It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu? US fires 1st salvo in word war with Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Well like I said on my Lieberman thread yesterday we are going to war with Syria and Iran sooner than later.
So anyone think other wise or that this wont launch ww3?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The potential for WWIII certainly exists. Regardless, I do however think the conflict between the United States along with the "West" and Radical Islam is going to heat up and heat up fast, and nuclear options are on the table.

Damascus in particular is the oldest inhabited city in the world, and I personally think its days are numbered. If I may quote the Bible;

"The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1

edit on 12-5-2011 by Royalkin because: Clarification of Opinion

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I'm only surprised it hasn't already happened..
Bush had it planned for around 2005...With Israel taking the lead...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by UcDat

I'm only surprised it hasn't already happened..
Bush had it planned for around 2005...With Israel taking the lead...

yep but the fact we had places like ATS calling them out on it helped put the brakes on it but I dont think its going to be enough this time. TPTB have their backs to the wall now so they can face the music or start WW3 which do you think I'm betting on?

Heck Goldman Sachs have already picked their winner

btw the destruction was intentional all a part of the plan to put in a new communistic world super power.
edit on 12-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

It is becoming more apparent everyday that there are events going on in our world that have been predescribed for centuries before our current generation. We would be foolish to think that we could stop,change or influence these events.

before anyone jumps all over me let me say.... I know we make our own choices to impact our future and the outcome is constantly changing based upon those circumstantial changes.

However I do believe that these events are much bigger than you and I. I'm sure that I am not the only one who feels very "small" in comparison to the Earth changing events happening around us.

I am not trying to sound all doomish and gloomish.... I'm trying to be pragmatic about the scope of these events unfolding around us.

"Toto.... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!"

It is definately an interesting time we are living in!!!

Peace and love
Red

edit on 12-5-2011 by redzareptile because: I haven't had my coffe yet!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
reply to post by UcDat

It is becoming more apparent everyday that there are events going on in our world that have been predescribed for centuries before our current generation. We would be foolish to think that we could stop,change or influence these events.

edit on 12-5-2011 by redzareptile because: I haven't had my coffe yet!

I've got nothing against the religious angle as a matter of fact Im more than a bit religious myself but I dont think its all gods hand...
What I think is that TPTB are trying very hard to make sure a lot of revelations come to pass. From staging wars to playing with weather to staging a fake shooting to make their Antichrist.

edit on 12-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Time to start preparing my survival kit.....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Time to start preparing my survival kit.....

I had mine packed a week after I joined ATS

I hope we dont get a world war but I wouldn't bet against it if TPTB want to decrease the population massively an all out nuclear war is their best chance.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The last time this occurred in Syria was under Assad's father, then President, and some 45,000 civilians were slaughtered. Assad has no qualms it seems in repeating history.

That said.. Syrians don't like us .. they don't like the EU, and they are an ally to one of our "enemies", as well as giving support to terrorist groups, mostly Palestinian.

No, I don't think we should help them.. it's not our business what they do.. and if anyone thinks us dropping bombs on Syrian citizens will make us like them, they are idiots.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

No, I don't think we should help them.. it's not our business what they do.. and if anyone thinks us dropping bombs on Syrian citizens will make us like them, they are idiots.

couldn't agree more but its never really about helping anyone is it?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

No .. no it isn't.. If we really did "help" then I'd be like, hey, why not .. but we don't help, and as you say it never is about helping. Syria has no oil, frankly I'll be surprised if our "anger" goes beyond some criticizing words as tens of thousands are rounded up and shot.

Unless the violence spreads to neutral states like Lebanon and Jordan, making Israel uncomfortable our warplanes won't be dropping bombs.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Man oh man. It's not going to be long before we run out of brown people to bomb. Maybe we can start on the yellow ones when that happens.

/TOA

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by UcDat

Man oh man. It's not going to be long before we run out of brown people to bomb. Maybe we can start on the yellow ones when that happens.

/TOA

yep but will ya be so cheery when they start dropping them on you? You know Syria is home to a massive Russian base and that Pakistan is allied with China and the BRICS?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I've got nothing against the religious angle as a matter of fact Im more than a bit religious myself but I dont think its all gods hand...

your right man the world is what we made of it its always been that way.

i personally think god gave us that is mankind the 1 finger salute long ago

we fight and kill in his name and we justify everything we do in his name.

world war III just may be the best thing that ever happened to us giving us the wakeup call to stop acting so stupid.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by UcDat

/TOA

yep but will ya be so cheery when they start dropping them on you? You know Syria is home to a massive Russian base and that Pakistan is allied with China and the BRICS?

Cheery? Yes, I'm practically dancing with joy that my country can't seem to find enough darker-skinned people to blow into oblivion. That just warms the cockles of my heart.

[/sarcasm]

I'm sick to death that no matter who gets into office, it seems that can't help themselves if there is someone new to drop bombs on. "Change we can believe in?" Yeah, he changed which country to kill. Good job, Obama.

/TOA

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

lol sorry you know what the say the line between funny and crazy is a little more blurry on the web

Peace and as always young fellow thx for commenting

top topics

join