It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin bombings at Pakistan paramilitary base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Twin bombings at Pakistan paramilitary base

www.bbc.co.uk

A twin bomb attack on a paramilitary force academy in north-western Pakistan has killed at least 69 people, police say.

A number of people were hurt in the blast at the training centre in Shabqadar, Charsadda district.

There are reports that two suicide bombers carried out the attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So have the reprisals for the death of Bin Laden started already? or is this just another day in the life of Pakistan security forces as they try to fight off the taliban?

There seems to be some scrabbling to use this for political purposes already with one journalist saying that this is likely to be used to illustrate that Pakistan really is on side in the war on terror

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
And the show continues... can't wait for Obama to speak about this! Naughty terrorists!

Who wants popcorn?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The Pakistan Taliban has admitted to these two bombs OP, in revenge for the death of Osama Bin Laden. I can't read your link but I just go up and thats what Sky News is saying

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Death tool might riselink for the nation news (pakistani English newspaper)

the news daily
daily Dawndeath tool 70 now , I am sure Osama's Death wont bring peace to Pakistan, it will not be the case, Osama is found from Pakistan for the purpose of rediculing pakistans Nuclear program
edit on 13-5-2011 by mustfarhan because: to give space between links

top topics

join