It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic anomalies of mutation or product of birth defects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have been researching a lot about the Nephilim theory of a descendant blood line and the mystery behind RH- blood type; all in which are shrouded with conspiracy and controversy.

The thread discussion is to get some insight from others about my overall family history and genetic advantages/disadvantages. Im looking for some insight from other ATS users that may have some knowledge that can shed some light on some of my personal genetic anomalies. Are they coincidences? Or something more such as products of genetic mutation/advantage?

Anomalies in physical/genetic developments:

- Grandfather, mother, and I all had a sixth finger removed at birth. Mine being fully developed. (so this is not a defect but a genetic trait or mutation)

- Grandfather had a sixth finger on both hands.

- Father, both Uncles, and I have exceptional strength and instinctive combat ability

- Father, both Uncles, and I easily develop muscle mass, low body fat percentage, and high tolerances to pain/stress. (Examples: 1. Father has survived multiple brain aneurysms that doctors have explained would be normally be fatal.) ( 2. I survived being in a room at 2000ppm of Carbon Monoxide for several hours in which the Gas company, once discovering the leak, had refused to accept that I had survived in such fatal conditions for so long) 500ppm for one hour is lethal for humans.

- Father and I both heal very quickly and have powerful immune systems. ( We hardly ever get sick and if we do we recover quickly without the aid of medications.)

- Tolerances to exposure to the sun and UV light. (Tan well and rarely ever burn)

- Exceptional bone density (Father and I have never broken bones and or had cavities)

- B+ blood type and German/Nordic descent
Weaknesses:
- Short stature (roughly 5’ 7”)

-Extreme sensitivity to light ( Sunglasses even needed on cloudy days)

- Average to poor vision (night and day)

- Weak Kidneys (Although no medical aides are necessary)

I am willing to give other examples and anomalies at others requests. I will also list any other strengths/weaknesses if I think of them.

Please post opinions and research at your leisure. I am interested in what you all have to say on this subject.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dont quote me but I believe there is one trait shared across several religions.

Might be the place to start googling.

That being two rows of teeth, either upper or lower or both, and often with six 'wisdom' teeth.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I have googled much on the topic but have failed to make any links to my personal anomalies. Actually my blood type of B+ doesnt match the RH- and Nephilim theory. So Im a little lost on forming a theory of my own of my personal genetic situation/lineage. Thats why i've turned to this forum for advice and insight of others to get more perspective.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Bump my thread to get more responses .... please forgive me... ;-)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hair color? Eye color? Hair density? Just a few more genetic questions.

Are you looking for what others may see as anomalies or querks in themselves or just as they relate to your specific traits. Please excuse , just had a little bit of a hard time following where you want this to go. Interesting observations though. Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

Hair color brown. Eye color brown. Hair density? Id say at the age of 27 its a tad thin. Im just. Im not sure where I want the discussion to go. I just put the info out there and see what they had to say based of the information. I guess im looking for answers to understand who I am or what I am. I always felt im more than just human or more than just average. Maybe im wrong. Maybe im arrogant or naive. And Maybe im not asking the right questions...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

I sometimes feel the same way...not superior just different than most. I even think my brain works differently than most. I could describe if you want ...or not. But you know maybe your personal "defect/mutation" just happened to be one you could easily identify. Maybe we all have them...or Carry them in our DNA blueprint. Who knows. I hope for my own sake that we are all more alike than we all think.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yes. Please do explain why you feel different, above average, advanced. Im very interested.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp

Yes. Please do explain why you feel different, above average, advanced. Im very interested.

Ok here goes nothing...
I'm 5'8"... 110 soaking wet.
Have no visible muscle mass to speak of, yet I am easily as strong as most twice my size.
I am 38yrs old, and most don't believe me, the average guess is 23.
I have blonde hair, head to toe, blue eyes...never sunburn.
Never get sick. Heal almost over night or within a couple days...cuts and such.
Never had a cavity.
Eat everything I want, when I want, as much as I want...no weight gain.
Stay exactly this weight weather I am a couch potato, or working outside in the heat for weeks on end.
Have heat endurance you would not believe. Rarely even brake a sweat ever.
General endurance exceeds most. Should have been a long distance runner.
Most of my father's family lives into their early 100's. They literally just die from old age...no disease...stuff just wears our.
Accute hearing and better than 20/20 vision.
Hair and nails grow like I'm some kind of wild animal...really fast and really strong.

But...
I am phobic of people. And most public spaces.
I stutter slightly, as do a lot of my fathers side...some more than others.
I can't follow directions worth a crap. To the point it is almost debilitating.
I freeze to death when the temp dips below 70. Seriously my teeth chatter.
Math to me is like someone trying to teach me russian while using Chinese characters.
I could go on but this is depressing.

And by the way I am a chick.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That is quite interesting. By the way im male 175lbs and im almost the opposite. Anything over 70degrees im roasting. I sleep with the fan on high in the dead of winter butt naked no covers. Its like my blood is hotter than most. I did a 10 week session of weight training last fall and I went from 155lbs to 200lbs and my strength had increased to the point where joints were failing and tendons were fraying. But all injuries have completely healed without any surgery. Essentially what the orthopedic doc had told me that my body was becoming too strong to fast and my bodys mechanisms were struggling to sustain it. Your story is intriguing. Im curious as to what advantages our offspring would posses if individuals like ourselves would conceive. In my search for answers I am trying to find an ancient nordic or scandinavian bloodline that may have been quite gifted with certain genetic abilities for combat.Those races of people seem to have quite the reputation for combat.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: brown
height: 5 "10
Race: White, (German, English)

I am a football player,my family has a history in athletical talents, all the way to NFL and college, military heritage, CIA operators and special forces in the family. Top of my class, pass by sheer talent, considered a genius (only at my high school haha) in skills of physics, and science. Great grandmother was a scientist and a engineer believe it or not. Free Masons are also in the family, and great grandfather, was a nazi officer who escaped to america. Dense muscle tone, hard to gain weight, good wind, good speed, good endurance. But once men in my family get fat, it stays, and becomes hard quick. Most men in my family have Cancer sooner or later in their lifes, and usually have a average life span of 75, that being one of the highest ages but the average. Also Great grandmother was a Native American ( creek from alabama , still alive haha), and my other great grandfather was a half breed, a native mom and white dad. ohh andd almost all younger males, have a tendency to be subscribed of having a learning disability, still though almost all males have high IQ's and most are savants.

edit on 11-5-2011 by skischoow because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by skischoow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skischoow

Hey thanks for sharing but im not sure exactly how to add to your comments. Its just facts that seem somewhat contradictory. First you say you come from quite an impressive intellectual lineage but then add that younger males in your bloodline are diagnosed with learning disabilities. Please elaborate on your info and its intent. An example being to explain why and specifically how you are a exceptional and above the average. Plus as to why you feel that way. I know you mentioned cancer but what other weaknesses do you personally have.? Genetically? Physically? Also be specific with your strengths and also give examples. Also please take the time to give your thoughts on my lineage/genetic attributes and opening statement.
edit on 11-5-2011 by AzoriaCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
OP, you're nothing more than human. Perhaps a human with exceptional capabilities of endurance, but human nonetheless. Myself, I can regerenate lost teeth - even if they get knocked out of my head by flying rocks at the grand old age of 20-something (the dangers of working in a geological based occuption). And yet, I've never lost a molar...

Or been to the dentist since I was 10....

You'll see that your traits are shared by many others. Many people, including yours truly, have high bone density. I'm not sure what's up with your resistance to the gas, perhaps it's something to do with a depression in your respiratory system as a peculiar response not shared by most others? In fact I seem to share to most of your traits, including the hight - I'm exactly 5'7", but then I'm not a male nor do I have thinning hair, so I guess that's not so remarkable. Oh, and I don't have the whole 6 finger thing, but I am double jointed in every joint, so beat that.

I'm still as a loss as to why you consider yourself anything more than human. Oh yeah, the alien descendancy thing. But, as I've just proven with my own example, many people have weird genetic characteristics that aren't displayed in the general population. There are a lot of weirdos out there, and perhaps you're just one of them. (I'm speaking in a genetic sense, I'm sure that you're otherwise a very fine upstanding citizen and so on).

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepThoughtCriminal
OP, you're nothing more than human. Perhaps a human with exceptional capabilities of endurance, but human nonetheless. Myself, I can regerenate lost teeth - even if they get knocked out of my head by flying rocks at the grand old age of 20-something (the dangers of working in a geological based occuption). And yet, I've never lost a molar...

Or been to the dentist since I was 10....

You'll see that your traits are shared by many others. Many people, including yours truly, have high bone density. I'm not sure what's up with your resistance to the gas, perhaps it's something to do with a depression in your respiratory system as a peculiar response not shared by most others? In fact I seem to share to most of your traits, including the hight - I'm exactly 5'7", but then I'm not a male nor do I have thinning hair, so I guess that's not so remarkable. Oh, and I don't have the whole 6 finger thing, but I am double jointed in every joint, so beat that.

I'm still as a loss as to why you consider yourself anything more than human. Oh yeah, the alien descendancy thing. But, as I've just proven with my own example, many people have weird genetic characteristics that aren't displayed in the general population. There are a lot of weirdos out there, and perhaps you're just one of them. (I'm speaking in a genetic sense, I'm sure that you're otherwise a very fine upstanding citizen and so on).

Uh, I think you mistook my intentions. I never said I was superior to other people. That I deserve some kind of recognition of superiority. I simply was curious on a set of anomalies I possess along with my ancestry. Meaning I accept others are like me. I didn't think I needed to clarify this but yes I do understand others will share many of my abilities as well. But I do think you agree these abilities, yours and mine alike, are not shared with the general public. All I was really asking was an explanation as to why some humans are exceptional when most are not. I never said I thought I was of alien descent. That was just a theory in which I really don't match the criteria.
edit on 12-5-2011 by AzoriaCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
(so this is not a defect but a genetic trait or mutation)

Defect/trait/mutation/whatever - It is all the same. You speak like there's a grand model of how a human is supposed to be, and whatever deviations there are, is not normal.

- Grandfather, mother, and I all had a sixth finger removed at birth. Mine being fully developed. (so this is not a defect but a genetic trait or mutation)
- Grandfather had a sixth finger on both hands.

Polydactylism is relatively common, and often due to dominant, nonmultifactorial traits, which makes them easy to appear.

instinctive combat ability

I had a friend who claimed that all the time. He even did martial arts, and worked out a lot. He shut up after getting beaten up during a night out, because he didn't know how to defend himself..

- Father, both Uncles, and I have exceptional strength and instinctive combat ability
- Father, both Uncles, and I easily develop muscle mass, low body fat percentage, and high tolerances to pain/stress. (Examples: 1. Father has survived multiple brain aneurysms that doctors have explained would be normally be fatal.) ( 2. I survived being in a room at 2000ppm of Carbon Monoxide for several hours in which the Gas company, once discovering the leak, had refused to accept that I had survived in such fatal conditions for so long) 500ppm for one hour is lethal for humans.
- Father and I both heal very quickly and have powerful immune systems. ( We hardly ever get sick and if we do we recover quickly without the aid of medications.)
- Exceptional bone density (Father and I have never broken bones and or had cavities)

So you have good health, how is that unnormal?

- Tolerances to exposure to the sun and UV light. (Tan well and rarely ever burn)

Not uncommon.

-Extreme sensitivity to light ( Sunglasses even needed on cloudy days)

- Average to poor vision (night and day)

You have poor eyes, not really uncommon either. Most people are relatively night blind.

- Weak Kidneys (Although no medical aides are necessary)

?

Most boys wants to be superheroes.. That doesn't make you supernatural though.. I suggest watching some anime.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

Yeah your probably right..... I guess its just human nature to want to be special....

new topics

top topics

join