It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening at 37.75N latitude?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jsfad

Lots of pretty pictures there, but I don't have a clue what I am looking at, could you please explain which ones and what they are.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Honor93

The whole list since June and not one single earthquake listed less than magnitude 4.

that is a bold-faced lie ... here's the proof ...

One sentence snipped out of context.
The previous sentence, which you deleted, and which I shall now repeat for you reads Take, for example, the MORE seismologically active region around Indonesia, and earthquakes listed here at the ASEAN website...

And thus I repeat my claim. The MORE seismologically active region around Indonesia, and earthquakes listed here at the ASEAN website shows in the list since June not one single earthquake listed less than magnitude 4.

apparently i missed the reference, however, there are plenty of sites that track "other locations" and also have occasional disappearing entries or adjustments. Does anybody actually believe that we/the common ppl are being informed to the fullest?? i sure don't.

As for the ASEAN site, perhaps they have some agreement regarding 'displayed' events ... most statistical sites do. After all, websites are ... an integral part of the main-stream-media ... like it or not.
Considering i missed the reference above, i'm am still missing your point, i think.
care to expand? i still don't see how or where this fits in with the topic of this thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
this posters simple analogy may shed some light on why all the curiosity about this region ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

yes, more study needs to be done but isn't that the point of 'noticing' an abnormal sequence in the first place?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
M 5.5

Date-Time

Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 03:22:36 UTC
Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 06:22:36 AM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 39.697°N, 38.669°E
Depth 4.4 km (2.7 miles) (poorly constrained)
Region EASTERN TURKEY

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Oklahoma 35.599°N. Not quite 37 but a clustering, perhaps.

From this thread. East Coast to the West Coast of The US, 7 Earthquakes along 37 degrees N.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join