It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has the official story of Osama's death changed so many times? Is the truth movement being play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
With the official version of the Osama Bin Laden assassination changing day to day, I feel like we as the informed masses are being purposely distracted for something bigger that is in the works, my gut tells me its the New Madrid. Like seriously think about it, I know governments are incompetent at times, but the way that new version of the official account is released each day, the way that they are subtlety changing their stories day to day. the story is becoming more and more unbelievable, and obvious that all these new official accounts are nothing more than a systemic a pre designed PSY Op. Now why would they do that? Well because they know every time they release a new account, places like ATS will blow up with the new news and once again the focus of us, the vigilant truth seekers will once be directed to this BS Osama death.

So I encourage every ATS member to refrain from posting new data on the OBL death, we all know its bull#! Let's no longer follow the dangling carrot.

you guys with me?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

I think the deceipt is still important. I have been working on a timeline of events for Osama's death, hopefully i have enough time to finish it this week.

Your right though, I also think there is something big going on. Pay attention to both.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Maybe we get lots of different stories because the media can never get it right.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The new Madrid fault? They can't do anythig about that. Anyway I already figured out what. If I'm right Its not so bad, unless something goes horribly wrong and backfires. Then life as you know it will cease.

Yes, New Madrid fault may break soon. There have been EQ in places not used to having EQ.

But I dont' think OBL is the cover story for that. I really don't. They don't lie in that fashion. They wouldn't do a cover story before an EQ.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Osama is the slipperest eel of all times. He is a vapor, he is a phantasm. Not even Jack the Ripper could match up. Sherlock Holmes could not have caught him, but Obama did.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
the Bin laden myth jumped the shark for me a long time ago on 911 to be exact. i thought it was an inside job then and well it was. there never was an Osama Bin Laden,ergo he isn't dead. he is was and always will be a PsyOp campaign.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think there is a lot they can do in that area, look at the flooding, and other destabilizing weather happening in that area of the US, they are saturating the New Madrid, are you familiar with Liquefaction? That combined with all the fracking that the oil and nat gas companies have been doing. Is really destabilizing that region.

Here are some informative people on youtube that are very good at explaining weather and are closely watching the New Madrid

reply to post by siren8

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well he has been a CIA asset for close to 30 years, so I don't think that is to far fetched.

But seriously guys lets quell all these new versions coming out from the media, the most important thing is we all know that this smelled of horse # right from the beginning.

reply to post by MrsBlonde

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Too many speculations already in print ,, I doubt stepping away or refraining from opions and views isnt going to affect anything because there hasnt been anything to really say.. about whos lying and whos not. Therefore it's not going to matter . discusion of current events which is what people do .. and IMO why not who's it really going to hurt??

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Divide Conquer !

They let us fight and argue about all the dis info they are throwing all around.

They are changing the story so much, so in a way its so messed up to really find anything at all.

They give us LIES and some more LIES and then we automatically fight each other of what are the LIES! even tho almost everything is LIES.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
here is the newest nugget of S***!

top topics

join