It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Storms in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

The storm we have over the UK right now is pretty crazy for our country, we barely ever get thunder & lightning let alone a storm. just a few days ago i was in bed, when i saw the most amazing fork lightning. but it was coloured different to normal lightning.
not sure, kinda strange, i've been waiting for something to happen here, every county seems to be getting affected by something. we have had a very hot few weeks now. which is bizzare cos its always raining here
edit on 11/5/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aaronkingeta

Yes strange weather here too. The mixture of temperature in some areas is even causing what i believe to be an atmospheric phenomenon called ball lightening. Just last year on a family day out a strange shift in weather with very hot sun and black clouds caused a "mini-sun" which we witnessed for a good several minutes floating perfectly horizontal across some open fields

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I saw strange lightning with no sound too I live in Cheshire very strange iv seen loads of thunder storms but none like this. I thought it was UFO even to the point that I jumped in the car at midnight and followed it 

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Jet struck by lightning on approach to Heathrow.

A short 4 second video.

Welcome to ATS.

David Grouchy
edit on 11-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join