It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Troops Surround City of Deadly 1982 Revolt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Syrian Troops Surround City of Deadly 1982 Revolt

www.foxnews.com

Syrian soldiers and tanks executing a nationwide crackdown on regime opponents surrounded the city of Hama on Thursday, which President Bashar Assad's father laid waste to in 1982 to stamp out an earlier uprising, an activist said. Forces also used clubs to disperse 2,000 demonstrators on a northern university campus.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline
edit on 5/12/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well once again. All this points to a useless UN, They are crying about how we handled the worlds most wanted terrorists and have no opinion on the genocide taking place in Syria.

Nato with england and France leadin gthe way attacking Libiya won't tolerate a country attacking it's own people with military force Er um well not an African country. What a joke! What about the murders in Syria and Iran and many other middle eastern countries?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I was born in Syria, and I have a lot of family there. The whole country is upside down right now. As much as I think that the president is horrible and evil, I must maintain that whatever happens the answer is not to litter depleted uranium all over the country like they're doing with Libya. Syria was on the globalist hit-list for years. People who know nothing about depleted uranium should watch this very informative video interview with an expert on depleted uranium.
edit on 5/12/2011 by PinealGland because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/12/2011 by PinealGland because: can't get youtube video to display properly... what is a youtube number anyway??? I can't find that anywhere.

join