking into the court house dressed in high fashion, with a "smile" on her face.
This woman does not appear to be grieving to me.
I lost a daughter and grandson from a car accident 14 years ago and to this day I cry for her and my grandson.
There is something very strange about this woman but I just can't figure out what it is.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Mako and Magic Rose have noted the same things which have led to my prediction. I would add to these the fact that Laci's family broke into Scott's home and removed items.

Also, to add to Magic Rose's observation, the only real emotions I have seen from Laci's family have been by her (bio) father, whom Laci's mother roundly castigated. I recently heard a reporter make the same observation regarding the emotional responses of Laci's family.

Nothing in this case stacks up. In stark contrast stands the Lori Hacking case in Utah.

[edit on 04/8/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
In Illinois where I live, we had a murder that went like this:

Karen Hearn Slover was married to Mike Slover (I went to H.S. with him). They had a daughter together. She wanted to take the daughter out of state as Mike and Karen were seperated.

They found her car on the interstate and it was left running. Her body was found hacked to pieces near a dam.

Turns out that the MOTHER (Mike's mother) was the ringleader and she ordered Mike Jr. (the husband to Karen) and Mike Sr. to murder Karen so that they could get custody of the baby.

So, what if Scott, Laci's mom and step-dad were conspiring together. What if it was about money. Now, I know I shouldn't believe everything I see on TV, but the special about the Laci Peterson murder that was on about a month ago (starring Dean Cain), Scott was talking to Amber Frey via phone and supposedly told her that he knew who the real killer was and that he would tell her. What if the killer was Laci's mom?

Man, this is sick.

[edit on 4-8-2004 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey I'm a little confused over the whole media circus over the Peterson case.

First off, isn't it just a ghoulish, voyeuristic fascination with death to be following the case so closely?

I mean, really, don't husbands kill their wives ALL THE TIME? How many other wives have been killed by their husbands since this story broke?

So WHY is it all over the place? Why should I care at all when there's so much else going on in the world that deserves more of my attention than ONE WOMAN'S death at the hands of her husband?

Please help.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You people have *got* to be kidding!

How horrible that this poor young mother-2-be has been murdered and washed up on shore - I cannot imagine being in her Mother's shoes watching that happen.

How can you sincerely believe she had anything (or her family) to do with such an act?!

Horrible!

Scott Peterson is on is own on this one....

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiEye
How can you sincerely believe she had anything (or her family) to do with such an act?!

Do you remember Susan Smith? Andrea Yates? As a former CPS Social Worker, I can tell you that there is no limit to the things that parents will do to their children.

Let me just state that I have no first hand knowlege of this case, but based upon what I have seen in the media and the flimsy case presented by the prosecution and the behavior of Laci's family, I think they know more about this situation than they are letting on. That has led me to make this prediction.

[edit on 04/8/4 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Nope....Scott did it, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

Hey I'm a little confused.... Why should I care at all when there's so much else going on in the world that deserves more of my attention than ONE WOMAN'S death at the hands of her husband?

There is no reason for you to follow news events that you do not find interesting. There are many people who find this case interesting for a lot of reasons, ranging from simple curiosity to an interest in jurisprudence to the just plain "ghoulish." There are probably just as many who could not care less.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My daughter was only 24 when she died . That is why I am interested in this case.
I KNOW how it feels to lose a child.
In the beginning and up until just lately I felt so much sympathy for Laci's Mom but then I started watching her reactions a litltle more.
Laci's step dad went fishing the same day as Scott did.
Maybe they went fishing together?????

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I KNOW how it feels to lose a child.

I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter. The loss of a child and a spouse are universally recognized as the most difficult to bear--Murderers not withstanding.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Sister, read my post above. It was proven that the MOTHER was the originator of the plan (i.e. conspiracy to commit murder). Her husband and son carried out the murder in a most gruesome way. Chopped her up with an ax and put the pieces in garbage bags. They then threw these in a waterway by a dam.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Sister, read my post above. It was proven that the MOTHER was the originator of the plan (i.e. conspiracy to commit murder). Her husband and son carried out the murder in a most gruesome way. Chopped her up with an ax and put the pieces in garbage bags. They then threw these in a waterway by a dam.

Freenrgy2 -

I don't think she was talking about your situation, I think she was talking about Laci Peterson.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
if there was a conversation where scott said to amber frey ' i know who the real killer is' , then WHY DOESN'T HE TELL THE MEDIA?!!!!

that doesn't make sense

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Of course he will be "non-guilty" hes been exposed to the media so much that of course he will "win" the only i have for the sicko's of the world why did you kill him/her?? WHY?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxtrot_uniform
Of course he will be "non-guilty" hes been exposed to the media so much that of course he will "win" the only i have for the sicko's of the world why did you kill him/her?? WHY?

If Peterson is found not guilty, it will be, as someone else stated, because there is insufficient evidence. In my opinion, Peterson is an Anti-social Personality, or a psychopath or sociopath, as this personality was formerly described. He cares for no one but himself. He cares only about satisfying his immediate desires. He will do anything to satisfy himself, including kill another human being and that's pretty much where the prosecutions case stands now.

Unfortunately, it's not enough to convict anyone. Nothing in this case stacks up. The observation that Peterson is capable of killing to gratify his own selfish desires is not the same as evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that he did, indeed, kill Laci Peterson. It is sad, but it is the way our criminal justice system works.

People like Peterson don't deserve the resources they consume, but the justice system doesn't allow us to do away with useless and the worthless, by that fact alone.

[edit on 04/8/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Scott Peterson did it.
He may or may not have
had help, but he did it

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
they just suspended the case till next week or somthin cause they found new evidence that might put scott away from the crime. he may not of killed her himself, but he had a hand in it. im gonna go with that scott hired a hitman

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join