It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Be Fooled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Information from one that lives within the culture, comes to warn those that don't know better.

May 11, 2011 Islam is Misunderstood Amil Imani
Everybody just relax. Islam is badly misunderstood. The negative stereotype of Islam is the usual evil-doings of Zionists in America and their foolish fellow travelers, fundamentalist Christians. Please don’t listen to what these hatemongers say about Islam and hear us out. So implies the nationally-launched campaign of Muslim organizations in the United States.
Ads are popping up in newspapers and magazines proclaiming the magnificence of Islam and aiming to refute the “false allegations” of Islam’s ill-wishers. Huge billboards are festooning major highways, such as the one along Highway 101 and Tully Road in San Jose, California, with crafty messages. Bold letters on the billboard proclaim: Islam You Deserve to Know. A toll-free number, 1-877-WhyIslam and website, WhyIslam.org beckon the public to get the real scoop about the religion of peace.
The billboard sneakily reminds the viewers about their kinship with Muslims. “Islam: The message of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad.” Well folks—Christians and Jews—the overwhelming majority of the people in the United States, you need to relax about Islam. Muslims are family. They are your kindred through your shared progenitor, Abraham. Having Abraham as an ancestor would demand that the “children” be loving siblings. That’s the message the American Muslims try to convey. And that’s the way they aim to keep us in the deadly slumber of complacency and the delusion of multiculturalism.

www.familysecuritymatters.org...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hard to be swayed by a few words when I just got done watching islamists cut off the head of a nine year old. Somehow I have to believe the actions I see occuring.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This article is trying to warn people of the threat of Islam, wake them up to the truth. This is from someone on the inside that knows the west foolishness to be politically correct is a big mistake.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The threat is all religion and the ignorance it engenders. Each group wants the other one dead. They fight for a magic, all powerful, man in the sky who can do no wrong. Theirs is the "true" god. There is no reasoning with any of them. If each were able to establish theocracy (some have) it would be death or worse for non-believers. Christian radicals assassinate abortion doctors, picket soldier's funerals, call for the death of non-Christians and pray to their "god" for the death of their perceived enemies (often the guy next door or that damned Muslim President). The only reason that Christianity in America doesn't look like Islamic theocracy in some other Nations is that the radicals in America are outnumbered ... for now.

Religion has nothing but a bloodied and ugly history. The argument that there would be no morals if their wasn't religion is a conclusion based upon no set of facts. The religious pick and choose which texts are holy, which translations they prefer, and which portions of those texts are relevant. Even those of the same faith can't agree on much. Science and anything that smacks of intelligence is eschewed and condemned as a great evil. Religion's motivator is just one thing: fear. It is fear of the boogeyman in this life and in the life to come.

Religion has brought nothing but pain and death to mankind. People fight and kill over dirt they proclaim is holy dirt.

No. Mankind can only survive if it climbs out of the caves and eschews religious ignorance. Gods don't kill people. People with gods kill people.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I agree, it's not just Islam, there are many other beliefs and religions out there that people try to give credit for killing, but when God or whoever, (in my case God) says that we are at the time in history for King of Heaven and the Earth, and he God ordains myself as this person, does it matter anymore?

For example, I died twice in my live with two graves on this earth, one me being a child the other a 21 year old victim of an air assault attack on an Air Canada flight with the U.S. in the middle east.

If you are wondering why I am still alive, nobody said we stop the show or your life just because you get shot down in an airplane or so. God will still make you go through your landing and make you de-board the airplane and carry on with your daily life. It just took me 11 years to take two steps back and look at my past to notice I have a funny living life with gaps in my life. "death".

My point is, I just want to let you all know my titles, and that I am auctually still here on this earth even though I have really died before.

God ordained
King of Heaven and Earth,
Imperial and Royal House of Hohenzollern
Imperial and Royal Majesty
Fernidad Frederick, King of Prussia
Emperor of Germany
Head of State
SCAG - Southern California Association of Governments
Owner
Ken Pochinko 'Spyder' Moonlight Helicopter Squadron - U.S. Militia
www.scag.ca.gov...
Diplomatic and Sovereign Immunity
President Gerald Ford and the Foriegn Sovereign Immunities Act 1976

bye.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Um...Abraham? The fictional character?

I'm sorry, but Islam is a threat to western civilization if not from a purely religious standpoint, from a cultural one.

In one year alone Spain translates more new books into Spanish than the entire Arab world has translated into Arabic in over a century. That alone should be shocking to you.

Islam is a threat because it represents what religion is when it is untempered by rational thought. It represents what Christianity was at some of its worst points. It holds that a book that is so clearly wrong on so many things is the greatest book ever written on any and every subject. It holds that a man who married a child and then raped her is not just a paragon of humanity but is the greatest example for every man to aspire to.

Islam is a threat because it is stuck in the 7th century. I live with 1500 years of progress that it cannot acknowledge.

Of course...Western Muslims? Different story. Why? Well...they're westernized. Just like western Christians.
edit on 23/5/11 by madnessinmysoul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How can religion be a threat?

religion is only a theoretical guess. when you do find god, there is no such thing as religion anymore, because now your dealing with the man himself and not just assumptions.

right? right.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Um...Abraham? The fictional character?

I'm sorry, but Islam is a threat to western civilization if not from a purely religious standpoint, from a cultural one.

In one year alone Spain translates more new books into Spanish than the entire Arab world has translated into Arabic in over a century. That alone should be shocking to you.

Islam is a threat because it represents what religion is when it is untempered by rational thought. It represents what Christianity was at some of its worst points. It holds that a book that is so clearly wrong on so many things is the greatest book ever written on any and every subject. It holds that a man who married a child and then raped her is not just a paragon of humanity but is the greatest example for every man to aspire to.

Islam is a threat because it is stuck in the 7th century. I live with 1500 years of progress that it cannot acknowledge.

Of course...Western Muslims? Different story. Why? Well...they're westernized. Just like western Christians.
edit on 23/5/11 by madnessinmysoul because: (no reason given)

The article "Don't Be Fooled" is meant to wake people up to the lies of Islam, to the fact that fanatics of Islam have an agenda that is not good and very dangerous. This article is a subtle sarcastic approach to reality.
Now, if only more people would wake up and notice that the house is on fire and do something about it.

I can't help but vision a population of humans that look more like a population of sheep in a coral all staring into oblivion and waiting to be slaughtered without even realizing that they are about to be slaughtered. This is the mentality of today, all dumbed down and not seeing things for what they really are.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by firstonterror

religion is only a theoretical guess. when you do find god, there is no such thing as religion anymore, because now your dealing with the man himself and not just assumptions.

right? right.

Religion becomes a threat when it is used to promote fear, delusion, and deception. When you truly find God, it is not religion it is Christianity. When you truly find God, your spirit and soul awaken, you understand and see the world in a different light. God's word becomes clearer, and more and more understanding comes to us. Understanding for ourselves and for our loved ones so we can know share our new found spiritual knowledge.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

right? right.

Religion becomes a threat when it is used to promote fear, delusion, and deception. When you truly find God, it is not religion it is Christianity. When you truly find God, your spirit and soul awaken, you understand and see the world in a different light. God's word becomes clearer, and more and more understanding comes to us. Understanding for ourselves and for our loved ones so we can know share our new found spiritual knowledge.

Second sentence of that response has me almost speachless. I mean, "When you find God it is Christianity..." Excuse me? Were you serious? Are you honestly saying only Christianity is right yada yada da de da? Oh boy, that's the one that still gives me a jolt. I thought humananity was becoming enlightened. So much for that prophecy. Psh
Smacked back into reality I am. Ouch.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yes, fanatics of Islam have a bad agenda. I doubt that anyone actually sees it any other way. Just like the fanatics of Christianity have a bad agenda. The odd thing is that the Christian fanatics actually have the means to accomplish it in wealthy, powerful nations. The Muslim fanatics are relegated to poorer nations and have far less influence.

They're both an issue. To claim that fanatical Islam is not an issue is to be stupid, but to claim that it's the biggest issue is just as stupid.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13

right? right.

Second sentence of that response has me almost speachless. I mean, "When you find God it is Christianity..." Excuse me? Were you serious? Are you honestly saying only Christianity is right yada yada da de da? Oh boy, that's the one that still gives me a jolt. I thought humananity was becoming enlightened. So much for that prophecy. Psh
Smacked back into reality I am. Ouch.

You as an individual can believe whatever it is that you want to believe. And yes, Christianity believing in Jesus Christ is the only way whether you want to accept it or not.
You can yada yada all you like, but when it gets to the end of the day for every individual soul is when those that don't believe will find out. No human on the face of this earth can convince anyone that Jesus Christ is the only way. Many will have to go to their grave to find out the truth, but by then it will be too late.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes, fanatics of Islam have a bad agenda. I doubt that anyone actually sees it any other way. Just like the fanatics of Christianity have a bad agenda. The odd thing is that the Christian fanatics actually have the means to accomplish it in wealthy, powerful nations. The Muslim fanatics are relegated to poorer nations and have far less influence.

They're both an issue. To claim that fanatical Islam is not an issue is to be stupid, but to claim that it's the biggest issue is just as stupid.

There are many that don't see Islam as a threat, those are ones that are asleep, and those that are using Islam for their own benefit to accomplish the agenda. And don't fool yourself, Islam is not poor, the poor gets caught in the middle though.

Those that use Christianity for self gain are not true Christian, they just like to wear the mask.
What gets me is, people will say, oh not all Muslims are bad which is true. But when it comes to Christians, it's all negative. There is a distinction between Islam and Christianity, one is of force and the other is about forgiveness and love.
Mankind is what gives good things a bad name, by taking advantage and giving an image of good and honest intentions when all the while it is out of selfishness, evil ideas, agendas, for self gain, and profit.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

There are many that don't see Islam as a threat, those are ones that are asleep, and those that are using Islam for their own benefit to accomplish the agenda. And don't fool yourself, Islam is not poor, the poor gets caught in the middle though.

Those that use Christianity for self gain are not true Christian, they just like to wear the mask.
What gets me is, people will say, oh not all Muslims are bad which is true. But when it comes to Christians, it's all negative. There is a distinction between Islam and Christianity, one is of force and the other is about forgiveness and love.
Mankind is what gives good things a bad name, by taking advantage and giving an image of good and honest intentions when all the while it is out of selfishness, evil ideas, agendas, for self gain, and profit.

You say there is a distinction between Islam and Christianity. One of "force" and one of "forgiveness and love." I would like to remind you about a Christian group called Westboro Baptist something or another... They don't preach love and forgiveness. Ever. Also, some "forceful" Christians use threats to make the non-belivers submit to their ideas by saying things like: you'll see the truth when you are DEAD but it's going to be too late for you by then... That is the reason I will never subscribe to your belief system. Sounds a bit pushy or forceful even... I guess that leaves the Islamic people being about forgiveness and love.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but you're clearly delusional about the nature of a religion that emphasizes eternal punishment, genocide, mass-rape, slavery, submission, and denounces such amazing things as rational thought is about forgiveness.

Hell, in Christianity you're forgiven for happening to be thrust into a system created by the cosmic zombie overlord...so it's not really forgiveness if the system is gamed for you to require forgiveness.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

edit on 27-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wildoracle13

Ones like the Westboro Baptist church does give Christianity a bad rep, their tactic is very wrong.
As for finding out the truth when we die is a perfect point. I think it's a hidden fear in people that don't like to hear the truth of the matter, and so they get offended when it is said in a point blank and as a matter of fact way.
A true Christian will come forward in a loving way, but at the same time he or she will not water down Christianity to satisfy or bring false comfort to anyone.
In life and in all circumstances where someone is walking down the wrong path and the truth is told to them, they will 90 percent of the time get angry. The truth always hurts, and most times people don't want to hear the truth when it pertains to them.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but you're clearly delusional about the nature of a religion that emphasizes eternal punishment, genocide, mass-rape, slavery, submission, and denounces such amazing things as rational thought is about forgiveness.

Hell, in Christianity you're forgiven for happening to be thrust into a system created by the cosmic zombie overlord...so it's not really forgiveness if the system is gamed for you to require forgiveness.

Well if your going to call me delusional, than the point is made of the ignorance that is out in the world. The excuse makers, they that refuse to take responsibility for their own actions, those that would rather point the finger at others and lay blame.
There are so many fools today that want to side step their own guilt, shortcomings, and failures. There are so many fools that wear mask in their daily life thinking that they can't be seen for who they truly are. When all the while they fail to notice or realize that those that they are fooling is not the ones that really matter, that the one they can't fool is the one and only that truly matters. They stand naked before Him and all the clothing in the world will not hide their nakedness.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So your response to my legitimate critiques is to give a 'you'll be judged' sermon? I'm sorry, but that doesn't work. Christianity is just as dangerous at its core as Islam, Islam merely has yet to be domesticated in the same way that Christianity has.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nonie Darwish is an Egyptian/American human rights activist. Here's her website,
nonie-darwish.blogspot.com...

Solving Poverty — The Islamic Way Posted by Nonie Darwish on May 23rd, 2011 and filed under Daily Mailer, FrontPage. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. A well known Islamic leader in Egypt by the name of Abu Ishak Al Huweini, who often appears on Egyptian TV, has recently said the following in Arabic and I have translated it into English: “We are at a time of Jihad; Jihad for the sake of Allah is a pleasure, a true pleasure. Mohammed’s followers used to compete to do it. The reason we are poor now is because we have abandoned jihad. If only we can conduct a jihadist invasion at least once a year or if possible twice or three times, then many people on Earth would become Muslims. And if anyone prevents our dawa or stands in our way, then we must kill them or take as hostage and confiscate their wealth, women and children. Such battles will fill the pockets of the Mujahid who can return home with 3 or 4 slaves, 3 or 4 women and 3 or 4 children. This can be a profitable business if you multiply each head by 300 or 400 dirham,. This can be like financial shelter whereby a jihadist, in time of financial need, can always sell one of these heads (meaning slavery). No one can make that much money in one deal (from hard work) even if a Muslim goes to the West to work or do trade. In time of need, that is a good resource for profit.” When I heard this audio message, I could not believe my ears. This is nothing short of barbaric and medieval preaching by a powerful Muslim leader in Egypt who has access to public TV and the ears of millions. This sheikh, who is at least honest and unapologetic about what jihad means, is also promoting the true model and example of the prophet Mohammed in the 7th and what he did to non-Muslims, as an example for all Muslims to follow today. Isn’t that the role of a prophet, to be the example to his followers?
frontpagemag.com...

<<   2 >>

join