It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
reply to post by Wetpaint72
Yes. Please do explain why you feel different, above average, advanced. Im very interested.
Originally posted by DeepThoughtCriminal
OP, you're nothing more than human. Perhaps a human with exceptional capabilities of endurance, but human nonetheless. Myself, I can regerenate lost teeth - even if they get knocked out of my head by flying rocks at the grand old age of 20-something (the dangers of working in a geological based occuption). And yet, I've never lost a molar...
Or been to the dentist since I was 10....
You'll see that your traits are shared by many others. Many people, including yours truly, have high bone density. I'm not sure what's up with your resistance to the gas, perhaps it's something to do with a depression in your respiratory system as a peculiar response not shared by most others? In fact I seem to share to most of your traits, including the hight - I'm exactly 5'7", but then I'm not a male nor do I have thinning hair, so I guess that's not so remarkable. Oh, and I don't have the whole 6 finger thing, but I am double jointed in every joint, so beat that.
I'm still as a loss as to why you consider yourself anything more than human. Oh yeah, the alien descendancy thing. But, as I've just proven with my own example, many people have weird genetic characteristics that aren't displayed in the general population. There are a lot of weirdos out there, and perhaps you're just one of them. (I'm speaking in a genetic sense, I'm sure that you're otherwise a very fine upstanding citizen and so on).
Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
(so this is not a defect but a genetic trait or mutation)
- Grandfather, mother, and I all had a sixth finger removed at birth. Mine being fully developed. (so this is not a defect but a genetic trait or mutation)
- Grandfather had a sixth finger on both hands.
instinctive combat ability
- Father, both Uncles, and I have exceptional strength and instinctive combat ability
- Father, both Uncles, and I easily develop muscle mass, low body fat percentage, and high tolerances to pain/stress. (Examples: 1. Father has survived multiple brain aneurysms that doctors have explained would be normally be fatal.) ( 2. I survived being in a room at 2000ppm of Carbon Monoxide for several hours in which the Gas company, once discovering the leak, had refused to accept that I had survived in such fatal conditions for so long) 500ppm for one hour is lethal for humans.
- Father and I both heal very quickly and have powerful immune systems. ( We hardly ever get sick and if we do we recover quickly without the aid of medications.)
- Exceptional bone density (Father and I have never broken bones and or had cavities)
- Tolerances to exposure to the sun and UV light. (Tan well and rarely ever burn)
-Extreme sensitivity to light ( Sunglasses even needed on cloudy days)
- Average to poor vision (night and day)
- Weak Kidneys (Although no medical aides are necessary)