It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Launches

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

pfft i giggled when I read the "good job" in your last post...ya sure..."good job"... keep drinkin' that kool aid buddy

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by DOUGH3914

pfft i giggled when I read the "good job" in your last post...ya sure..."good job"... keep drinkin' that kool aid buddy

Its great kool aid too! Do you want some? Me and Ronny boy had a cup and talked about the amazing Obama

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I actually think RP is more on the ball and as aggressive as ever, just watching his interviews from 2008 (or before) and now, you see he handles the journalist much better; he is more assertive and doesn't let them run the interview..I love it when he just steam roles right over them

Further, I would vote for Ron regardless of what party he is in. And I would probably not be voting Republican, or Democrat otherwise. He really is in a class by himself, although he does follow more in line with what old school Republicans should have been.

Really its just too bad his political party can't just be "American" because I believe that's who he represents the best.

anywho...

If anyone isn't willing to actually go back and look at his record they are missing out. RP isn't going to change the world overnight, or even in four years. But he isn't going to lie to us either and I would feel a whole lot better with him in office. It would be the first time I really felt good about my vote, instead of just picking the lessor of two bads lol.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I've been watching all of his interviews on the MSM and he is doing SO much better this time. In 2007/2008 he was often silenced and talked over. He is being much more aggressive this time! With Huckabee and now Trump out of the race, a lot of people are coming to Ron Paul. If the people realized what the Fed Reserve really is they certainly wouldn't support Cain. Palin is just in it for the publicity like her reality show. Romney is a joke. And Gingrich should definitely drop out. I think Ron Paul has the GOP nomination in the bag.

The battle will begin in the fight against Obama. With his recent OBL deception the people are supportive of him. I'm hoping we can make enough noise for Ron Paul to catch their attention and realize he is our only hope if we don't want our country to be destroyed.

I highly recommend everyone find your local Ron Paul meetup group and get involved. If you can't find one in your area, start one. Other people will quickly join in. Let's start getting his message out there. Also, find out how to be a Delegate, or get in as a Precinct Leader. You can also download a Ron Paul app on your phone and study up on him. Where he stands on the issues, etc.

Let's get America back to the dreams our Founding Fathers had. Time to take out the trash. The Revolution is NOW!

RON PAUL 2012

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
when someone says lets get rid of the federal reserve and fractional reserve lending. and also appears on the alex jones show...... YOU AUTOMATICALLY HAVE MY VOTE!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zillah

Are you in Zillah, WA? If so, let me know, and make sure you come to the local caucuses at 10am on Sat March 3 at Sunnyside Christian School with anyone else local who will help support Ron Paul. Thanks!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join