It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Your Strawman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The story of how everyone has a strawman created for them at birth and how it is used to collect revenue for your government. A fun and informative animation made in the spirit of freedom. Please spread and upload with credits intact also link back to our channel if you do. Hi-res and mobile versions are available for download from our website.

So, What is a Strawman? A strawman is a fictitious legal entity, created with the hope that as the child grows up, he will be fooled into believing that he is actually the strawman (which he most definitely is not) and pay all sorts of imaginary costs and liabilities which get attached to the strawman by con artists.

How is a Strawman Created? Well the mechanism involves that unnecessary birth certificate which the parents imagine is about, and belongs to, their baby (neither of which is actually true). If the baby has been named James and the family name is Martin, then you would expect the birth certificate to have the name James Martin written on it. If that is what is written on it, then all is well and it is a genuine birth certificate and nothing more. However, if any other name is there, then the document is not a birth certificate but instead is the creation of a strawman masquerading as James Martin. The alternative entries might be any of the following examples: "JAMES MARTIN", "Mr James Martin", "Martin, Mr James" or anything else which is not exactly "James Martin" and nothing else.

Why Create a Strawman? The answer is 'in order to charge the strawman imaginary costs and penalties and fool the human James Martin into paying those amounts'. These imaginary charges include 'Income Tax', 'Council Tax', 'Inheritance Tax', 'Capital-Gains Tax', 'Road Tax', 'Import Tax', 'Value-Added Tax', 'Fuel Levy', 'Loan Interest', 'Bank Charges' and anything else that full-time professionals can think up and are confident that you will not notice that you never agreed to pay and don't need to pay.

This would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that regardless of appearance of name shown you are still living in a country that has decided to have a government. This government needs to be funded to operate. The use of taxes provides these funds.

If you would like to denounce your citizenship by all means go ahead, but most countries usually don't allow you to live within the borders if you are not a citizen. Sovereignty is true freedom, no taxes, no laws, no citizenship, no problems right?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

good video and very good info. but i do not think its funny at all the enslavement of humanity. the producer aaron did a interview in the ira.very good as well. there it is people! in black and white.lets face it ,we have been duped.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Already threads on this.....the search button not working i suppose lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RatedXx

that is correct,you are on track.now do some research on them facts and see how far it goes.and what is and is not.we are talking in the trillions now days.lol

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by RUSSO

good video and very good info. but i do not think its funny at all the enslavement of humanity. the producer aaron did a interview in the ira.very good as well. there it is people! in black and white.lets face it ,we have been duped.

This is why I said its tragic.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I dumped my straw-man along time ago, by rescinding my birth certificate and Social Security card. It's those two documents that provide the foundation to attach a straw-man to a living, breathing human being. I was born, raised and still live within the territory THEY call the State of California. Contrary to popular belief, no one came knocking on my door to deport me when I sent my affidavits to Sacramento. Their failure to respond within 10 business days means they have accepted my declaration. I am a now a Sovereign Human being again, and not a legal fiction. The legal fiction does still exist in many databases, therefore I do still use it to my advantage when I have no other alternatives (Bank account, Cell Phone, Passports, etc). Every document I sign now has the phrase "UCC 1-308 Without prejudice" next to my signature to ensure that none of my inalienable rights are abused.

Wish more people would take the time to understand this topic, they'd experience a much better version of "freedom".

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What, you don't know how to type or even text ?
Guidelines Two paragraphs!!!!!!!!!!!!! of your thoughts on what you have presented.
To spark conversation and debate.
Nothing to see hear or talk about . No SnF
edit on 11-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nice thread. S+F.

Iv looked into this a lot, Its a shame not everyone knows about it. Mind you, Imagine if we got taught this in school

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
What, you don't know how to type or even text ?
Guidelines Two paragraphs!!!!!!!!!!!!! of your thoughts on what you have presented.
To spark conversation and debate.
Nothing to see hear or talk about . No SnF
edit on 11-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I think the video is sef-explanatory.

If you think I cant type, please, take a look in my profile.

If you want a debate, please, start one insted complain.

If you cant make your mind for yourself, you are already dead. And I fell sorrow for you

edit on 11-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Nice thread. S+F.

Iv looked into this a lot, Its a shame not everyone knows about it. Mind you, Imagine if we got taught this in school

Thanks ThePeopleParty. Sad thing is that in the school you will learn the opposite.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

How did you go about rescinding your birth certifcate? Do you use a form similiar to this?

This thread is very interesting. I look forward to looking into this a bit more.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Good post OP, the more daylight this subject gets the better as far as I'm concerned. It still seems so unbelievable that this is how and why things are done.

Will watch the vid in the a.m. but from your transcript, I do hope they also go on to explain that the reason for the strawman is to be able to prosecute under UCC law as opposed to criminal law (I think it is).

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone

How did you go about rescinding your birth certifcate? Do you use a form similiar to this?

This thread is very interesting. I look forward to looking into this a bit more.

I dont have much time now, but I will read your link. Seems interesting.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf
reply to post by RUSSO

Good post OP, the more daylight this subject gets the better as far as I'm concerned. It still seems so unbelievable that this is how and why things are done.

Will watch the vid in the a.m. but from your transcript, I do hope they also go on to explain that the reason for the strawman is to be able to prosecute under UCC law as opposed to criminal law (I think it is).

Read this:

strawman

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247

Wish more people would take the time to understand this topic, they'd experience a much better version of "freedom".

As I like to say. Freedom is not an utopia

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Exactly my friend

by the way have you looked at any of the antiterrorist videos on you tube? that guy is pretty good.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone

Yes it is very similar to that document in your link. I believe the correct legal term is "Nunc Pro Tunc". You should send it to as many state government agencies you can afford to send certified mail to. Most likely, as in my case, no one will respond to your letter and by Law a non response within 10 business days means they've accepted your letter and are not disputing it. You shouldn't go crazy and spend hundreds of dollars on certified mail, just send it to the Secretary of State, Governers office, Social Security Administration, and your local city hall. That's how I did mine, oh I also sent it to the Los Angeles Sherrifs Department because they are the primary "law enforcers" in my county (LA).

EDIT: Sorry I missed the heading on your link where it says Nunc Pro Tunc, yes it is the same document, mine was just worded slightly different here and there, but overall they're pretty identical.
edit on 5/13/2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/13/2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Cool.

I'm glad you are standing up for yourself. Once you retire and refuse social security and medicare/aid you'll be sticking it to them even more!

I think it's funny you say you still use your "strawman" for bills/services etc.

So what's the point? How did you take yourself out of the system if you still use it? In addition to not ever using social security or medicare, you never have used- unemployment, the fire department, the police, public roads, you never pay state or federal taxes, and you don't give your employer your SS number or drivers license either huh?

Unless you do those things I can't take you seriously. Live by yourself without ANY interaction with government or the benefits of it, then I'll get it.

new topics

top topics

join