It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Knight's of Malta and the Roman Catholic Church. A Freemason's anti-Catholic Conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Masonic conspiracy theory-ism, the Knights of Malta and the Roman Catholic Church.

Lucifer

I think that one could do an academic "study" on the growth of the modern conspiracy theory movement, and on Masonic conspiracy -theoryism, which seems to be a major business for the professional conspiracy theorists in the world of conspiracy publishing, with numerous best selling works on this subject, many of which are written by Masonic cultists themselves. I think certainly the Freemasons can be defined generally as a cult of conspiracy theorists who generally operate as a gang of Capitalists and Anglo-American state terrorist, narco-terrorist collaborators and apologists. However a general study and analysis of the "conspiracy theory" movement with regards to "secret societies" and "Masonic" conspiracies would have to take into account all the many popular conspiracy theories; irrespective of whether they are true or not and include conspiracy theories promoted by Masonic authors themselves.

Secret Powers Behind Covert Groups

One of the main forefathers of the modern conspiracy theory movement I would think is almost certainly the prominent British Freemason Michael Baigent. If you ever get the chance to read the best-selling work "The Messianic Legacy (1986)" co-authored by Michael Baigent, and read the concluding chapter entitled "Secret Powers Behind Covert Groups" and the epilogue, one can see where many of the modern conspiracy theorists such as David Icke and others get "some" of their ideas from regarding secret societies controlling the world.

Baigent's (and his co-authors) conspiracy theory seems to be that the Capitalist world is ruled by an alliance between four secret societies, the Catholic church, the CIA, the Knights of Malta and the Priory of Sion.

The Priory of Sion is well refuted hoax, however the Knight's of Malta ( The Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta ) is a rather strange Roman Catholic version of a Masonic type organisation whose Grand Master is accorded many of the privileges of a head of state; the order issues it's own passports, has it's own vehicle number plates in Rome, and some of it's members have the kind of diplomatic immunity offered to government ambassadors and embassy staff. At it's higher echelons, allegedly one has to be of aristocratic birth and be able to provide an aristocratic family coat of arms dating back 300 years. Baigent (et. al.) accuse them of being involved in international espionage and entwined with the CIA narco-terrorists. More on: en.wikipedia.org...

So here we have Michael Baigent, a best selling professional Masonic conspiracy theorist and editor of the magazine "Freemasonry Today," who with his co-authors have accused a competing Catholic and Masonic style organisation, which is a "secret society," of attempting to "control" world events. So when the Freemasons are accused by Catholics, like the Catholic religious fanatic Watchy ( of Freemasonrywatch.org ) of attempting to "take over the world," just remember that long before Watchy ever appeared on the scene that it was a professional Masonic conspiracy theorist who was one of the pioneers of accusing another secret society, the Knights of Malta, of trying to take over the world.

Frankly I would not wish to suggest that all of Baigent's analysis of the Knight's of Malta is necessarily incorrect, despite some obvious flaws with his "Priory of Sion" conspiracy. Since almost all Capitalist gangs operate as "secret societies," many of them with religious initiation rituals, it seems to me that the world of gangster Capitalism "is" very much a world of various competing and co-operating secret societies, and by default almost all military regimes have partly "covert" organisations.

The "Knight's of Malta" and the CIA are just two of numerous Capitalist gangs which one has to consider in assessing the organisational and military structure of establishment Capitalism and state terrorism.

I should point out that the anti-Catholic views of Michael Baigent are not necessarily the views of all Freemasons and that the degree of "conspiracy theory-ism" varies from Mason to Mason.

More on this subject, just Google "Knights of Malta conspiracy" ( www.google.co.uk...=en&pq=knights%20of%20malta&xhr=t&q=knights+of+malta+conspiracy&cp=22&pf=p&sclient=psy&source=hp&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=knights+ of+malta+consp&pbx=1&fp=2b2363fffcc0d23 )

I simply present the articles below as typical of "conspiracy theory" articles on the Knight's of Malta.

Lux

Conspiracy Nation -- Vol. 9 Num. 86
======================================
("Quid coniuratio est?")

-----------------------------------------------------------------

KNIGHTS OF MALTA
================

(Source for the following is an article from Covert Action,
Winter 1986, "The Sovereign Military Order of Malta," by
Francoise Hervet.)

"Already in existence at the time of the first Crusade in 1099,
in 1113 the Order of St. John was given its independence by Pope
Pascal II, permitted to elect its own Grand Master, and soon the
Order began military participation in the Crusades along with the
Knights Templar and Teutonic Knights. The Order of St. John
recruited successfully among the European aristocracy and soon
controlled extensive estates throughout the continent,
assimilating those previously belonging to the Knights Templar
which it had helped crush during the first two decades of the
14th century, with the Templar leadership burned alive as
heretics."

The Order was driven from Jerusalem in 1187, fled to Acre,
Cyprus, and finally to Rhodes. At Rhodes they set up a military
dictatorship and for the first time were a sovereign territory.
By 1530 they were driven from Rhodes and moved their headquarters
to Malta. .....................

The article from which the above has been taken is several pages
long. Interested readers are referred to that article, "The
Sovereign Military Order of Malta" by Francoise Hervet.

www.io.com...

from NewWorldOrder Website

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Sovereign Military Order of Malta, also known as the original Sovereign Military Order of St. John of Jerusalem, is a closed fraternity of the Roman Catholic Church.

Its initiated members must be Catholic and have served in the military. .....The upper grades are fastidiously aristocratic ......

The Sovereign Grand Master of the order is recognized as a head of state, and his authority is ensured by his secular ranking as a Prince, and his ecclesiastical ranking as a Cardinal. Under international law this organization has independent Sovereign status, which assures nationalistic loyalty from its members, above and beyond allegiance to their own country - they also have Permanent Observer status at the United Nations.

...The order and its members have been proven to be linked with the "Rat Run", the post-WWII escape route used by high-ranking Nazis and death camp scientists from defeated Germany to the Americas. Sovereign Knight of Malta passports were issued with false identities that allowed escape from prosecution for war crimes.

Perversely, after the war the order’s highest decoration, the ’Grand Cross of Merit’, was awarded to Nazi General Reinhard Gehlen, Hitler’s Eastern Front intelligence chief, who was highly complicit in the atrocities carried out by the Nazis in Russia and Eastern Europe - mainly the unprecedented slaughter of Jews and civilian Slavs.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
very very impressed with this post. This has been an intrest of mine for some time, read very similar stories But not seen some of this information and your views and personal opinions on the matter are very intresting, I'll flag now and post a more detailed post when i have time to read it all through properly as I'm on my phones net

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Grand Master "Bertie"
Pope Benedict with His Most Eminent Highness Fra' Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie, Prince and Grand Master of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta, Most Humble Guardian of the Poor of Jesus Christ; aka Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie more on: en.wikipedia.org...

Since I seem to have spent a fair amount of time on this forum persecuting the Freemasons and the American Christians, I think that in the interests of fairness, I should have a thread persecuting the Catholics and the Catholic aristocratic equivalent of Masonry, the Knight's of Malta, just in case I might be accused of failing to persecute other religious fanatics who operate as a cult of gangster Capitalists.

Just to restate, that the Catholic Knight's of Malta, who in collaboration with the CIA, are the "bad guys" seeking world domination is a conspiracy theory proposed by the Masonic author Michael Baigent and his co-authors. While I am quite convinced that the Vatican, the Knight's of Malta and the CIA are major "bad guys," I am not convinced that they are hostile to the gangster Capitalists and banksters of Freemasonry; indeed in London's shady world of banking, which I was immersed in for about a year around 2001, I found that most investment bankers are also "conspiracy theorists," and that the subject of the Vatican bank, the CIA, Freemasonry and the Russian Mafia (which is synonymous with the Russian government) came up quite a lot when discussing such matters of "who" are the major powers in Capitalism; they are all simply part of the establishment of the "International Dictatorship of Capitalism," and all essentially seem to be devoted to the same cause, which is the accumulation of vast amounts of Capital, and one of the major sources of generating Capital is the creation of Capital and the lending of it to governments.

I have not checked all the facts in the following article, however I merely present it as typical of the "conspiracy theory" articles on the Internet; though certainly the allegation that one of the world's major private "terrorists for hire" organisation, "Balckwater" was led by a "Knight of Columbus" at the time the article below was written.

His Imperial Satanic Majesty

Lucifer

The Knight's of Malta (extracts).

Entire article on: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

October 1, 2007

from AftermathNews Website

“The Knights of Malta are the militia of the Pope, and are sworn to total obedience by a blood oath which is taken extremely seriously and to the death. The Pope as the head of the Vatican is also the head of a foreign national power.”
-”Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences” by Albert G. Mackey 33rd degree Mason, published by the Masonic History Company, Chicago, New York, & London, 1925: (Volume One, pp. 392-95)

“The painful saga of modern Arab-Muslim history evokes the battles fought in Crusades of the 11th century – when the Knights of Malta began their operations as a Christian militia whose mission it was to defend the land conquered by the Crusaders.

These memories return violently to mind with the discovery of links between the so-called security firms in Iraq such as Blackwater have historic links with the Order of Malta. You cannot exaggerate it. The Order of Malta is a hidden government or the most mysterious government in the world.”
- Jordanian MP Jamal Muhammad Abidat, from an editorial in the United Arab Emirates daily Al-Bayan entitled “The Knights of Malta - more than a conspiracy”. Abidat describes the role played by the Knights of Malta during the Crusades, and that the Order is playing a similar role in the Middle East today, citing the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Image above: Successor to Fascist Dictator Francisco Franco and Knight of Malta, King Juan Carlos, with Grand Master of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, Andrew Cardinal Bertie, 2000

Blackwater is more than just a “private army”, much more than just another capitalist war-profiteering business operation.

It is an army operating outside all laws, outside and above the US Constitution and yet is controlled by people within and outside our government whose allegiance is primarily to the foreign Vatican state. In other words, Blackwater is a religious army serving the Pope in Rome through the Order of Malta, which is itself considered under international law, as a sovereign entity with special diplomatic powers and privileges.

Like Blackwater, the Order of Malta is “untouchable” because it is at the heart of the elite aristocracy.

More on: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Sherry Shriner writes in her article: “Rick Joyner, Knighted By The Knights Of Malta”

endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com...

“The primary organization, called the Knights of Malta, has its headquarters in the Vatican of Rome and is clearly controlled and operated by the Catholic church. Their official website gives their name as the “Sovereign Military Order Of Malta.” They state of themselves that this “is a lay religious order of the Catholic church.” It was founded in Jerusalem in 1099 and it was approved formally as an order by the Pope in 1113. They also say of themselves, “The Order of Malta was admitted to the United Nations as a permanent observer on August 24, 1994.” They also claim “official diplomatic relations with over eighty states and international organizations.” The Order of Malta is clearly a Catholic order, controlled by the Pope and totally committed to the Pope, the Virgin Mary, and service to Roman Catholic ideas and causes. It is a powerful and massive organization.”

edit on 11-5-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

They look like satanists to me
It's all in the colors I'll tell you, red and white, red from the pillar of serverity, they are ka-bal-is-ts and of course are obsesed with power, greedy bastards. Christian faith my ass.... like they care, they don't

Now compare it to this image and you will find the truth, these freaks are pure iron, no heart at all. lol:
:

edit on 14-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join