It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very heavy activity on HAARP's Induction Magnetometer.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What was that energy output yesterday? It seems to be concentrated over four or so seperate frequencies within that low 0-5 hz range? Or four different sources at similiar frequencies? Who knows. I don't, you probably don't (if you do come share what you found), but if you have spent any time looking at the history of their magnetometer, you would know yesterday was a rare occurance. Does it look like noise from natural sources? No, not if you compare yesterday's to any other day in their history. In fact I don't think you'll find a single example of yesterday's activity if you search for it. By all means, come bring an example. Not the sun, lol. Good luck getting their website to load for you btw.

So, what was the result of it?

Any unique occurances reported during that time frame? I'm just throwing it out there, but could it be connected to this? A test of sorts?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i was wondering if anyone knew about the 2.5hz frequency? i was reading yesterday that when theres a big EQ and haarp is lit up, its at 2.5hz frequency, and that i guess thats considered the EQ frequency? the induction magnetometer from march 11 was showing right dead at 2.5hz...the induction magnetometer today and the past couple days (i've been checking closely) isnt showing this stuff coming in at 2.5hz, its around 1.75hz and around 3hz, so im inclined to think that there wont be a quake if thats the case... but i seriously lack knowledge with this, so im really not sure. i was hoping there might be more knowledgeable folks here with a better idea, thanks!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, its all back online. The induction magnetometer is going crazy, in all my time watching Haarp I've never seen it like this. It must have something to do with this:

A comet dove into the sun on May 11th and seemed to trigger a massive eruption--emphasis on seemed. Watch the movie, then scroll down for further discussion.

www.spaceweather.com...

Link to the video its quite amazing:

www.spaceweather.com...

ALS

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Wow, what is that??

ALS

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Okay guys - this may be too far out for most of you, but I have to ask.

I seemed to have developed two types of physical hyper-reaction to what I believed was changing weather patterns. I won't get all medical on y'all, but both are overreactions in different physiological processes. They seemed to be related to storms 24-48 hours away - but each one seems to be sensitive to a different condition, and more and more often I have been unable to figure out what they are reacting to.

I have been recently introduced to HAARP through ATS - and am still learning the basics about it. Are there any reports of physical sensitivies to either the naturally changing conditions it monitors, or to its transmissions? Just curious, because I woke up this morning with the worst case of this "hypersensitivity," or whatever you want to call it, then I have had in many months and then saw this post.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Open2Truth because: Reason for question added

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

What do you mean by physical sensitivies?

ALS

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

One is a like a sudden and overwhelming intestinal irritation - Don't want to gross anyone out.

The other is a sudden and overwhelming respiratory irritation - in some ways similar to an intense allergic reaction.

Both started around the same time. Traditional medicine has not yielded answers. My family teasingly calls me the Human Barometer because the only fairly consistent factor has been changing weather. So when I saw this post I was curious if anyone out there reacts physically to the stuff discussed in this thread.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It generally takes an incoming CME 2-4 days to arrive and start affecting the Earth's magnetosphere.
It has been very quiet regarding Solar storms for the past 3 days.
We experienced some mid-level storms ending on the 9th of May, and as soon as things settled, is when HAARP began this most recent round of activity.

There was a CME on May 9th, 2011 that is expected to arrive and start effecting the Earth sometime today, May 12, 2011. That can be monitored on this site: Real Time Magnetosphere Simulation

Peace

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

The other is a sudden and overwhelming respiratory irritation - in some ways similar to an intense allergic reaction.

I too woke up today with an especially bad case of sniffles/sneezes that are allergy like. I have dismissed it as something must be blooming, ie: an allergy.
Hope this makes you feel better somehow.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

One is a like a sudden and overwhelming intestinal irritation - Don't want to gross anyone out.

Both started around the same time. Traditional medicine has not yielded answers. My family teasingly calls me the Human Barometer because the only fairly consistent factor has been changing weather. So when I saw this post I was curious if anyone out there reacts physically to the stuff discussed in this thread.

I have a couple of friends who get headaches, itchy skin, and shortness of breath around high emf areas.
Look up ELF sensitivity. Only about 15 percent of the populus has it, but your symptoms match the condition.
edit on 12-5-2011 by TheQuantumAnomaly because: stupid phone...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Thank you for your reply - I have been able to rule out traditional allergies, but I realize that what quacks like a duck and walks like a duck is usually a duck. I posted my inquiry because traditional answers have been lacking so far.

Hope we both feel better soon!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Ok so that rules out a CME, what else could be causing "craziness" on the magnetometer?

ALS

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheQuantumAnomaly

Thank you for the alert to EMF possibility - I am actually relatively well acquainted with the EMF sensitivity phenomena.

The changing conditions that seem to trigger it are a little easier to whittle down because I have lived in the exact same place for 5 years - long before these problems started - and I am physically challenged - hence, I don't get out of my home environment very often. I am assuming here that EMF fields don't vary greatly in the same place over time - perhaps this is an incorrect assumption?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For anybody that was wondering...this is what it looked like for the Japan earthquake:

It was turned on about midnight of the 9th... the first earthquake came about 2:30am on the 9th (that was the 7.2 quake). Approximately 36 hours later was the big 9.0. It was at a steady 2.5 frequency throughout.

Here's what it looks like when it's not on:

This was prior to being turned on for the Japan quake.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Troublesome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Troublesome

Great post. Thanks!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I don't think geomagnetic activity can be ruled out.

The solar wind showed an increase in speed and density at the time the activity began. The Bz component also went wonky. The speed has been fairly high and variable and the Bz has been tending a bit south, just the sort of thing to get the magnetosphere humming.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dda3cf74d07f.gif[/atsimg]

Here's an animation from the RTMS. The activity ramps up at about 14:00 UTC on the 10th, the same time the activity began to show on the magnetometer.
www3.nict.go.jp...

At the same time, the magnetometers on the GOES satellites also responded to the change in the solar wind.

edit on 5/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think we have our source, thanks Phage.

ALS

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
so by having the source for the crazy readings...does that mean that we wont likely see earthquakes and stuff? or is that what could possibly cause an earthquake?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
People keep saying that it has to be in the 2.5 hz range and they are saying that it is not in that range. But it is!!! look at the chart! The reason it is confusing is because the whole chart is bright! It is strong in almost every range. It was not this bad during Haiti and Japan.

Quite honestly we have never seen anything like this. If you have seen something this bad before can you post the date so we can look at it???

CME

or

HAARP

I would put my money on HAARP

We just have to wait it out and see what happens.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Also, I wanted to point out the wavy patterns. It looks like they are tuning the frequency. My husband noticed this too. The lines aren't straight like they usually are. The line at the 3.0 frequency is dipping down a bit. It can easily drop down to the 2.5 frequency.

Either way, 2.5 is lit up just as bad as Japan, even if there are other frequencies that seem to be stronger.

If it is HAARP don't they have to create a plasma in the ionisphere with one heater that they can bounce another signal off of to bounce it back toward the earth?

Maybe this chart is showing there is more than one heater working right now ???

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join