It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't take my Milk & Cheese! Rally for Food and Farm Freedom in DC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's finally time to take a stand against what many are calling Food Tyranny. Of course the S 510 Bill was quietly passed while we were sleeping under the guise of keeping us safe from all those organic farmers that would poison us with all that natural fresh goodness.

Slowly but surely, they are coming for your cheese and milk folks.

Interestingly enough, as I was searching for more info related to this, I came across an old thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the thread are comments like "Hoax", "It will never happen" "Waste of Time" and more. Very interesting to see a history on the topic.

Well, it did happen and since then, like many other freedoms taken away from the people, the outrage has quietly disappeared. As TPTB knew it would.

S 510 Fake Food Safety bill passed by Senate in late-night sneak attack on small farmers and food freedom

Read Here: www.naturalnews.com...

Only...it's not quite dead and some are standing up...

Rally for Food and Farm Freedom in DC May 16th

www.naturalnews.com...

(NaturalNews) The freedom to grow, sell, and buy clean food is under serious attack. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has made it clear that the agency is not a friend of food freedom and that it is willing to do whatever it takes to go after those involved in the "Slow Food" movement in order to protect corporate interests.

Last summer, FDA agents raided the farm of Dan Allgyer, a Pennsylvania Amish farmer whom the agency accused of illegally selling raw milk across state lines. Raw milk sales are legal in Pennsylvania, but agents illegally drove onto Allgyer's properly one morning and falsely accused him of violating interstate commerce laws. In the process, they stole pictures and other materials, and threatened to take "regulatory action" if Allgyer failed to take proper "corrective action"

And again in October, the FDA collaborated with state officials to raid Morningland Dairy, a farm in Missouri that had supplied products for Rawesome. Even though there was no actual health threat, and no legitimate reason to even conduct the raid in the first place, agents showed up at Morningland Dairy one autumn day and demanded that its owners destroy 50,000 pounds of perfectly good raw cheese valued at $250,000

Family Farm Ordered to Destroy 50,000 Pounds of Cheese By FDA

edit on 11-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I had no idea that this bill passed. Thanks for posting this. Raw milk taste so freaking good. I'm guessing this will be their way to force everyone to eat GMO's.
edit on 11-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
reply to post by jude11

I had no idea that this bill passed. Thanks for posting this. Raw milk taste so freaking good. I'm guessing this will be their way to force everyone to eat GMO's.
edit on 11-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

Yes, quietly in the dead of night it seems:

S 510 Fake Food Safety bill passed by Senate in late-night sneak attack on small farmers and food freedom

Read Here: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
wow food nazis

we truly do live in a crazy country

and its only going to get worse.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If this was happening on April 16th I would have actually been in DC to attend. Oh well, good on everyone involved. I'll be there in spirit.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necrowizard
If this was happening on April 16th I would have actually been in DC to attend. Oh well, good on everyone involved. I'll be there in spirit.

At least being there is spirit is more than some.

I'm in Canada so if my 'Spirit' is allowed across the border...I'm there!

Thanx

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Just make sure your spirit is carrying its passport..lol

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Also, wasn't the Federal reserve act passed in a similar fashion? Quietly on Christmas break?
edit on 12-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
Also, wasn't the Federal reserve act passed in a similar fashion? Quietly on Christmas break?
edit on 12-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

I remember looking into that awhile ago and you are quite right.
www.preferrednetwork.com...

Seems a lot of 'Stuff' is 'Quietly' passed.

While we're sleeping of course.

new topics

top topics

join