It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL helmet cams recorded entire bin Laden raid......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

""the 40 minutes it took to kill bin Laden and scoop his archives into garbage bags were all recorded by tiny helmet cameras worn by each of the 25 SEALs."""

read story---- i'm sup prized it has not posted YET???!!!!! LOL

Oh, great, now we can all demand release of the snuff film!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sounds like "Wag the Dog" to me brother. What is the possibility these videos (if they were released to the public) would be staged instead of being the real deal?

Either my tin foil hat is too tight or something smells rotten in Denmark.
edit on 12-5-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Release the video!

but...make it 3d first!!!

naa...but seriously...release the video! -snarls-

Well, I guess we can see it in what...25 years? 50? How long before something moves from classified to declassified?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
not to discredit the seals something did go down in that compound and i applaud them for their effort, but personaly believe OBL been dead for a while so who knows who they killed and if they were bad guys.

anyway so far we have heard that 25mins of this footage was blacked out to obama due to technical difficulties so he didn't see it live in that situation room press photo. maybe the stream failed but recorded video exists?

also there was report of a mock compound that was built so the seals could practice their plan of attack. its hard to keep up with all the info but i recall some threads here arguing about the official pics of the inside of the compound and outside windows not matching up. i wish the obama admin was a little more forth coming with this attack but sadly like everything else we ponder here i don't think we'll ever know the 100% truth

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by prettytoney

cant believe nobody is talking about this..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
SEALs if they did kill anybody in that raid killed a look-a-like or imposter.

The million dollar question is why suddenly now did they decide to headline this ?

There is somebody worse to take his place and blame for forthcoming false flag attacks I'd say

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They are afraid to show the "REAL" Bin Laden!! They made all of us think he was someone he wasn't!! The picture we all know of Bin Laden is fake, that is the only reason for not releasing a picture of his death!!

new topics

top topics

join