It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Get This Done

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
***Not sure where to put this thread, but essentially we could locate it in the weaponry forum because our posts (our words, our thoughts, our views) are our weapons of choice here on ATS***

I wish, I wish, I wish, The team who is coding this website would enable a function that would allow posters to leave a forum (or even log off ats) and come back to it later on for further review and discussion, and be automatically directed to the very last post the member wrote in any particular thread allowing the member to not have to fish back and forth through the pages to find the last post they wrote in a specific thread.

I have asked for this multiple times via private email, but have never had any response.

WHO's WITH ME????
edit on 5/11/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thread memory?
I just go to my history and click on the last page.i was on.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yeah I am all for that. It seems hard at times to find your last post in a thread and near impossible on large ones.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
MyATS, look down.... My Posts.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Click on Ribbon.
Click on "My posts".
You're welcome.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
All I do is book mark it in my browser
and or
Pull the page to my desktop ( boorkmark lazyguy style )
read up to what ever
and delete the browser bookmark or desktop one and
replace it again with the updated one to continue reading

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ever clicked Tools at the top there?

click on profile and you'll see all your posts!
edit on 12-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

When Liberty Forum was still up, it had a feature called "Replies to your posts" you could click on. That was great. That's one big reason I stayed there until it closed. You could click on a link at the top of each page and see new replies. No rigamarole. It wasn't new posts on a thread which might or might not be direct replies to your posts such as here (subscribed threads), which may require reading dozens of pages of replies to find one you're looking for).

edit on 12-5-2011 by grizzle2 because: typo

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I suggested something like this myself in another board discussion thread for a bookmark feature. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Additional tools might be a function that's sort of like the existing Posts in Thread function for individual posters that allows you too see all responses to a particular post (yours or someone else's)...call it View Replies to Post or something.

A search function within the thread would be great too and we could roll it by keyword, by poster or even by date.

I bet they have all this in a list somewhere because new features eventually do pop up.

edit on 5/12/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Cant see that.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Not what I am talking about.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by Tephra

Cant see that.

Click the "show ribbon" tab in the bottom right corner. One of the tabs on the ribbon is "posts". Your last post will be at the top of the list with your previous posts below in chronological order according to thread title. It is exactly what you were asking for.

new topics

top topics

join