It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Within

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am curious that since there are so many in this forum who sound conscious, as well as those who are simply brainwashed and ignorant, and of course there are many paid and unpaid government minions who to one extent or another are just doing their job to put forth the Globalist Agendas.

As I said, I am curious to see if this subject to stir interest, as I have found this forum to be a growing disappointment over the years; not a disappointment in its goals but in its members.

Whatever the the case, I am going to post this documentary and see what happens:

You Stephen Hawking fans should find this highly irritating.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We are like kids who are not being told the right things. We are capable of more. Imagine if there was no T.V. or anything that distracts us daily. We would have been advanced 100 years consciously. I believe some people are more conscious than others.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Love it! Thank you for sharing this video!! What he says is what I know and feel to be TRUTH!

In 1999 I lost my step son to Leukemia. He suffered for five long years and had a slow death. :-( It was and still is when thought about, a nightmare. I went on a long journey.....and to sum up my journey I have to say that the more I studied and read books about the Creation of the Bible, Light, Molecules, Death, and pretty much everything in between, I realized I was coming closer to God than ever before. This video describes in detail what I can't!

Also, I have to say....I have always believed in a "maker" or "Energy" of some sort that created everything but at the time the Bible was not enough! God showed me what I needed.

THANK YOU!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

"Science has nothing to do with nature." - Max Planck, trying to contradict Viktor Schauberger.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I like the part about electrical stimulation of the brain. The standard materialist skeptic argument that because something can be faked, it must occur that way in nature.

I would also love to hear the materialists expound on the inevitable consequence of their philosophy, that there is no reason not to torture, enslave, rape and kill. We are, after all, according to them, just chemical machines.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This video illustrates why the religion of scientific fundamentalism is just as dangerous as any on earth. Looking forward to part two.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I think we should keep posting on this thread until people start to pay attention to it.

My impression is that people in general have gotten so cynical and so disheartened by the information they are tapping into that they have gone into apathy on the subject of making things better or ever understanding existence.

Possibly the only reason I have a differing point of view is that I disconnected from TV and newspapers when I was 20 and never looked back.

For better or worse, I still spend a little time with NPR, but if they commit any major errors, I get on their site and post a comment.

It is not easy to speak up when you are looking down the barrel of a gun. But it is not easy to be a slave, either.

And on ATS, all we are asking anyone to do is just turn off the TV for a few hours and TAKE A LOOK.

Unfortunately, the title of this thread does not really reflect what the video covers. I would urge re-posting with a title that fits the mood of this audience better,

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I appreciate the thinking of those who would like to keep posting on this thread in order to keep it alive. However, this is as it is supposed to be and the few of us can again bare witness to how truly dark and messed up the membership is. A look in any direction at the Avatars and the comments made is again proof of this. If you were a silent witness standing here as if it were the streets of Sodom or Gomorrah, would you beg God to spare this and these? No, let this thread be as it is; let the Karma play out as it will.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hey fellow members! I just watched this docu. on in5d.com today and I was going to upload it on ATS but decided to check if it was here already and low and behold!! Anyway I know im over a year late with my post but a big shout-out to my fellow free-minded people who enjoyed this docu. Peace and blessings to you all, from Dublin, Ireland.

new topics

top topics

join