It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 According to the Bible ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I hope they're wrong, I came axross this website, so scary, they say the bible is 100 % accurate

WW3

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

This is just another "rapture" website - full of nonesense.

Covered in depth at

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

whats scary about this??

we've only been reading this since the year --one A.D....??

what do you think about it?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

100% right!?
How can that be?
It was written by people.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Don't worry, even if it happens it's no longer end-all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-5-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

im just thrilled to see that little pig in rain boots almost everyday!

anywho...were gonna have a massive earthquake tommorow that will split the us in half, the jesus comes on the 21st to pick up his peeps, and the rest are dying net yr dec 21st. so its all good.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just love when someone takes bible passages and try to make fit their ideas.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

you know, i think i recall watching a video on youtube sometime back where a guy that died temporaily
said he was told in heaven all heck would break loose including some missile strikes here in the usa before
the rapture or just before the rapture..now there is no way you or i are going to know how reliable that is.
i'm not spreading rumors or hype if i can help it. i think it says somewhere in the bible that the man
of sin or son of perdition MUST be revealed before christ returns..does not sound like there will be an
easy street escape route where chrisitan folks won't have to worry about a thing..now i don't know for
real and each person here must form their own opinion as how can you prove how it's all going to go?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
First let me be clear from where I am coming from.

I would identify myself as Christian. Born, raised and continued through my adult years.

I advise not to take what is taught by End Times as gospel. Please read the prophets for yourself.

For that matter I advise to never, ever take any teaching from any man as gospel. Always read it for yourself.

The theological question on rapture is not settled. This is where the term pre tribulation, mid tribulation , post tribulation comes. Some of us don't believe in the rapture at all. Not all Christians believe the same thing on this subject. Who’s right ? Well, no one knows, ....yet.

If you find that your interest gravitates to this subject let me subject learning more of Patrick Heron. His website is: www.neph.ie...
You will find a whole new approach from his research. Eye opening & mind boggling.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

yup, we've read many doom and gloom but this one is quite accurate, they mentioned the US presence in the Middle E and the WW3 will start from Iraq etc , the question is when and not if

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The Bible never mentions WW3, it mentions the battle of Armagheddon. There may be 10 World Wars before Armagheddon-who knows? Many folks just assume Armagheddon = WW3 because many believe WW3 would go nuclear and ecompass the whole world. We dont know that.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

The theological question on the Tribulation isn't even settled.

Commentators from the early church favored Historicism, which would mean we have been in the "End Times" since the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem.

It doesn't help the Futurists (aka 7 year tribulation belivers), that in the 14th century, the "Four Horsemen" scenario played out almost perfectly, from the Conqueror horse archer, (Genghis Khan), the Crusades/Mongol Conquests/Hundred years war, the Little Ice Age famine, and lastly the Black Death. The series of events even killed at least 1/4th of humanity, just as the scripture warned. Coincidence? It definitely makes one wonder.

Even the entire 20th century as brutal as it was, didn't kill 1/4th of humanity. Something to think about.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Don't suppose you have a link to where you saw WW3 stated in a Bible passage.?
Have been looking for this for years.

Regards, robbo

edit on 13-5-2011 by Robbo2006 because: Run spell check.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thats because it doesnt exist. See my post above.

Originally posted by Robbo2006
reply to post by keops

Don't suppose you have a link to where you saw WW3 stated in a Bible passage.?
Have been looking for this for years.

Regards, robbo

edit on 13-5-2011 by Robbo2006 because: Run spell check.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Robbo2006

here is the link, click on the left WW3

www.endtime.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
LOL-MAJOR FAIL!!! This site is just assuming that WW3 is Armahgeddon.

NO WHERE in the Bible does it mention WW3. WHo knows what world war Armahgeddon will be. WIll it be WW3? WW5? We dont know.

Originally posted by keops
reply to post by Robbo2006

here is the link, click on the left WW3

www.endtime.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I hope they're wrong, I came axross this website, so scary, they say the bible is 100 % accurate

WW3

i am a minister. and i will interpret the scripture to the ability the lord has given me.

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep [meaning be in body without realizing the knowledge and power of christ], but we shall all be changed[by realizing] —in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet[the moment the lord has declared the end]. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed

But concerning the times and the seasons [when the rapture occurs], brethren[fellow man], you have no need that I should write to you[tell you why]. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night[that you may even pass in the body before it happens]. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them[time has proven again over that many things will take place regardless], as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness[without understanding], so that this Day should overtake you as a thief[that you might pass away or incur physical death,realize your options to believe right now]. You are all sons of light and sons of the day[everyone equally created in love]. You are all sons of light and sons of the day[children and offsrping of god and his choice to grant us life with love]. We are not of the night nor of darkness[the evil influence that has discerned us through history[ satans destruction]]

the old saying "best get right with god" is based on- since you do not know the day it happens. do not be concerned and change now in case you die this instant. so that you are already prepared no matter what or the cost. then you will see the security faith in the lord provides. all of the politics and science dont matter. as long as you follow the ten commandments. i am here to assist anyone on their questions. if need be, please do not be afraid to contact me.
edit on 25-5-2011 by shokwav09 because: added

edit on 25-5-2011 by shokwav09 because: added

edit on 25-5-2011 by shokwav09 because: edited

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shokwav09

you are a Minister of what?
please tell me what's raptures?
when and where it will occur?

Thanks

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by shokwav09

you are a Minister of what?
the truth of gods law, history and way of man for divinity [future], equality as intended for mankind [you do not need a name for what is intended the will of god done so through a mans heart for repensentation of his love, nor a face, but soon you will see, and be reckoned to make your decision.]

please tell me what's raptures?
the raptures are to be accepted as a whole in terminology. [death[by whatever means physically], the last tribulation before the second coming of christ [precursor to the thousand year reign], as accepted throughout history.[ natures course]

when and where it will occur?
even if i knew the answer wether it be just before you die or near the time of the apocalypse, i would not tell you. all i would want to do is hear you say you accept christ as your savior and will truly repent from sin. this is not the question to be asking. what is, is this. "am i [you] ready in case it does?"....NOW is the time to make stand, to decide wether or not gods strong enough in your life to unleash you loves full potential. to make a stand against the inequities of satans influence over the histories of mankind. but if you can find wisdom to accept this. i will tell you. it will occur then, everywhere. so be prepared-spiritually.

Thanks

youre so very much welcome

new topics

top topics

join