It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline of America skips 118 years: Straight to Condoleezza Rice Testimony to 9/11 commission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
www.americanfamilytraditions.com...

I know what people will say, this isn't an official timeline or anything, I get it, it's just funny.

It's funny mostly because it starts with 40,000 BC, continues on through the important dates of American history, then something happens

1886: Statue of Liberty is presented

(1887-2003 nothing is listed)

April 8, 2004: Dr. Condoleezza Rice' Testimony before the September 11 Commission.

I mean, you couldn't even mention September 11 in that history list? Considering this is now 7 years old, I doubt they ever plan on updating it.

I know, it's not much, but I was doing a report for school and I noticed this and I had a laugh and hoped you would have a good laugh too.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It might be interesting to know how:

American Family Traditions
PO Box 65489
Virginia Beach, VA 23467-5489
defines 'tradition.'

Evidently, they reserve the right to scrub history for their purposes.

At any rate, they don't appear to be big movers and shakers in the world of forging public opinion; so I'm inclined to let it pass.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well, there's the proof. WW I, The Great Depression, WW II, the Moon landing. Lies! All lies! I will never believe another goddamn word my government has to say!

I knew this conspiracy theory thing would pay off someday.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yeah , it gave me a chuckle also. It makes one stop and think though how little it takes to put up a big official looking website. Any way, thanks, you helped me get my morning started.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
It might be interesting to know how:

American Family Traditions
PO Box 65489
Virginia Beach, VA 23467-5489
defines 'tradition.'

Evidently, they reserve the right to scrub history for their purposes.

At any rate, they don't appear to be big movers and shakers in the world of forging public opinion; so I'm inclined to let it pass.

I know, I'm not saying it's a big deal or anything, it's just kinda funny and I thought the ATS community would get a kick out of it.

top topics

join