It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Map Shows MASSIVE Radiation Over US (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm rapidly becoming a Doom and Gloom Expert but Hey, somebody has to act as a reminder - just in case you folks get too happy - we can't have that can we (the Government doesn't allow it)

I'm pleased someone else is keeping a more qualified eye on this

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The replys say its just a simualtion* not actual information*

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread702646/pg1

already been discussed in this one mate, the more info the better though

2nd line

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can't get that link to work. Those commenting there are saying it's a simulation and not real data. I'd still like to watch the video if you can get a working link....or maybe it's just me. I'm definitely still worried about radiation fallout but can't find much anymore.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Try this one and scroll down:
www.activistpost.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
be aware I believe those nilu forecasts are indeed "forecasts " i.e. computer simulations not actual conditions. Don'tworry doomers thingscould be better OR A whole bunch worse than the forecasts...

by the way its "zar -dahz" because in the plot they find their entire society was based on an ancient found book recovered with torn pages("spoiler alert"
: " the wiZARD of OZ"!...
edit on 12-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here's a link to a 12th May report about the media shrugging off Fuel Rods being completely exposed:

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
"Those who maintained that TEPCO was deliberately lying about the severity of the situation, labeled alarmist by many quarters of the media, have now been vindicated. But the corporate press has only offered a collective shrug to today’s shocking developments, burying the story under a mountain of propaganda about Bin Laden’s alleged personal diary as the establishment continues to keep people obsessed and fearful of terror attacks.

TEPCO’s proven deception has prompted a top official with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission to issue a statement today that implies the Japanese have been lying about levels of radiation released from Fukushima, in addition to other measurements, since the very start of the crisis."

Information from Infowars:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thanks for the new link but that one has been zapped too. It must be good...darn what am I missing? I don't understand why that video would be so censored everywhere unless the person who has been uploading it was violating someone's publishing rights or rights to some other material.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm getting it ok. But will try again! Perhaps another member can get it. I'm not that good.

Try again.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com/Japan.php

www.abovetopsecret.com/Japan.php

scroll down the thread is there
edit on 12-5-2011 by woodnut86 because: first thread added

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Saw the vid right after he posted it.

Keep in mind, a lot of the people that comment on his page do so consistently denying absolutely everything and anything he has to say, vid after vid. It's always the same set of people, and it's pretty obvious. He could say the sky is blue and they'd deny it. Seriously.

As to the "It's just a simulation" stuff... Precicely. But what do you think that simulation is based on?

NILU gets a large amount of information from reliable sources, and they are a go-to place for people in high places to see what the potentials are and to consider whether or not to warn their people.

Now, out of nowhere and with no explanation, NILU is no longer making their forecasts public, and, with a little digging, you find some pretty bad-looking information coming out.

Put 2 and 2 together people lol

Writing the whole thing off as "just a simulation" is ridiculous. What do you think ANY type of forecasting is? Good god people think! We rely on weather forecasts daily to know what to expect, and what do you think THOSE are? Simulations!

Sheesh lol

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Not this guy again..

Just a bigger headache.

Believe what you want. But this guy jumps on every disaster to get attention just like Lindsay gets drunk and drives.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I guess this is why I am starting to glow in the dark at night and this third arm growing out of my chest....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Saw the vid right after he posted it.

Keep in mind, a lot of the people that comment on his page do so consistently denying absolutely everything and anything he has to say, vid after vid. It's always the same set of people, and it's pretty obvious. He could say the sky is blue and they'd deny it. Seriously.

As to the "It's just a simulation" stuff... Precicely. But what do you think that simulation is based on?

NILU gets a large amount of information from reliable sources, and they are a go-to place for people in high places to see what the potentials are and to consider whether or not to warn their people.

Now, out of nowhere and with no explanation, NILU is no longer making their forecasts public, and, with a little digging, you find some pretty bad-looking information coming out.

Put 2 and 2 together people lol

Writing the whole thing off as "just a simulation" is ridiculous. What do you think ANY type of forecasting is? Good god people think! We rely on weather forecasts daily to know what to expect, and what do you think THOSE are? Simulations!

Sheesh lol

Yes I have noticed the 'OSTRICHES' as I call them - they show up just to put a spanner in the works. Keep their heads buried in the sand and when they decide to come up for air - they can't recognise the world but put their two pennies worth in instead of putting their Brain Cells On Active Duty I wouldn't mind but they don't give any evidence to support their claims.

Wait till the radiation get's at their brains - they'll be even worse!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sardoz speaks to YOU, the gun is good, the penis is evil.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join